Will I Get the Job With This Astrologically Named Company?

You have gathered a lot of technical information about this chart, but -- and maybe that's why Moon is peregrine -- it doesn't *feel* like a valid question as yet.

A better time to ask would be once you get called for an interview. At that time, the recruiter will have assembled a real set of candidates to take to the hiring manager. Right now nothing has developed behind the question and it is more akin to crystal-balling than horary.

What do you think?

Most likely the case. It was the first time I felt compelled to cast a chart after coming up with a question.

and maybe that's why Moon is peregrine -- it doesn't *feel* like a valid question as yet.

This is interesting to me. What makes a question valid and how does one approach this? Is a peregrine moon always indicative of a question that isn't ready to be asked yet? Are there hard and fast rules when it comes to the moon being peregrine in a sign? Using the dignitaries table, it appears to be the 3rd most dignified celestial body.

Could it be that having mutual reception with another planet (but both in detriment) makes it all sloppy and the execution questionable?

And my apologies for my denseness, but aren't crystal balling and horary one and the same? Divination by looking for auspices signs?

Last edited: