Birth Chart Reading

sagittariussoul

Hey all, I'm becoming more curious about my birth chart lately, as I'm new to astrology. So I'm wondering if there is anything interesting about my chart? I'd like to learn about what shape I have, ruling planets/signs etc. Any info or general insights would be appreciated too. Thank you! :biggrin:

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 51

Cary2

Banned
Ordinarily I look to planets conjunct one of the angles, As, Ds, Mc, Ic, or else aspecting the midpoint of the two, but that is not happening here. No Su/Mo midpoint activity either. You have less-than-average number of close major aspects, which is not an interpretive factor by itself, but all this means that midpoints will be critical to interpreting this chart.

Your natal Sun is at the midpoint of Mars/Venus, and Jupiter is conjunct the same Mars, and it is also quintile the same Venus, so it is a very active contributor to the Sun=Mars/Venus picture. You are romantic and flirtatious, cheerful and creative. You might be creative in the literary sense as well as the aesthetic sense or in the sense of craftsmanship. You may play an instrument. You have a strong erotic drive and are not likely to go long without a lover. You have enough animal magnetism to draw others to you frequently. You may be over-indulgent.

Jupiter is at the midpoint of Sun/Pluto. You seek power and abundance in either the materialistic sense or the artistic sense. You may be driven to that end. You may be excessive, and you may nag, fuss, and threaten. Since Jupiter in the configuration is conjunct Mars, you will probably be successful. Mc is at the Jupiter/Pluto midpoint. Your career will reflect these things under discussion. You seek success in a rather driven way.

Pluto squares both Moon and Saturn, and Moon and Saturn are each conjunct. This focuses on your background and your mother and how you are affected in the present by that. You mother is a difficult topic. Either she died at an early age while you were still young, or your relationship with her was a significant difficulty for you. Though you may consider her unfortunate, she was probably too controlling or burdensome as well. Chances are that you don't fully appreciate how this has affected you. It has made you very emotional about money, and you brutally control your feelings so that you seem emotionally unavailable to those you are close to. Though you have a considerable ability to be cheerful and happy, you may also suffer from depression. Your feeling nature is a bit "tight" and repressed.

sagittariussoul

Hiya Cary 2 thanks for the insight which a lot of pointers are spot. I was wondering if there was any on-going transits in my chart that might indicate any possible upcoming changes? As I feel I have been stuck in a rut lately. Recently got out of a an on/off relationship which has been dragging me down lately. Thanks again. I’ll add a more detailed responses when I am next online. :)

Cary2

Banned
Your progressed chart now is not as eventful and turbulent as five years ago when you were confronted by bizarre people and their bizarre concepts.

Now you have Solar Arc Sun sextile natal Venus. It is a time of stimulating opportunity in pleasure-seeking and nightlife.

Solar Arc Uranus/Neptune conjunction is trining your natal Jupiter. There may be an unexpected increase in money that is not related to earnings. Perhaps winning a contest or lottery, or some other bizarre increase in funds.

You may grow in your spiritual understanding.

sagittariussoul

With an un-eventful, progressed chart I’m guessing thats probably why things feel a little “stuck”? I hope there’s more excitement soon lol. My recent break up is the reason for a little depression, I think.

I’d certainly like to know more about the Uranus/Neptune trining jupiter aspect. Certainly sounds more of a positive thing. Thanks for your help really appreciating these insights. I’m also wondering if there’s any indication of a career change? Or what kind would be better suited?

Cary2

Banned
In a little less than two years, sa.Mc will trine natal Venus. This is quite pleasant, but it doesn't look like a career change. Some good news financially and possibly a romantic interest, possibly on the job.

It doesn't rule out a career change,necessarily, but it indicates my inability to see one possibly. I do have my limits.

sagittariussoul

Things have been slow where finances are concerned lately so that would be something to look forward to for sure.

Just one last thing I wanted to ask, are there any particular houses/themes in my chart that I need to be focusing on in regards to this year at all? I think it might help my growth in some way. And thank you so much for these insights, they truly help a lot, given the hardships that have been occurring lately.

Cary2

Banned
I don't have more to say about this year, but I can offer something about your birth chart and your life. Try to remember to work on your own character and do not neglect it. Try to be merciful. Otherwise, you may develop despotic traits that are harmful.

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Thank you, I have noticed I do struggle eternally with certain emotions which can be intense at times. Not sure if thats indicated here anywhere, but I do try my best to remain level headed at the same time. I’m just not very good at dealing with inner conflict as such.

Harmelia

Hey all, I'm becoming more curious about my birth chart lately, as I'm new to astrology. So I'm wondering if there is anything interesting about my chart? I'd like to learn about what shape I have, ruling planets/signs etc. Any info or general insights would be appreciated too. Thank you! :biggrin:

You're asking for a lot. We can talk about a chart for hours on end. In my opinion, every chart is interesting. Every person is interesting. I will mention a few things that jump out at me.

The big thing is - you have a wound to your self-identity - who you think you are - and your self-expression (South Node in Gemini, 5th). You feel that the way you communicate, the way you process thoughts and verbalize them - is problematic. You probably struggle with self-doubt and self-criticism. You can be obsessive about the self-doubt and being a perfectionist. (Virgo Sun in 8th).

To remedy this, you need to open up to people - expand yourself - be optimistic and trust that you'll get some good and valuable feedback.

You are different and you like being unique. You're probably super smart and inventive - and you don't mind working hard to be really good at the things that interest you. You are, after all, a perfectionist. You will not be terribly good at expressing feelings and even though you definitely have a social side, you can be a bit of a loner.

You will like investigating and analyzing yourself and others. You may be drawn to metaphysics - the occult. You might also like science and researching all kinds of things. You may also have a good handle on psychology and understand deep emotional issues - but you yourself won't be particularly expressive of emotion. Doesn't mean you don't feel your feelings or don't understand them. You just like handling them privately.

I think you're probably pretty creative and intuitive.

If you do in fact get obsessive - analyze to understand yourself and others - which helps your thinking to be less obsessive. It gets obsessive when you don't understand something clearly. It's important to understand, which releases any obsessive thinking.

You have a locomotive planetary shape with Venus in Leo leading in the 7th. The aim here is to develop your confidence, sense of inner security about who you are and to express yourself warmly and eloquently with the people you feel close with. There is a need to communicate with understanding, compassion and caring. This isn't easy for you. You don't have any water in your chart except for Pluto in Scorpio and the Scorpio MC - which is about emotions. Still, when we express ourselves - it is the feeling behind our words that matter. So this is challenging, but an important challenge to take.

The locomotive "empty space" between Venus and Saturn - the midpoint between them is the focus of the pattern. It is Taurus, 4th house. The 4th house is the Moon's house - the house of emotional nourishment, compassion and understanding - it is emotional development. Taurus is about simple things, physical enjoyment, the senses, being in tune with nature, being IN nature - and inner peace. This is the goal - to feel peaceful inside. But to achieve this, you must analyze and understand.

That's all for now. Does any of this feel right to you?