Eight House related to alchemy?

Bunraku

Are you planning to travel to South America and take hallucinogenic drugs/herbs?

Religious experiences and journeys are the 9th house.

athair

thanks! i was thinking in 8th house as related to some kind of rebirth process, and by the same token, to alchemy...greetings

Osamenor

Staff member
Religious experiences and journeys are the 9th house.
And the underpinnings of them are eighth. That's where the eighth and ninth house meanings overlap.

thanks! i was thinking in 8th house as related to some kind of rebirth process, and by the same token, to alchemy...greetings

Yes, indeed, the eighth is those mysterious, transformative processes. Alchemy qualifies.

The eighth house is the caterpillar dissolving and reshaping inside the chrysalis. The ninth is the butterfly emerging and flying off.

athair

Yes, indeed, the eighth is those mysterious, transformative processes. Alchemy qualifies.

The eighth house is the caterpillar dissolving and reshaping inside the chrysalis. The ninth is the butterfly emerging and flying off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! Great answer!

athair

thanks for the anwers! the view of 8th house as related to alchemy, and the 9th as the 8th's second house seems interesting. I have Retrograde Saturn in the 9th (square Retrograde Uranus in Scorpio in the 11th) natally. Greetings

Last edited: