Juno and Lilith

VirgoLife

My Venus, Mercuy and Mars sextile my Juno and Lilith. What does this mean? Mercury, Mars and Venus are in Libra 7th house. Juno and and Lilith are in Sag 9th house and they both conjunct in the 17th degree, which is a fame degree exact. What do these aspects mean and is there a reason for the fame degree? :innocent:

blackbery

Hi VL,
If you want to understand astrology, you need to do some research yourself.

Look up :lilth::juno: and others too like :pallas::chiron::vesta:

What are the myths about? What do they represent?:andy:

For instance, Juno is concerned with 'marriage contracts'. So how does that fit in with what YOU believe in? How do YOU interpret that in your chart.

Conjunctions within a 2-3 degree are really the only relevant aspects when it comes to planetary bodies like these...they are not important unless they conjunct major planets in your natal. Trines, etc don't apply.

Others may have different opinions but it's you that ultimately must decide what is important in your chart to YOU.:whistling:

Juno is the zodiac sign of marriage and commitment. In Roman and Greek mythology, Juno was the wife of Jupiter (aka Zeus), and she was hailed for her unbreakable loyalty to her husband. She's also responsible for the pairing of soulmates, and her feminine hands are behind every marriage that occurs

My Venus, Mercuy and Mars sextile my Juno and Lilith. What does this mean? Mercury, Mars and Venus are in Libra 7th house. Juno and and Lilith are in Sag 9th house and they both conjunct in the 17th degree, which is a fame degree exact. What do these aspects mean and is there a reason for the fame degree? :innocent:

VirgoLife

Hi VL,
If you want to understand astrology, you need to do some research yourself.

Look up :lilth::juno: and others too like :pallas::chiron::vesta:

What are the myths about? What do they represent?:andy:

For instance, Juno is concerned with 'marriage contracts'. So how does that fit in with what YOU believe in? How do YOU interpret that in your chart.

Conjunctions within a 2-3 degree are really the only relevant aspects when it comes to planetary bodies like these...they are not important unless they conjunct major planets in your natal. Trines, etc don't apply.

Others may have different opinions but it's you that ultimately must decide what is important in your chart to YOU.:whistling:

Juno is the zodiac sign of marriage and commitment. In Roman and Greek mythology, Juno was the wife of Jupiter (aka Zeus), and she was hailed for her unbreakable loyalty to her husband. She's also responsible for the pairing of soulmates, and her feminine hands are behind every marriage that occurs

Okay! Thank you. I'll learn more about them!! :sideways: