100% compatible Synastry chart

Del

Hello ,
Thank you for analysing this chart. I have a basic understanding of astrology, but I would like some more objective opinions.
I met this girl (A) in Cartagena Colombia on December 19 2011. We both felt a deep immediate attraction to each other and even spent Christmas together.
I see lots of positive conjunctions Me-Her (K-A):
Sun- Sun, Moon- Moon, Mars-Mars, Mars-Venus . My Sun is in her 7th house
I am not sure of the significance of our Neptune-Saturn conjunction or the Mars-Uranus opposition
When I entered this data in www.astrotheme.com It gave us 100% compatibility. When I enter the data form other ex girlfriends it gives readings between 65 and 75%. But my connection with the girl below is much stronger
Furthermore, According to www.Astro.com Cartagena is astrologically significant , since I have a moon line and she has a sun line running through it. I currently live in the middle east. I am considering giving up a very well paid job here to be with her. Do you see anything exceptional from an astrologist's point of view?
Thank you in advance for your opinions.
K

Inner wheel: k, 02/07/1968, Dublin Ireland
Outer Wheel: a, 01/30/1985, Colombia​

synastrie.php

Attachments

• K+A.jpg
    K+A.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

felkin

Hello!

We can't give insight with no chart. :) Can you please provide a fresh one?

All that aside, it sounds like you are looking to us to confirm a major life choice that you already appear you want to make. We can't. My personal 20 cents is... I say go for it. I mean...I wouldn't use astrology as the main source of your choice. You have a heart. Let that lead you.

As far as "100% compatiability" on various programs...I would pay more attention to how you are in person. I had great compatiability with someone. Lots of "glue" holding us together in an astrological sense. My astrologer was impressed. But ultimately...it wasn't meant to be. Thus, it didn't work out. I just see it as a lesson and time I was meant to experience. I think we got a 97% on one of those automated things. Now we don't talk. Lol. It happens.

And how about her stuff in the Middle East city you are in? Have you looked at that? Why is giving up your security any less of a deal for her to do the same? You see what I'm saying? Her Sun line likely runs through that area as she was born in or near there.

If you feel the pull then GO. If it's meant to be, you will not be able to ignore it. The Universe has a sweet way of doing that.

Blessings...

Vagabondgirl

I dont think its possible to have a 100% perfect synastry, in the sence that there will always be some issues to work on in a relationship. Nobody is perfect. We need relationships to grow and develop. Also everyone is looking for something different in a partner.

felkin

I dont think its possible to have a 100% perfect synastry, in the sence that there will always be some issues to work on in a relationship. Nobody is perfect. We need relationships to grow and develop. Also everyone is looking for something different in a partner.

Agreed completely. :)

Love your bit about your chart ruler. As a Virgo with Gemini Moon, I appreciate that completely!

Del

Hello!

We can't give insight with no chart. :) Can you please provide a fresh one?

All that aside, it sounds like you are looking to us to confirm a major life choice that you already appear you want to make. We can't. My personal 20 cents is... I say go for it. I mean...I wouldn't use astrology as the main source of your choice. You have a heart. Let that lead you.

As far as "100% compatiability" on various programs...I would pay more attention to how you are in person. I had great compatiability with someone. Lots of "glue" holding us together in an astrological sense. My astrologer was impressed. But ultimately...it wasn't meant to be. Thus, it didn't work out. I just see it as a lesson and time I was meant to experience. I think we got a 97% on one of those automated things. Now we don't talk. Lol. It happens.

And how about her stuff in the Middle East city you are in? Have you looked at that? Why is giving up your security any less of a deal for her to do the same? You see what I'm saying? Her Sun line likely runs through that area as she was born in or near there.

If you feel the pull then GO. If it's meant to be, you will not be able to ignore it. The Universe has a sweet way of doing that.

Blessings...

Hi Felkin, That was my first post so I did not attach the thumbnail of my chart correctly. It is done now. I think you are correct.I was looking for an astrological justification for a decision that I made.
I am 13,000km (7300 miles) from her. According to the chart on astro.com she has a sun line running through there and I have a moon line running through there. And another coincidence: I have lived in three cities along this line-so far. :smile:

felkin

But already with just seeing your bdays...your Sun's conjunct each other. That's something nice to have in common. Not always an indicator but it's a good start. The other thing you have to remember are transits and progressed charts. Just because you have a lot in common in terms of astrology, unless you are very close in age your transits are going be different, affecting different parts of your charts. That is something to consider too.

If you post a chart people can help you.