Basic understanding of houses "Horary" for beginners like me :)

Angels

ASTROLOGY - The Twelve Houses of the Natal Chart

1st House– I or Me (self of chart person)

7th House – You (the other person)
________
2nd House – Mine (what belongs to self)

8th House – Yours (possessions of others)

[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator from: http://midwestschoolofastrology.com/chart-house-explanation.html ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_

Account Closed
I'm not sure how helpful that list is.

I would have some big problems with some of it. For example:
Endings, death of the selfish ego & spiritual rebirth, death & matters connected w/physical death, life after death, suicide, morticians, wills, graveyards, inheritances, legacies, astral experiences, occultism, spiritual regeneration reincarnation, sexuality, sex organs, male, venereal disease, surgeons, rectum, taxes, taxation, alimony, bankruptcy,

Additional rulings – questions concerning death; procreative sex; surgery; injury; other people’s money; psychoanalysis, the occult; taxes, mortgages, loans; insurance; wills/escrows; pensions; money of the partner; sickness of siblings (6th from 3rd); legacies; investigation; the personal unconscious.

I don't know in what world the 8th house of death rules procreative sex but it certainly isn't in a horary one. I will just completely ignore any ideas of "spiritual rebirth" or "spiritual regeneration" as well. Issues of bankruptcy etc is more likely shown by the 2nd house and its significations, but would depend on the horary.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since the Moon is the primary mover in horary, it is my opinion that new students to Horary should emphasize their studies on the interactions of the Moon. There are a number of volumes that can help with this.