Predict yog for marriage

rohitad

Hello,

I am posting on behalf of one of my younger cousin .

He had a very short duration marriage life and after divorce unable to find suitable partner for marriage.

He is trying hard but no success yet and I would like to seek advise and remedies based on his birth details

Date of birth : 06.10.1979
Place : Mumbai , Maharashtra
Time : 18:28 ( 6:28 p.m)

Thank in advance for your suggestions.

Rohit

creativei

7th lord in 8th with 8th lord placed in 8th is not good for marital happiness indicates disgrace from spouse suffering marital life . 6th lord sun in 7th aspected by mars indicates quarrels and physical abuse . sat 12th lord aspecting 8th house not at all good , infact before marriage he live like a king as soon as tie knot to a girl he lost all peace of mind 8th house get activated . no matter how many times he marries 8th house things comes to picture . its better to be in living relationship than to marry and suffer . 7th from venus 7th lord mars debilitated so happiness from wife . even though he get monetary gains from her . harmony between couples wont exists. sun in 7th spoils marital happiness both of them has tons of ego and enmity towards each other . 7th lord mercury is in mars star who is neecha he lost his power . since venus in 8th he get monetary benefits from wife sure even dowry too .

current dasa is moon though 5th lord he is aspected by 6th lord so mind will be restless problems in prof too cant decide anything clearly now . but indeed he marry again . but now it happens in mars dasa after 2022 . 2023 to 24 . though mars debili he does good by virtue of being 2nd and 9th lord . but again rahu dasa comes same story continues it upto them to decide , i say instead of marrying again try to talk with his wife , though legally separated but emotionally she may have some soft concern . indian girls are rich in that . because no matter how many times u marry it breaks so its better to some other alternatives . try for patch up . ask ur cousin to keep aside all ego and negatives approach by some family friend who is closer to both . or seek family members help . else repeated marriages and repeated divorce happens .

astrologymagic

There is a greater chance of another divorce if married again anytime soon. The upcoming Mars dasha from 2023 to 2030 will also be pretty much same and will lead to several issues on the personal front with any partner. Focus on professional front at the moment and things will be fine after 2030.

There'll be good times after 2030.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

rohitad

Thank astrology magic for your reply
Does your reply mean he should never try for remarriage till 2030?

It would be too late till 2030 considering his age now

Regards ,
Rohit Surana

astrologymagic

Horoscope matching plays a very important role in marriages. A match with a lady whose horoscope shows very strong support for married life, could reduce the troubles to a certain extent.

However, again, considering your cousin's horoscope alone, it is indicating troubles. There is also a possibility of him falling in love with someone after 2023, but there'll be frequent fights in the relationship. Whether to marry again or not, this decision is the individual's choice to make, the horoscope is showing the above events.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

Smriti

Hi,
I am posting this for my younger sister,family is worried for her marriage,when her marriage will take place

Dob 14-09-1995
Place-Nawanshahr Punjab
Time-7:45PM