I hate my natal chart

Leocorpicer

Hello. After studying astrology for a while and reading my on chart, I have come to realize that my chart *****. Here is why:

- Most planets on the lower part of the chart: Makes me more involved with my private life rather than making and impact on the outside world.

-Cancer ASC: Makes me shy and reserved.

-Sun square Moon: One of the worst possible aspects one can have.

-Moon in Scorpio: One of the worst signs for the Moon. Makes me brood over every bad thing, mistrusting and intensifies my negative emotions. Combined with a #Leo#Sun, makes me overanalyze my own flaws.

-Moon square Ascendant: Makes me bury and deny my emotions.

-Moon trine Saturn: Curses me with inner sadness forever, makes me serious and rigid rather than bright and playful.

-Sun and Moon semi-square Mars - Makes me short-tempered.

-Mercury square Jupiter: Makes my plans and ideals too difficult to achieve. Makes me unable to think realistically.

-Mercury in Cancer: Makes my mind subjective and emotional rather than objective and rational. Combined with a #Can Ascendant and #Sco#Mon, makes me shy, timid and easily affected.

-Mercury opposite Uranus and Neptune: Mercury afflicted by Uranus and Neptune. Messes up my mind, makes it hard for me to work with other people. Forces me toward self-employment. Makes me jealous of geniuses.

-Mercury in 12th house: Makes my mind theoretical rather than practical. Also makes me even more shy and unable to speak up when someone does me a wrong.

-Venus in Gemini: The planet of love in the asexual sign of twins. Makes me flirtateous and flighty.

-Yod configuration with the Venus as focal point: Creates problems with the opposite sex.

-Venus in 12th house: Compels me toward hidden relationships, makes me bury my affections, makes it hard for me to reveal my feelings to someone who I like.

-Venus square Mars: Makes it hard for me to be emotionally satisfied and causes problems in emotional relationships.

-Mars trine Uranus: Makes me impatient.

-Mars trine Neptune: Makes me a procrastinator and drifter. Reduces my ambition and persistence. Compels me toward escapism.

-Jupiter in Libra: Not a very good sign for the planet of fortune.

-Jupiter semi-square Pluto. Makes me too idealistic rather than realistic. Makes me unsatisfied with my achievements.

-Saturn in 8th house: Makes me worry too much about my performance in sex and emotional relationships, making me avoid them altogether.

-Saturn square Pluto: Yet anohter pretty bad aspect to have.

-Uranus and Neptune in 6th house: Makes me impatient at work and makes my ideal work conditions too hard to achieve.

-Chiron in Leo in 2nd house: Wounds my playfulness and creative potential. Makes me feel worthless.

-Saturn opposite Juno: Makes it impossible for me to depend on my partner even at times of difficulty, as I can not stand it. Also makes me emotionally cold in relationships.

I am seriously depressed after reading my own chart. Is there anything good about this chart? I would appreciate any help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Zuri

I know the feeling about hating your natal chart. I'm Capricorn Ascendant (which makes me too serious) with a Venus retrograde, a singleton Saturn retrograde in the 5th house (House of Pleasure), and Venus opposition Saturn, Moon square Venus, and Moon square Saturn aspects. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Your Cancer Ascendant seems to be aspected with just about every planet/asteroid/etc. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's something significant. Pluto seems to be aspected with virtually every other planet. I assume that also means something significant? I'll sit back and let the experts dive into your chart...:whistling:

gen6k

I dont really see a "big" reason to hate your chart, you must be going through a self-worth transit with chiron in the second.

You should look at the entire shape of the chart instead of the individual energies. What your chart does is unique, with yod on the 11th/12th cusp. With its opposite point in to the 5th/6th in sag-cap.

You will probably feel better about love when transiting jupiter gets to that venus yod, and sextiles chiron a bit. Maybe with some oppositions in to venus's opposite ideology which is hard to understand from a yod. Almost bewildering.

