Surprising results while experiencing with Horary in relationship!

Venusinlibra

I would like to share my experience with Horary Astrology on a two-year relationship. They say that we should not consult on the same subject more than once, at least not very often, but since the beginning of this relationship I have consulted many, many times. Most of the time, even with my limited knowledge, I could see that the answers were right and it worked well, especially regarding immediate events, such as if he was going to call and so on. This relationship is turbulent, it took my boyfriend some time to assume his feelings, but for some months now he says that he loves me and that he is really interested, and I feel that he is not lying. In the beginning it was common that every time I consulted, the ascendant's ruler was the fastest planet or was in the 7th house, which according to traditional Horary Astrology would mean that I was the most passionate and interested in the relationship, and that was true. Over time, as my boyfriend started to devote himself more to the relationship and my anxiety decreased, this became less frequent, that is, the ascendant's ruler on the horary charts was not almost always at 7th, nor was it always the fastest planet compared to the 7th house ruller. However, there is a fact that I find very interesting because in some way it proves, in my opinion, the value of horary astrology, although I do not understand exactly what it means. Never, not once in two years, did the ruller of the 7th appear in the ascendant, indicating that my boyfriend, the quesited, would be the most passionate and interested in the relationship. Not even in the times I was inclined to end the affair and he begged me to not, and despite recently he is getting more and more attached and emotional. I have no reason to doubt his interest today, even considering the time that this relationship has lasted, but I am intrigued that this never happened. At the same time, the fact that this has never happened proves that the results obtained in the Horary Astrology consultations are not merely random, but repeat a pattern of response no matter how many times you ask. I would like to know your opinion about this, and what this observation is telling about the relationship. I wonder, for instance, if someone with moon in gemini at 5th opposite venus in sagitarius at 11th (despite sun and ascendant in capricorn) is not capable of such a deep focus and interest as to be represented as the "most ardent" in the horary representation of the relationship. By the way, I did again and chart is attached...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.50785.6275.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.50785.6275.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 33

IleneK

Premium Member
I wonder, for instance, [he] is not capable of such a deep focus and interest as to be represented as the "most ardent" in the horary representation of the relationship?

If you are asking the chart to try to answer this question, I would say maybe he is not capable.
You describe a very new relationship, only two years old, fraught with unease for you from a level of disinterest on his part. The relationship seems to have transformed somewhat, but not enough to give you peace at this point. Your doubts are clear or you would not be posting this chart.

I would ask you to look at the mutual adverse reception between you/Mars and him/Venus.
See how he/Venus is moving more quickly than you, away, toward a challenging square.
See how he/Venus meets others, Jupiter and Saturn, by aspect before he meets you/Mars by square.

Based on this chart, I would ask you to consider if this is the kind of relationship into which you want for to commit your energies for the long term?

Venusinlibra

Hi Ilenek, thanks for repplying... Actually my main concern with this post was to comment on how Horary Astrology is interesting and has many layers to unfold yet. Actually, this relationship is very, very unnusual and will never follow the patterns socially expected. We´ll never form a regular couple, but it has been working on its own way, and it is a miracle. Anyway, since we reached some kind of pendular dynamics, I would even call it stable. It is stable in its instabillity, LOL. I think you´ll better understand if I post our composite and synastry. Thank you!! <3

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
I see the challenges of trying to see eye to eye with your Moons, disjunct, one sign apart, and also your respective Suns also disjunct [five signs apart].
I also appreciate your commitment to making things work. Because they almost always can work, no matter the challenges that the synastry shows, if there is commitment from both of you.

His Sun is on the cusp of your 7th house, as is my husband's Sun on my 7th house cusp. It was love at first sight for me [and *not* for him by a long shot].
So I get how you feel. I will tell you that it can be quite okay that one person is never as ardent as the other. Great love can form between you nonetheless.

It is also beneficial if the more ardent one can stop measuring the ardency of the other :)

I am wishing you the very best.

Venusinlibra

yep, love at first sight. We were kissing literally 2 minutes after we met. This is definetelly a very Uranus relationship. Thank you for your kindness!