Antiscion, Antiscia, Translation of Light

Haizea

Banned
All my questions solved magically when I started using the Regiomontanus House System.

Last edited:

tikana

Translation of light is this

Venus is 20 leo
Saturn is 18 Leo
moon is 19 leo

see venus is separating from saturn and moon separating from saturn but moon is applying to venus.. moon is the the fastest planet out of 3.
One condition.. the Translation of light planet has to have reception either from 1st or 3rd planet.

the other one is in question

Let say

Saturn 18 leo which rules the matter asked about
Venus 20 leo rules you
moon is 19 leo

someone has said to me (i am trying to find the backing on this) moon or any other TOL planet whihc has to be faster than planet 1 and planet 2 cannot be considered as TOL when it is applying to your significator.

Antiscia is like a trine and sextile but you have to look for it.
anti antiscia is square / opposition

T

JUPITERASC

Hello. I am learning Horary. Could someone, please, explain in an easy way what Antiscion, Antiscia and Translation of Light are?
Thank you very much in advance. :)

there are some diagrams at this link which explain the matter visually very simply if you prefer not to read the text then just scroll to the illustrations :smile:http://www.skyscript.co.uk/antiscia.html

William Lilly describes translation of light (CA., p.111) "Translation of light and nature is, when a light Planet separates from a more weighty one, and presently joins to another more heavy: Let Saturn be in 20. degree. of Aries: Mars in 15 of Aries, and Mercury in 16 of Aries; here Mercury being a swift Planet separates from Mars, and translates the virtue of Mars unto Saturn"

Its done also as well by any Aspect as by Conjunction. And the meaning hereof in judgment, is that if the matter or thing were promised by Saturn, then such a man as is signified by Mercury shall procure all the assistance a Mars man can do unto Saturn, whereby the business may be the better effected; in Marriages, Lawsuits, and indeed in all vulgar questions Translation, is of great use, and ought well to be considered.

Source: Free online horary tutorial at this link http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html