timing - when will he contact me?

turtlepower

Hi folks,

I'm not great on timing, and so I'm not sure whether I'm looking at our sigs making connection, or if mercury and the moon have any relevance to the question of 'When will he contact me?'. He said he would reach out in November ...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_he_contact_me_hr.70344.164301.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_he_contact_me_hr.70344.164301.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 54

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi folks,

I'm not great on timing, and so I'm not sure whether I'm looking at our sigs making connection, or if mercury and the moon have any relevance to the question of 'When will he contact me?'. He said he would reach out in November ...

Yes to all the above. You follow the Moon to see the order of how things will happen. With both Moon and Mercury conjunct the ASC they have certainly got a story to tell.

It looks like you will be the one to reach out to him, but that he will be receptive once you do.

turtlepower

Yes to all the above. You follow the Moon to see the order of how things will happen. With both Moon and Mercury conjunct the ASC they have certainly got a story to tell.

It looks like you will be the one to reach out to him, but that he will be receptive once you do.

Thank you tsmall ... His birthday is on the 10th, tomorrow, and so I suppose I will be the one to reach out. Sigh.

turtlepower

FYI - I reached out at 11:10MST on the 10th and he indeed was receptive. He arranged to have us meet again on Friday afternoon after three months of separation.