Will he attempt to win me back

jacambers

shakes her head ...

nope nope nope..

"Evasion: the slower moving significator changes sign before the aspect is complete"

Mars will jump a sign before Venus gets to it.

Oh, you meant that there is an aspect; but because it doesn't have the time to perfect in sign... There is frustration. I get you now... with you.

tikana

Oh, you meant that there is an aspect; but because it doesn't have the time to perfect in sign... There is frustration. I get you now... with you.

click on the link on my signature and start reading that book ..
or you can google doctorine Horary pdf. Both sources have enough to start you off ..

good luck!

jacambers

I would love to throw a timing element into this based on what Oddity has said.
Now, I'm not saying that Oddity said that he is definitely coming back (he didn't say that)... but he has suggested that there is a slim possibility of a return.

I take into account Tikana's adamance and her testimonies.

I have read that Saturn in 7th could signify delays and it has been argued it could represent the relationship context etc.; but if we were to infer timing and say the possibility COULD occur (not that it will), when would this most likely be?

I would love to come back to you both with an answer! Let me go and read up on timing... I'll be back.

Oddity

In these kinds of horaries, Saturn in 7 can also represent another love interest, with retrogradation, it can mean someone the person has legal obligations to.

Do you know if he's married?

What it looks like is there could be a brief interaction between you guys, then he goes to Saturn (sign change), e.g., returns to whoever he's interested in. But he might still let you be his mistress if you are amenable to that. For some women, that works. In this chart, it doesn't look like it would work for you, but ultimately, that's up to you.

Not saying this is definitely the case, but I've seen it be the case with these sorts of configurations.

jacambers

In these kinds of horaries, Saturn in 7 can also represent another love interest, with retrogradation, it can mean someone the person has legal obligations to.

What it looks like is there could be a brief interaction between you guys, then he goes to Saturn (sign change), e.g., returns to whoever he's interested in. But he might still let you be his mistress if you are amenable to that. For some women, that works. In this chart, it doesn't look like it would work for you, but ultimately, that's up to you.

Not saying this is definitely the case, but I've seen it be the case with these sorts of configurations.

He is definitely not married!
I would not be surprised if there was someone else, but at the same time, up until very recently... he was saying that he didn't want us to date other people.

jacambers

For timing, I'm getting 1 day (unrealistic), 1 week to 1 month? Does that seem a reasonable time frame? I'm looking at moon (cardinal)/mars (fixed) (about to change into mutable signs) and their location in angular houses.

Oddity

Tik's right. Moon is angular, cardinal, in good dignity, but with the upcoming combustion, not seeing things too clearly.

Nonetheless, you've seen the chart, you've seen how it's likely to go between you, and if you still want to contact him - you will. But you don't have to.

The ball is in your court here.

tikana

that's not marriage

saturn corules him but also radical 10th house
which also rules end of the matters..

she will probably call him or something
he will blow her off
that would be it..

moon goes into a combustion new moon in Leo Sun
venus goes into virgo - she will feel rejected and hurt

tikana

Tik's right. Moon is angular, cardinal, in good dignity, but with the upcoming combustion, not seeing things too clearly.

Nonetheless, you've seen the chart, you've seen how it's likely to go between you, and if you still want to contact him - you will. But you don't have to.

The combustion doesnt really worry me it is the whole picture..

moon is in 4th house house and Lord of 3rd of endings.. again it all towards her calling him
plus it is below the horizon
NOT good
key planets are changing signs...
too many active malefics ..

meh
T

Oddity

Tik - Venus is in 5, and received by Mars. Since they don't perfect, I'm reading it as the current situation.

But - Saturn is in 7, Mars is about to go into Saturn's sign, and the two are making a mutual application. Which I take to be a rather unpleasant event for the querent (quesited w/someone else). Backed up by Venus going into fall. But that's reading somewhat beyond the question, I know.

Either way, neither one of us is seeing this as coming to a good end.

tikana

Tik - Venus is in 5, and received by Mars. Since they don't perfect, I'm reading it as the current situation.

But - Saturn is in 7, Mars is about to go into Saturn's sign, and the two are making a mutual application. Which I take to be a rather unpleasant event for the querent (quesited w/someone else). Backed up by Venus going into fall. But that's reading somewhat beyond the question, I know.

Either way, neither one of us is seeing this as coming to a good end.

All roads lead to Rome.. you are right when you said it is purely sexual attraction.. Merc perfects with saturn before mars gets there.

jacambers

Oh gosh.
Oddity, I think you've done enough to scare me completely lol.

jacambers

All roads lead to Rome.. you are right when you said it is purely sexual attraction.. Merc perfects with saturn before mars gets there.

Sexual attraction between me and the other person?
How does Mercury affect me and bring me into the 'purely sexual attraction'?

Oddity

It doesn't. She's talking about the same thing I was talking about. This man (the one you want to get back with) has only sexual interest in you.

I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry for that. Just tried to tell you what the chart says, and what you probably already know. Also to explain that you aren't fated or anything to start things up with him again. You get to choose.

jacambers

that's not marriage

saturn corules him but also radical 10th house
which also rules end of the matters..

she will probably call him or something
he will blow her off
that would be it..

moon goes into a combustion new moon in Leo Sun
venus goes into virgo - she will feel rejected and hurt

So what you're saying is that I will get all starry eyed (combustion), reach out, get knocked back, be upset (Venus in fall)....

Sounds lovely lol.

jacambers

It doesn't. She's talking about the same thing I was talking about. This man (the one you want to get back with) has only sexual interest in you.

I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry for that. Just tried to tell you what the chart says, and what you probably already know. Also to explain that you aren't fated or anything to start things up with him again. You get to choose.

Thank you.
Don't worry, you didn't scare me in a bad way.
Just looking at the information like... BLOODY HELL lol.
There was me looking at a little old trine and thinking 'perhaps'... now all of this :lol: lol.

I definitely do feel like I have a choice to make!