Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Ragged Robin

Asked about the path I should now follow in my professional career. I leave you The Hermit (IX): "The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Withdrawal from events and relationship to introspect and gather strength. Seeking the inner voice or calling upon vision from within. A need of understanding and advice, or a wise man who will offer knowing guidance. Personal experience and thoughtful temperance." Good luck! :smile:

lilithofeden

Asked about the path I should now follow in my professional career. I leave you The Hermit (IX): "The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Withdrawal from events and relationship to introspect and gather strength. Seeking the inner voice or calling upon vision from within. A need of understanding and advice, or a wise man who will offer knowing guidance. Personal experience and thoughtful temperance." Good luck! :smile:

Thanks! I was doing my hair when a yearning for knowledge of what is really going on with my sons father and my son erupted. This card represents me, as this explains my on going situation completely. Natal astrology and by transit, nataly, i have a Virgo ascendant and it's at 9 degrees, which one website said the card us Virgo and had to do with number 9. Transit wise, because i have Pluto square my Moon, and uranus opposing my Moon at the same time. Theme: wanting to live in a cold, hard rock cave. Isolation, introspection, deeper meaning, letting go of possessions and attachments.

When I had this yearning for knowledge, Iwas intuitively drawn to this thread, which i haven't visited for months. Thank you, universe and ragged robin!

I'm leaving the fool reversed

"Reversed, the Fool Tarot card suggests that you may be acting in total disregard of the consequences of your actions and indeed acting ‘the fool’. You are trying to live ‘in the moment’ rather than planning ahead. You are acting recklessly, wanting to break free of the usual routine in order to ‘find yourself’ but doing it in a way that completely disregards others."

http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/fool/

Last edited:

Ragged Robin

This was very telling of what I asked, and something I knew already.

I leave four of pentacles reversed.
Asked about the results of a given relationship in certain conditions.

I leave The Star (XVII): "New hopes and splendid revelations of the future. Insight, inspiration, courage and enlightenment of the spiritual self. Body and mind and converging towards the light at the end of a dark time.".

P.S.: lilithofeden, you're welcome! :smile:

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

I asked: What should I do to be successful. Hmmm.

WOnder what queen of wands reversed could mean.

Leaving:
Page of Pentacles

Lol! I asked, why am I so grouchy? I just got off the phone after arguing with Expedia for an hour about a refund. Page of pentacles - a boy staring at a coin - the material, money. Heck yeah im grouchy about money, and not having enough of it!

I leave
King of pentacles , reversed.

insania

Asked: What should I do to overcome my fear.

I have no idea what the card wants to tell me.

Leaving:

Four of Wands

Last edited:

CristalSea

I asked if all will be ok regarding my current situation. I guess i should trust my intuition and since the queen of cups has emotional stability, i guess its all fine :biggrin:

TEN OF WANDS