Basic question (not a reading request)

jrd

Hello,

1. Is there provision in Jyotish to be able to cast a chart based on what we feel intuitionally? For example, the other day I strongly felt there will be a particular change w.r.t Tamilnadu (India) Politics and then I casted a chart for that time. Can this chart be used for any purpose of divination?

2. How about when we utter certain things? Can they come true, based on certain placements in the chart casted for that time?

Thanks.

Crystalpages

Hello,

1. Is there provision in Jyotish to be able to cast a chart based on what we feel intuitionally? For example, the other day I strongly felt there will be a particular change w.r.t Tamilnadu (India) Politics and then I casted a chart for that time. Can this chart be used for any purpose of divination?

2. How about when we utter certain things? Can they come true, based on certain placements in the chart casted for that time?

Thanks.

Yes, I have heard of similar epochal castings and which are then read as usual horary (including KP) techniques and at times accompanied by religious and other rituals. Anecdotally, successes have been reported mostly by word of mouth, failures tend to remain underreported just as in other flavours of astrology.

Good luck if you are planning to do research in this fascinating area.

muchacho

Prashna/Horary

RaRohini

Hello,

Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Depends on your chart placements too.(intuitive chart).

jrd

Hello,

What are the key planetary placements in a such a chart -> the one uttered at a particular auspicious moment which comes true?

Thanks.

RaRohini

Hello,

What are the key planetary placements in a such a chart -> the one uttered at a particular auspicious moment which comes true?

Thanks.

There are many such combinations. Cannot list all. What Dasha are you in and what nakshatra is in that planet? Are you Shatabhisha moon?

jrd

Namaste RaRohini,

The other day I was talking to a group of people, and I felt an urge to utter the following, w.r.t TamilNadu's present political climate.

-> AIADMK split leading to opposition DMK winning in predicted-to-be interim elections. DMK to lose in re-elections later on.

This is the chart for that moment I uttered the above:

Feb 7th, 2017, 8:02 AM EST, Natick, MA, USA.

(Kumba lagna has Ketu and lagnesh weak in 11th house, lagnesh Saturn in neecha navamsa in lagna).

The reason why I have interest in knowing about this chart is because, you can see the powerful 2nd house of speech.

(In my chart, I have waxing Moon in 2nd house and 2nd lord aspects own sign vargottam, conjunct RKY Venus in 10th house).

I have a curiosity to know:

1. If my above TN political chart is usable for any purpose?
2. If so, then is my prediction correct?

PS: I'm just an enthusiast of jyotish, not a real jyotishi.

-- I have Lagna in Satabishak nakshatra -> my dob is Oct 31st 1971, 2:35 PM, Chennai, India.

Thanks.

Last edited:

jrd

fyi: I am in Venus dasha and Venus is in Visakha nakshatra and conjunct Jup.

(I am just asking the above question out of curiosity, will not make this into personal reading request of any sort).

RaRohini

Yes it is possible. Shatabhisha have some deep intuition. Ruled by Rahu and Rahu is in Capricorn Sravana which is intuitive as well. Venus is in Vishaka the shocker who can get jolts of sudden insight. But these bolts may come and go.They are not always there.I would say yes.

jrd

Oh, that's good news (that chart maybe valid) + bad news (that it only comes and goes and not permanent).

Thank you!