Will we reconcile within the next month?

freedomlover

There's an old love interest I keep dreaming about. We were married in a past life, and have karma to work out. My question is:
Will we reconcile within the next month?

View chart for: Will we reconcile within the next month?

(If you're having trouble viewing the chart, you'll need to do one of the following, depending on your browser: Click in the upper left hand corner - you should see a little magnifying glass
OR Click in the upper left hand corner - look for orange ball with blue arrows in lower right hand corner of chart - click on the orange ball.)

Okay, my attempt at interpretation:

My sig is the Sun, which is in the 4th at 4* Sag. His sig is Saturn, which is in the 1st, at 8* Virgo. The Moon is at 10*Cancer in the 11th.

There is a lot of activity between these sigs. The Sun will square Saturn. The Moon is separating from a sextile with Saturn. Sun will inconjunct the Moon, indicating an adjustment aspect. In addition, the end of the matter is Mars (r) in Cancer in the 11th. The Moon is approaching an exact conjunction with Mars, within 1 degree orb. POF is at 19* Cap, in the 5th.

I would say this is a "yes" - that something will happen along those lines. What does it mean that his sig is in my house?

What say the rest of you? I sincerely appreciate all help given.

Last edited:

tikana

Lol looks like i amhunting your charts now

okay

yeah i agree there is somethng going on

Sun/saturn square - hmm okay not possitive but okay i take it

saturn is in 1st house which rules your x .. plus it receives sun by term i believe..

basically yeah you 2 will get together but it may not last due to lack of MR

moon conj mars *ruler of end of the matters * so it is a go.

Tik

freedomlover

Thanks Tik!

This may be the factor of change that opens up the move I was hoping for on the other thread. I was told that on a previous thread about a year or so ago - that the two were connected.

And, I guess I'm getting somewhat better at horary - you and I pretty much got the same thing out of this one, eh?

Also, what does "It receives Sun by term" mean, if you don't mind?

FL

tikana

I am talking about hmm essential dignity table..

Saturn gets Sun by term.. meaning there is an interest in you

i dont see yours yet.. but it is ok

Tik

freedomlover

Thanks Tik!

It's good to know there is an interest there.

Essential dignity table.... I'll have to get into studying that at some later point when my health permits.

i dont see yours yet.. but it is ok

Huh? :confused:

FL

freedomlover

i dont see your Sun receiving saturn..

Is this to say that I don't seem to share the same interest in him? I certainly do wax and wane on the subject. Apparently I'll come to some sort of conclusion about it.

FL

freedomlover

More updates....

This one turns out to be a "No" - at least on the timing part. It has been over the "1 month/4 week" mark, and still no word from him.

It's interesting that this one looked like a sure thing - but timing was a "No". The other chart, "Will I move within next 6 weeks?" seems to be a "Yes", even though it did not look nearly as positive as this one.

Any thoughts?

freedomlover

Further update:

For those interested in getting feedback on a horary chart:

Although the answer to this question was a "NO"- we did not reconcile within 1 month, we did reconcile in around 4 months from the date of question. I wrote him on March 7th, he called me on March 9th. It went very well until a sudden ending on April 27.

FL