Also the bottom half is not necessarily about the self, the transpersonals didnt come in for a while in the history of astrology. So you could be said to have a more traditional archetype. Plus when transiting planets actually form aligments to the second half then its time to take in transpersonal changes. There is probably less broadcast noise so you have more time to focus on your personal needs.

Last edited:

waybread

With all due respect, it makes no sense to "hate your chart." As in, don't do astrology if it makes you unhappy. Life is too short. Or find some more empowering interpretations than the negative ones you've been reading. I highly recommend Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky; or Robert Hand, Planets in Youth for more sensible and realistic interpretations of planets in signs and aspects.

I would not classify your chart as particularly difficult. There are very few "easy" or "white bread" charts out there. Most people have a sprinkling of difficult aspects. Some charts have a preponderance of difficult aspects. On the plus side, you have three planets dignified in their own signs: sun, Pluto, and Saturn (as the traditional ruler of Aquarius.) You have an energetic sun trine Mars, and several nice trines.

Every single planet in my chart is involved in a square or opposition. I have no domiciled planets. I like my chart because I think it describes my personality and life experience. Some people have huge grand squares in their charts.

Plus you are obviously educated enough to read your horoscope, and sufficiently well-off to have access to a computer. If you spent most of your life in Turkey, you are obviously fluent in at least two languages. And did I mention that you are still young?

Lucky you.

mirthyQ

Leocorpicer,

My natal chart is similar to yours in many ways. Remember, we are souls in bodies and we have chosen the kind of planetary energy that is right for us - things we are working on in this one time-frame we call life.

From your chart and your words I would say you are ambitious on a soul-level and hungry. Self aware? Your own words say so - this in itself is a blessing (and a curse if you want to just breeze through this life). Obviously you are here to really know yourself on a foundation level. Thank goodness for a strong saturn - actual content obtained/strived for instead of the fluff and smoke and mirrors that other planets offer - content finally!

What are the 2 planets that shape the personality the most in astrology? The sun and the moon. In your case the sun is thriving in its own sign and strongly placed in the first house (double that dignity, please). And the moon is thriving in a fellow water sign in its own house and ruling the ascendant. And mercury is sitting there in the "awareness" position - ie time for you to start understanding yourself. To me this means with all this it is good that some difficulties have been thrown your way - how bad with all this dignity and ease, too.

The venus pointed yod? Real love what is it? Maybe with these venus issues you are to learn to reach for a higher state - yes you are ambitious. Maybe time for you to take some notice of your karmic "love routine" and to alter it for the better - moon in scorpio is a blessing for this kind of self-work.

Ultimately we all must really know ourselves. And what we base our outer relationships on. You have a great natal chart if the goal is self-awareness and the real potential for self-growth. Most people are born into a wheel (a snare) of behavior that they will follow from start to end. You have much choice on how things will go for you and karmically this means you have earned this blessing. Good luck on solving the puzzle that is you!

Glock

Oh my...I'm saying the same exact thing...

I have a stellium in Capricorn...so depression is an everyday battle. My moon is in detriment in Cap conjunct my ascendant. Squaring Chiron...opposite Saturn. Mercury opposite Saturn too... diagnosed as ADHD.

Saturn in my 7th house which means all relationships are a disappointment or burden...or lacking. It's also in Leo so no fun for me. Not to mention being a single mom well lets just say that means child raising does not come natural to me. And children are a burden in some way. South node in the 5th house is a double whammy with the fun, romance, children lacking.

Mars is rx opposite neptune... I have no energy or motivation ever. And that's not normal for a Capricorn. Have you ever met a Capricorn with no goals? I want to change my life for the better but I just don't have the energy...it's so frustrating.

Chiron in my fourth house... I feel like a fish out of water... I can't relate to anyone...always feel like an alien. Saturn square Uranus...another double whammy. Not to mention Uranus is my 2nd house ruler so I'm always broke.If anyone cares to take a look... maybe you have some ideas on how to use this energy in a more positively...

