Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Queen-Mab

I asked if the guy I have my eyes on are gonna ever get back to me...

I leave the 6 of wands

Neptune Rising

I asked if there was any hope. Star reversed suggests maybe there is. I like an interpretation from here, with Star reversed, we tend to be looking more in the dark side. I blame Saturn in my chart for that, or maybe its just me! I need to look at my stumbling blocks and how to work through them.

Leaving:

Ace of Pentacles

RisingSag

I asked if my garden will grow good this year.

I leave 9 of wands.

9 of Staffs

Positively: Endurance. Persistence. Tenacity. Stamina. Resolve. Strength. Consistency. Concentration. Courage. Indomitable will. Experience. Maturity. Wisdom. Patience. Faith in oneself. Hard work. Long term vision. Going the distance. Preparation. Alertness. Completion. Results coming in. Finale.

Negatively: Period of testing and evaluation. Attachment. Hardness. Intractability. Defensiveness. Gluttony. Avarice. Vanity. Crudity. Prejudice.

insania

I asked how my week will be.

Leaving:

Seven of Wands: Standing courageously for your beliefs in the face of adversity. Fear of failure overcome by the will to succeed. Great obstacles met with heroism and determination. Inner strength brought to bear at a critical moment.

Neptune Rising

O thank goodness! Taking the 7 of wands, I asked if I am on the right path with my teaching career. Bloomin self doubt! And the above descriptions describe the experience so perfectly! So I take that as a yes, carry on in the wilderness!

Leaving:

The Heirophant.

I have the Mythic Tarot, which shows a centaur, Chiron, at the entrance of his cave. Recieving spiritual wisdom and applying it to the physical, manifest. In the myth, Chiron was born of Ixion, son of Ares, and a cloud which Zeus designed to prevent Ixion courting Zeus' wife, Hera. Heirophant/Chiron can be a spiritual teacher, the link between the divine, wisdom of the intuitive knowing and the logical world in which we live. It can represent a time when we seek to make sense of the world, philosophically, maybe through the intervention of someone we can learn from.

insania

I asked if I will get a job soon.

Hmmm...

Leaving:
Temperance, reversed

Lack of restraint and self-control. Losing one's cool. Energies dispersed through conflicts in personal, business, and spiritual matters.

insania

Take the bitter pill and leave
Nine of Cups when reversed: Vanity, conceit, and smugness in romance, friendship, or other relationships. Achieving what you always thought you wanted. Overindulging in food, drink, or the pleasures of the flesh. A state of joy and abundance that is shallow and fleeting.

RisingSag

Take the bitter pill and leave
Nine of Cups when reversed: Vanity, conceit, and smugness in romance, friendship, or other relationships. Achieving what you always thought you wanted. Overindulging in food, drink, or the pleasures of the flesh. A state of joy and abundance that is shallow and fleeting.

Wow! I asked about a new guy I met. I leave: page of swords

insania

I asked what's going to happen this month.

Leving:
Seven of Wands : Standing courageously for your beliefs in the face of adversity. Fear of failure overcome by the will to succeed. Great obstacles met with heroism and determination. Inner strength brought to bear at a critical moment.

RisingSag

I asked what kind of summer I'll have.

I leave: Knight of Wands
The essence of fire, such a great conflagration. One filled with vitality and passion for life. A sexy and exciting person, daring in their actions, cocky in their attitude, and utterly without fear. Absolute sincerity, coupled with violent emotions that swing wildly from one extreme to another. Boundless creativity and lust for a change of both pace and place. The rapid approach, or more likely departure, of something that sets your world ablaze. Often suggests travel or escape.

insania

I asked if I would win in the lottery in the next couple of weeks.

Let's see, if it's going to happen.

Leaving:
Nine of Wands , when reversed: Delayed preparations for an impending trial. Efforts compromised by traitors or saboteurs. The scattering of forces before the conclusive battle is fought. Ill health and faltering of the will.

RisingSag

I asked if I would win in the lottery in the next couple of weeks.

Let's see, if it's going to happen.

Leaving:
Nine of Wands , when reversed: Delayed preparations for an impending trial. Efforts compromised by traitors or saboteurs. The scattering of forces before the conclusive battle is fought. Ill health and faltering of the will.

I asked if it was wise to forget about new guy. I leave Page of Swords

insania

I asked: If i go out tonight, what's going to happen?

Leaving:

Four of Wands: A chance to rest and rejoice, having successfully resolved a matter of great import. The initial success of a business venture or creative project. The blossoming of a friendship or romantic relationship. Conclusions drawn based on hard won experience. Spiritual, material, or emotional rewards for diligent effort. May suggest marriage, childbirth, or a victory celebration.

insania

Aked if I will ever meet a certain group of people. The MAgican fits them.

Leaving:
Eight of Cups reversed: The realization that a matter thought to be important was actually of little consequence. Moving on from something in which you had invested great love and devotion. The start of an inner journey to find higher aspects of life. Reflection on what is truly fulfilling in life.