Finance astrology

jatin

Hi ,
I wanted to know how would me overall finance.I have started my own business related to export .Now I WANT TO KNOW CAN I BECAME RICH IN THAT.

d.o.b= 28-10-1998
place : new delhi
time :12:26 pm

Thankyou

creativei

Moderate finance is indicated , sat as 2nd lord gives strained finance only after 35 financial condition improves also sat is retro but it balanced you get gains as well as expenditures too . since 9th house weak dont keep long step . that too dont take risk in money or property matters . have resources . benefic in 2nd is ok to have though moon in 2nd its waning ,bad as per vedic . indicates sudden loss and wasteful expenditures , esp through women/gf/wife . but you may also get gains from wife too. working women .lord of 11th n 6th aspected by sat so it gives gains as well as debts and loss of finance mostly by enemies elder siblings female . co workers alcohol. etc . profession is nice but financial condition dwindles . dana karaga jupiter is retro not good for richness . its much better if you able to save incoming money .

mathur_dinesh

You are likely to gain well from your business till 2034. This state of affairs will be diluted after 2034 till 2050. You will have to work hard and the returns may not be that satisfactory. There could be some marital trouble too at this time.