Attachments

• sbirthchart.jpg
    sbirthchart.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52

Anahath

You have to understand that you were born on this earth for a reason.You have these aspects for a reason and you should learn to make the best of them instead of focusing on the negative qualities.You just have to consciously work on yourself,on improving yourself.Focusing on the bad stuff won't get you anywhere.

Believe me,I have some pretty shitty aspects myself but I try to make the best of them.

Remember,the MOST important thing is learning to love yourself just the way you are.You are special,you are unique.And life is too short for ****** insignificant stuff.Our purpose is to find love.Look around for it...you'll discover that it's everywhere.

Last edited:

Glock

Thank you for that.... I know I'm having a pity party today. I just don't understand why someone would chose to incarnate into this life without any energy to live. Or to just suffer...what is the purpose. I've yet to figure that out. In the mean time I am trying to focus on the positive and keep putting one foot in front of the other... I plan to use all my energy to heal myself.. and keep seeking answers.

kimbermoon

the multiples continue to wail...why is the Universe beating up on me so...well it is in part, because of the greater plan that awaits us, which will demand strong, pioneering individuals who can be self-reliant, resourceful and adaptable to the New Era changes...
secondly, we learn our lessons best through our challenges...the child learns not to touch the hot plate, by actually doing so and feeling the burn...the primary challenge for us is whether we will allow ourselves to be a victim, or the victor...and victory demands courage in the face of adversity...it demands that we be willing to stand up for rights and freedoms, and to fight against injustice and oppression...these are the things we forget we are fighting for...consider that the chunk of coal must be refined and polished before becoming the diamond...
further in terms of 'blaming the chart'...this is but an exercise in futility...as we keep trying to point out on the forum, the chart is our roadmap, our guidelines for the best ways of reaching our mark...yet still there is free will that we can also access IMO; the only question is whether you want to do it the hard way, or the less challenging way by heeding the pitfalls and hurdles depicted in the chart...

I read this just now, and I thought it might help.

"It is vitally important to remember that the purpose of astrology is not to to force us onto a fatalistic life path ruled by "the stars", but to give us the knowledge to empower us to become rulers of our natal charts."

You seem terribly charming, chin up! :)

Kannon

Leocorpicer,

Yes, there are numerous good things about your chart that I can point out. In addition, there are some mistaken ideas you've got about certain chart factors and what astrology is/does. First, it would be really helpful to acknowledge the (water-based) emotional tendency to 'hate' or speak in those terms when it is not relevant or helpful to you at all. Align your feelings with Love not hate and you'll see everything improve by virtue of improved perspective.

re: Cancer Asc, reserved and shy. You'll outgrow a lot of this as you grow, develop and build confidence, particularly since the Sun is rising in the 1st of your chart. Cancer Asc people have sensitivity and a nurturing way as their gift to others. What comes with this sensitivity is the negative (receptive) polarity that is primarily absorbing first and reactive based on what is felt. Asc Sign Descriptions

Why do you need to speak in terms of what is 'worst' regarding the Moon-Sun square? Start reading different sources for astrological interpretation that are more positive. This aspect accents both masculine and feminine principles in such a way as to heighten both, resulting in a strongly feeling, driven person. It forces the masculine and feminine halves of yourself to work together actively to express yourself outwardly.

Moon in Scorpio helps anchor the internal, feminine feeling nature in very definite personal needs and core passions. How is that a bad thing? Definitely not the 'worst' thing. It is all a matter of how you use it. Moon in Scorpio takes the principle of your Asc and places it in a more stable place with greater depth while still keeping it in a feeling/creative context. Perfect.

Moon square Ascendant: Makes me bury and deny my emotions. Wrong. Moon square Asc accentuates feeling and emotionally-based interaction, making feelings unavoidable in each relationship and in almost every thing in life. it also increases the sensitivity factor in your outward interactions. Besides, you don't have this aspect anyway. Over 8* is out of orb, but in addition your Asc figure here is inaccurate, since there were no Asc windows available in Cancer for you until you get back to 19*. (Your Asc could be at 8, 10, 11 or 19 Cancer, but not 24).

