Horary question not precise enough.

Dirius

So I had a matter in mind and asked a question about the outcome of that “Alternate” path.

Behind the question I asked is another question, concerning the current path and whether it would be satisfying in the long run. That’s why I am considering the Alternative in the first place.

But I didn’t frame it as a question between options - just asked if I would be happy with X path.

It’s quite a stupid looking chart also though technically valid.

Now what do I do? Re-ask the question properly, and if so, when?
Or am I stuck with reading only the original chart as asked? Can I see my current path in the chart about the alternate?

When you asked the question, the chart answers what you actually wanted to know in your head. How you phrased it in your mind, has no real influence.

From your description, your true inquiry is on whether you should follow your current path or change course. Use the original chart, post it, and provide the context on what the path actually is.

Dirius

I can't really give you an opinion without looking at the chart, or having some context on the situation - because I wouldn't know what other planets could be involved, or how the question even relates to the houses
:lol:

I don't recommend using triplicity rules to represent diferent situations.

Truth is there is only one situation: what you are currently doing.

- If this course of action is going to resolve in a favourable manner, it will obviously make it the "correct choice".

- But if the course of action you have taken well end in disaster, then the alternative will be clearly be the better choice.

Thus in my opinion you only need to find out the situaiton in your chart (most likely the Ascendant ruler) and see how this will turn out.