cancer suns and the moon Ruling signs

or1000

So I’m a cancer sun, Scorpio moon & Gemini mars. My Gemini mars sits on Midheaven but my Midheaven is in cancer.
Cancer being ruled by the moon - internally I don’t feel like a cancer and my moods are not cancerian. So how can I want cancerian things? Being a Gemini mars, I’m supposed to go towards the cancerian ego in a Gemini way? When it comes down to it, it’s very confusing. I feel like if I just followed my Scorpio mind, i would be a lot more comfortable. When I go towards cancerian mothering instincts I feel as if I’m not supposed to and the hungry Scorpio comes out and it’s overpowering and I see my reasons behind my behaviours.

Last edited:

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Preface:
The sun and moon shining in the sky play an important role in our lives. In astrology, both these planets increase their power especially in the zodiac sign Cancer and give a strong indication of it. In this forum post, we will delve deeper into the ruling signs of Cancer Sun and Moon.

Sun in Cancer:
Sun is in a powerful position in Cancer which can make the person lucky. Sun is considered to be in its exalted sign in this zodiac sign, which increases its power. A person with Cancer Sun has a sense of self-confidence, dedication, and devotion to the family.

Moon in Cancer:
Moon also increases its power in Cancer and it is called Chandra Rashi. The Moon's influence is constitutional and emotional, and can cause a person to be more sensitive and loving. The moonlight shines even more in Cancer, which makes the person's inner self happy.

Cancer Union of Sun and Moon:
When the Sun and Moon meet in Cancer, it creates a powerful combination that keeps the person balanced. This combination maintains the feeling of love, goodwill and generosity in the person. He can make a positive contribution to the family and society.

End:
Through this forum post we saw that Cancer Sun and Moon provide a special kind of power to the person. The combination of these planets can lead to harmony and success in life. Hope this post will give you a new perspective in your astrological revision.