Moon trine Saturn is a good aspect. I have it in my chart. I am happy. It often means a slower but deeper emotional maturity that unfolds compared to your peers.

Mercury square Jupiter - you don't have this aspect. Again over 9* is too wide an orb.

Mercury in Cancer - you have the gifts of being more in touch with your subconscious than most. Yes, your thinking is subjective and not especially logical, but focus on what you have to offer and start getting into a positive relationship with your subconscious.

What you've said about Mercury opp Uranus and Neptune is total nonsense. None of these aspects 'make' you do or feel anything specific. They give you a relationship between two or more energetic potentials and you use them in what way you choose, particularly in the ways that you have past life experience with and/or in those that you are exposed to in your developing years, which includes until your brain is finished developing in your early to mid-20s.

Venus in Gemini brings your affections up to the surface instead of lounging out way down inside in Scorpionic territory. It allows for friendships. So make some friends and if you don't like them that much, go find more.

I've answered enough here.

You're in a period of depression. This will pass. Let yourself stay largely internalized enough now to learn about yourself, what makes you happy and what your passions are.
Build up your self-worth and continue strengthening it your whole life. That is more important than astrology.

gemfem

There are always people out there that will like something about you.

I like moon in scorpio. I think it gives you such emotional intensity and determiniation. You can move mountains with it if you REALLY want to. If you really WANT to. You have to want to

If you fight yourself it will only make it harder, if you accept it then it will be so much easier.
you are who you are. Keep it simple

Munch

Hello. After studying astrology for a while and reading my on chart, I have come to realize that my chart *****. Here is why:

- Most planets on the lower part of the chart: Makes me more involved with my private life rather than making and impact on the outside world.

-Cancer ASC: Makes me shy and reserved.

-Sun square Moon: One of the worst possible aspects one can have.

-Moon in Scorpio: One of the worst signs for the Moon. Makes me brood over every bad thing, mistrusting and intensifies my negative emotions. Combined with a #Leo#Sun, makes me overanalyze my own flaws.

-Moon square Ascendant: Makes me bury and deny my emotions.

-Moon trine Saturn: Curses me with inner sadness forever, makes me serious and rigid rather than bright and playful.

-Sun and Moon semi-square Mars - Makes me short-tempered.

-Mercury square Jupiter: Makes my plans and ideals too difficult to achieve. Makes me unable to think realistically.

-Mercury in Cancer: Makes my mind subjective and emotional rather than objective and rational. Combined with a #Can Ascendant and #Sco#Mon, makes me shy, timid and easily affected.

-Mercury opposite Uranus and Neptune: Mercury afflicted by Uranus and Neptune. Messes up my mind, makes it hard for me to work with other people. Forces me toward self-employment. Makes me jealous of geniuses.

-Mercury in 12th house: Makes my mind theoretical rather than practical. Also makes me even more shy and unable to speak up when someone does me a wrong.

-Venus in Gemini: The planet of love in the asexual sign of twins. Makes me flirtateous and flighty.

-Yod configuration with the Venus as focal point: Creates problems with the opposite sex.

-Venus in 12th house: Compels me toward hidden relationships, makes me bury my affections, makes it hard for me to reveal my feelings to someone who I like.

-Venus square Mars: Makes it hard for me to be emotionally satisfied and causes problems in emotional relationships.

-Mars trine Uranus: Makes me impatient.

-Mars trine Neptune: Makes me a procrastinator and drifter. Reduces my ambition and persistence. Compels me toward escapism.

-Jupiter in Libra: Not a very good sign for the planet of fortune.

-Jupiter semi-square Pluto. Makes me too idealistic rather than realistic. Makes me unsatisfied with my achievements.

-Saturn in 8th house: Makes me worry too much about my performance in sex and emotional relationships, making me avoid them altogether.

