Please Read Before Posting Here!

Draco

Hi all.

I find it necessary to place a sticky here due to the large amount of inappropriately placed posts that turn up in this category. While it is no trouble to me at all to simply move posts into their appropriate categories where they have been misplaced, this section has such a large number of errant posts, that I thought I might put up this reminder. It might sound fussy, but I'm just trying to be a good Virgo in trying to keep the horary boards tidy and organised. ;)

This is the forum that pertains to horary questions of a medical nature. If this isn't the nature of your post, it doesn't belong here.

If you have an inquiry concerning a medical matter which concerns your own or anybody elses natal chart, then please post in the appropriate forum, which is here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Thanks. :)

Sanaqua

i think that this thread should also have the rules to do a health related horary question. Like the information regarding significators etc

dr. farr

In my opinion, you have asked a question about election for a surgery time, and have provided information about your natal chart: I think this, as it stands, would be proper for the Medical Astrology forum: it is not a horary question, which would be, for example, "is x a good time for my surgery" and then you post a chart for the actual day and time and place you asked the question-that would be an example of medical HORARY, and would belong here in the Horary section.
Best wishes!