Should I break up with him? Yes or No Question.

WisdomJoy

The periods of square will create some obstacles and tension.
When the signs change, the emphasis changes.
While they are both in air signs, affections are cerebal and intellectual. Then mars moves into pisces, and becomes more emotional, poetic, sacrificial Sacrificing in the name of love.
Of course, this creates a clinker when the square takes place, heart and head aren't lined up.
So Venus turns direct, and decides to go after what she likes, but she has a head start on him, so even though mars moves into egotistical Aries, and in theory should match up well with gemini Venus, again they just don't make it. The momentum is off, they have different rhythms. As in many areas of life, timing is basic.
So Venus decides to soften up and become more sentimental, going into cancer, but that doesn't work out too well either. They disagree again, the home hearth and the individualist just don't see eye to eye and clash for the second time.
Will they ever learn?
So mars decides to back up a bit, go retrograde, and Venus takes a chance on getting closer by becoming more ego-minded in leo. To be loved, love oneself.
And finally, they do match up!
End of September, she gets what she wants, and satisfied, decides to celebrate by leaving Leo and entering chaste virgo.
Meanwhile mars continues bumbling backwards trying to pick up lost crumbs, and mid-November gives up, turns direct, but never manages to conclude again with loving Venus, who decides to play the sex card in scorpio, but she isn't very skilled at it (being his sign) and we end the year with a prosecco toast but not a lot of love satisfaction!
Except for those who grasped the chance when it presented itself, that one swift moment in time.
It's like an evolution.
So, from point A to arrive at point B (trine) there is a lot of karma to work out, a lot of adjusting to do, a lot of maturing, shifting points of view, and points of departure.
Maybe not the easiest of years for love, but probably a good one for inspiring Gothic love stories!

I loved reading this, but how can anyone survive. Like sheesh!

ElenaJ

You make me laugh!

First of all, just because you want a yes/no answer and see Venus/mars apparently moving towards a trine, you think "yes".
Well, no is the actual concrete answer. Because they don't immediately complete the trine.

Secondly, however, since nothing is chiseled in stone here, you can evolve, you can flow, you can grow and mature, and when the trine finally arrives, like the little story I wrote, catch the moment and do it.

I know sun opposite Uranus wants immediate answers and action, but Pluto to be worthy of its name digs down deep, uproots things, and transforms them.
And Neptune provides the inspiration, and the faith and spirituality to do it.

You can. Because it is in your chart.

waybread

If you do not mind, how could these movements manifest, as in, what may happen until the completion of the trine?

I asked this question to waybread too.

confused. if I were to interpret the horary with a simple yes and no question. if venus and mars are aspecting with the trine, the answer is yes, correct? so, why does it matter whether venus turns rx and mars changes signs, etc?

thx

In the horary methods that I learned, these matter a lot. The aspects are valid only for major in-sign aspects. The aspects have to perfect (become exact.)

It looks like Venus is going to perfect its aspect with Mars, but before this happens, Venus turns retrograde, a condition called refranation. So the aspect is no longer applying but separating. That's one for the separation column. Then Mars slips into the next sign (Pisces) which effectively takes Mars out of the picture.

They do form a square from their respective signs of Gemini and Pisces in early June, but this isn't a yes, IMO, for two reasons. One is because a square does not indicate the situation working out at all well, two is because before Venus and Mars square off in June, Mercury perfects a conjunction to Venus (prohibition) before Mars catches up to its unlovely square.

Elena has been practicing horary with good results a lot longer than I have, and her methods apparently differ.

So please let us know what happens.

tikana

Astronizing

I got your PM
sorry for the delay

Here is a problem with this relationship
neither Mars or Venus care for each other.
You have a separating never perfected trine plus venus is slowing down for retrograde.
That is one sign of pulling apart.

then the nail to the coffin is moon sextiles Lord of 10th house (end of relationships) heading right on the desc
so the timing is either moon to sun or sun to desc..

you will end the realtionship because you are the most active out of two.mars is in angular house

Is this relationship worth of a effort? NO. he feel congested/restrained in this relationship. There is no reason why Venus sitting in 8th house other than anxiety towards you and the future.

You are mars sitting on 4th house (natual end of the matters) you are fixed on ending it (saturn is dispositor plus angles are fixed)

I hope this sheds some light

Cheers
Tik

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Op regardless of what the chart does or doesn't say, the time will present itself to you to be able to break it off. It's hard i know, as you know I'm also in the same position as you.

Well not anymore for me, I've finally broke it off with him, ive just blocked him, I'm done. Telling me he "misses my body" not misses me but "misses my body"and wants to see me tomorrow night, just really hit the nail in the coffin for me tonight. What a waste of two years, but onwards and upwards.

Don't look for a time in the chart, you'll do it when your ready, it will happen out of nowhere, like with me. Like i said when i gave my analysis, somethings going to really anger you for you to do it, but then again that's really the case.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The aspects are valid only for major in-sign aspects.

This is an interesting point. I've wondered about this, do they have to be in the same sign?
A planet at the end of a sign would trine a planet at the beginning of another sign, so 120 degrees, can we count that? I've heard arguments for both sides.

Elena has been practicing horary with good results a lot longer than I have, and her methods apparently differ.

But we've come to the same conclusion, haven't we?

tikana

Just an update. I informed him I want to break up with him. We talked some things out, things that we were not happy about re relationship, the way we were relating/treating each other. In the end, he insisted to wait until the virus situation gets better and if I still want to break up, then breaking up (although deep down he would not want that). Basically, he insisted on trying once more but, he upset me this morning and unfortunately, my heart, deep down, is set on breaking up with him.

sad
I am sorry.. I wish horary was wrong
You will meet someone better.
:smile:

Sweet2020

Corona virus is making ppl breaking up lol I've seen a man going to talk to the priest of our community because his wife just broke up with him. Corona virus making ppl realize they've waste their time with somebody not worth To be with.

ElenaJ

Corona virus is making ppl breaking up lol I've seen a man going to talk to the priest of our community because his wife just broke up with him. Corona virus making ppl realize they've waste their time with somebody not worth To be with.

Unfortunately this seems to be happening to a lot of people, and the divorce lawyers are working overtime.

Pluto (fear, control, possessiveness) and Saturn (restrictions, boundaries, coldness) have a lot of credit for this!

Sweet2020

Unfortunately this seems to be happening to a lot of people, and the divorce lawyers are working overtime.

Pluto (fear, control, possessiveness) and Saturn (restrictions, boundaries, coldness) have a lot of credit for this!

And Saturn goes retrograde, do you think after quarantine , this retrogration ppl could try to fix their relationships or Pluto will destroy permanently ? Venus retrogrades too maybe a lot of fixing relationships that broke up during quarantine ?

ElenaJ

A lot depends on the strength of the relationships, and on the natal charts.
People with cardinal signs strong in their charts, especially ascendents, will be hit harder in general.
Then there is Uranus in taurus to add to the equation.
And as you say, that strange Venus/mars relationship going on for the next few months doesn't exactly favour love!