-Saturn square Pluto: Yet anohter pretty bad aspect to have.

-Uranus and Neptune in 6th house: Makes me impatient at work and makes my ideal work conditions too hard to achieve.

-Chiron in Leo in 2nd house: Wounds my playfulness and creative potential. Makes me feel worthless.

-Saturn opposite Juno: Makes it impossible for me to depend on my partner even at times of difficulty, as I can not stand it. Also makes me emotionally cold in relationships.

I am seriously depressed after reading my own chart. Is there anything good about this chart? I would appreciate any help!

Yes! Everything about your chart is GOOD and BAD depending on how you wish to view it.

Why is being introverted bad? Why is focusing on knowing yourself bad? (southern hemisphere) Ask yourself, what could you really, truly and authentically offer of yourself if you didn't actually KNOW yourself?

There is always more than one way to look at something, but if you have already decided that its all bad, then how can you see anything different?

I'm a Saturn on the Ascendant, Capricorn sun/merc in 4th squared by said Saturn. All of my planets are in the 1st quadrant! My moon and Venus are tightly tied up with Neptune (3 planet stellium) and Pluto sits in my first house on my POF.

My point is, that I could easily decide that my chart is terrible, but instead I go with the treasure hunt attitude! There are ton of gems created under the pressure of hard contacts and tough placements! These gems come in the guise of self awareness and real confidence based not in EGO, but in actual development of personal faculties.

rorix

wow we have like the same chart! im a cancer sun though. I def agree with how its so frustrating to have these placements, like out of all the placement i just had to get cancer mercury, scorpio moon, and venus gemini. my chart is so challenging its very frustrating all the time

Kylie

Literally every aspect you listed has its positive sides. You are nitpicking at each and every thing in an overly dramatic manner, it's really unappealing.

It sounds like you need to work on your negativity and learn to be more appreciative of the gifts that have been given to you in your birth chart.

A bit of gratitude goes a long way.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello. After studying astrology for a while and reading my on chart, I have come to realize that my chart *****.

Yes - it could be better. But it could also be more worse. And now ?

After your passionate detailed self-plea for the most worst version - does it even make sense trying to tell you the better parts? As it is always not easy to fill an already filled vessel.....:cool::wink:

Saturn in 8th house opposing leo chiron in 2nd house- physical existence squaring scorpio pluto in 5th house - are very very high standards of high perfection to function perfectly- no matter what it charges - emotions not welcomed- and high expectations on yourself but also on others - already early learned by own father in childhood- you were expected to function perfectly like a clock work.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hello. After studying astrology for a while and reading my on chart, I have come to realize that my chart *****. /QUOTE]

The chart represents where you left off in your past life, so it is actually the best chart possible for you in moving forward. We have what we have in our charts for good reason. Therefore, there are no bad charts.

We also have choices we can make. Every person on the planet has a wound or a challenge, or we wouldn't be here. So, the idea is, given all the positive and negative qualities of the planets and signs, we work toward doing the positive qualities instead of the negative ones. In this way, we can grow and change and make the most of cards we have been dealt.

Sun square Moon doesn't have to be the worst placement. It can encourage you to align your feelings with what you want to do. Perhaps your Leo Sun in Aries house (1st house) is helping you to set better boundaries with you family - Scorpio in 4th can cause poor boundaries - or enmeshment.

Yes, Cancer rising is quite sensitive and often the person is more introverted, but maybe you need to be. Maybe that's part of how you will become your own person - to be more independent. This chart is saying that you truly need to think about your own development and to analyze yourself to understand yourself. That is what is needed for you to move forward.

We all have more extroverted lifetimes and more introverted lifetimes. This lifetime is more introverted. I know in many cultures a man is supposed to be outgoing and macho - and we can make ourselves miserable trying to measure up to cultural standards of what a man and woman ought to be like. For those of us who don't fit into the mainstream notions, it can be tough. But, it is possible to accept this and even be happy - to be you.