Champions league predictions

Jay shah

Uefa champions league returns

Man city vs real madrid
Juventus vs lyon

Any predictions?

Linc2017

I would also wish if someone predicts
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea. I'm a die-hard fan of Chelsea how I wish Chelsea beats Bayern. @fensi88, torero, gecko235 where are you to help us out?

BlackHat786

Ascendant - Aquarius, lord is saturn which represent black color...... manchester united is going to play in black kit today

Descendant - opposition which is sevilla

Ascendant lord saturn is going in 12th house (house of loss) and that too retrograde, so ill effect of saturn is increased......also 12th house is of liberation...indicating manchester united will be liberated/free from this tournament by loosing this semi final

Whereas descendant lord sun is sitting comfortably in desc, strengthening it

Moon is sextile to desc ruler

Saturn strongly on 12th cusp (6th for dec) favors the descendant here

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200816_163914.jpg
    IMG_20200816_163914.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 52

Torero

Ascendant - Aquarius, lord is saturn which represent black color...... manchester united is going to play in black kit today

Descendant - opposition which is sevilla

Ascendant lord saturn is going in 12th house (house of loss) and that too retrograde, so ill effect of saturn is increased......also 12th house is of liberation...indicating manchester united will be liberated/free from this tournament by loosing this semi final

Whereas descendant lord sun is sitting comfortably in desc, strengthening it

Moon is sextile to desc ruler

Saturn strongly on 12th cusp (6th for dec) favors the descendant here

Thanks
Actually ascendant 2 degrees Pisces))))

kalinka

Thank you for your correct prediction between Sevilla vs Man United.

What about inter vs shakhtar please?

Why you don't cast at least a horary or event chart and try to predict the outcome first? This is an astrology forum for everyone to learn and not a free sports prediction service.

Anava

Just to come back on a previous game :

I knew Atalanta would loose because of that triple conjunction Saturn - Pluto - Jupiter happening in 1H (the one I had allocated to them). The explosive (Pluto) surge of luck of PSG (Jupiter for both the extension and the luck) that would cause their downfall (Saturn) was to be expected. I didn't even try to look further into the POF and the moon. I love chart that are easy like that, lol.

This is why I think sport astrology tool can be completed with mondaine astrology tools, it is helpful sometimes. :tongue:

I've looked at tomorrow's game PSG - Leipzig and I am clearing seeying a few interesting things but I'm still uncertain about the allocated houses so I kind of need help there :

We have yet to know which kit they'll be wearing. Apparently the whole domicile / away thing still applies thanks to a draw which means Leipzig will be considered home (therefore on the ASC), however PSG being away means they'll be wearing their blue kit... and the ASC is in Pisces. Confusing.

Anyway I'll take a closer look after allocating the houses but here is what I can say for now. The POF is in 1H but doesn't aspect the ASC. Nothing interesting more to say but in 2HT the ASC moves in Aries with its domicile Mars trine Moon. However it still squares the big conjunction I've talked about before which is a tad problematic. But then the DSC remains in Libra and Venus in in the 4H (where everything ends) and is opposite Jupiter. The 7H as a whole is also in Scorpio and Mars is, as I said, in 1H.

And by Mike Edward's, theory, if the 5H is better than the 11H, then the team on the ASC will win. With Saturn conjunct Pluto in 11H, there is no hesitation about who has it worse.

My first impression is that whoevere is allocated in the DSC will lose, I think.

BlackHat786

Just to come back on a previous game :

I knew Atalanta would loose because of that triple conjunction Saturn - Pluto - Jupiter happening in 1H (the one I had allocated to them). The explosive (Pluto) surge of luck of PSG (Jupiter for both the extension and the luck) that would cause their downfall (Saturn) was to be expected. I didn't even try to look further into the POF and the moon. I love chart that are easy like that, lol.

This is why I think sport astrology tool can be completed with mondaine astrology tools, it is helpful sometimes. :tongue:

I've looked at tomorrow's game PSG - Leipzig and I am clearing seeying a few interesting things but I'm still uncertain about the allocated houses so I kind of need help there :

We have yet to know which kit they'll be wearing. Apparently the whole domicile / away thing still applies thanks to a draw which means Leipzig will be considered home (therefore on the ASC), however PSG being away means they'll be wearing their blue kit... and the ASC is in Pisces. Confusing.

Anyway I'll take a closer look after allocating the houses but here is what I can say for now. The POF is in 1H but doesn't aspect the ASC. Nothing interesting more to say but in 2HT the ASC moves in Aries with its domicile Mars trine Moon. However it still squares the big conjunction I've talked about before which is a tad problematic. But then the DSC remains in Libra and Venus in in the 4H (where everything ends) and is opposite Jupiter. The 7H as a whole is also in Scorpio and Mars is, as I said, in 1H.

And by Mike Edward's, theory, if the 5H is better than the 11H, then the team on the ASC will win. With Saturn conjunct Pluto in 11H, there is no hesitation about who has it worse.

My first impression is that whoevere is allocated in the DSC will lose, I think.
I casted a chart using vedic sidereal astrology for PSG vs Leipzig......Desc was cancer...desc lord moon in desc and is combusted...rb leipzig wears white kit and looks like they will loose

dave3

Why you don't cast at least a horary or event chart and try to predict the outcome first? This is an astrology forum for everyone to learn and not a free sports prediction service.

Would you please teach me how to do cast horary or event chart please. I will post it. Thank you :)

Anava

I casted a chart using vedic sidereal astrology for PSG vs Leipzig......Desc was cancer...desc lord moon in desc and is combusted...rb leipzig wears white kit and looks like they will loose

Vedic, that's interesting ! I usually only use Regiomontanus and Placidus for events. Could you post the chart so I could see the difference between the Vedic and the Regiomontanus ? It could be good to make a comparison !

Also just to confirm, someone confirmed to me that Leipzig will indeed wear the white one so PSG will wear the blue or black kit. I would therefore put Leipzig on the DSC too.

Would you please teach me how to do cast horary or event chart please. I will post it. Thank you :)

You can cast a chart on Astrodienst. Just select "event" instead of gender and you're good to go !

BlackHat786

Hey Anava, I have attached the vedic sidereal chart for you for PSG vs Leipzig semifinal tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_201521.jpg
    IMG_20200817_201521.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 51