Will we ever reconcile?

bella_taurus

Hello Everyone,

I am a 30 year old woman in the middle of going through a divorce. It hit me like a hammer, and continues to do so. I thought It would not affect me the way that it has, but I was wrong. The sad part is, I feel like I'm the one that's suffering while he is smooth sailing on the single again seas. I have been depressed off and on, I don't get a whole lot of sleep, and my mind just won't calm down for minute so I can focus on myself my road to healing. I have even went as far to write him an email for some kind of redemption, but no dice. I hate what I am going through, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I just want to live a normal life, fall in love again, have a baby, and be done with all this strife. I am so tired...

To make it all so BAD...this happened during my 1st Saturn Return. Bravo.

What I would like to know is, and I know I am shooting myself in the foot for asking this is will we ever reconcile, or is he gone for good? and if that's the case, then will I ever find love again???

Here is my info and birth chart:

astro_2gw_01_e187616479.gif

4/21/1980
2:26am
Mpls, Mn

His...
12/9/1979
Birth time unknown
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Any reply will be appreciated! XOXO

Last edited:

virgo18

I cannot tell you if you will reconcile with your ex, but I can tell you that we all are owners of free will. Astrology is only a clue.
Don't be sad, sometimes love ends. Sometimes the one we marry is not the love of our life's, we all think that when a relationship fails, we wont ever meet a person like him/her.
I cracked up with too with my boyfriend, and I am not depressed, and I can sleep pretty good, because I love my self more than any man in this planet... because I know that I will find someone better o new. Then if he returns will be very good, if not it will be good too.

You will be very good, you have Venus in Gemini, that means that you are very playful, fun, and intelligent woman in love.

I only know two ways to know when you will find love again.

by the distance of your Venus and Sun. You count the grades between them.
and when a solar return has an harmonious aspect between the ruler or your ascendant, and the ruler of your 7th house.

bye