Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

WanderingStar

That is definitely a bit of synchronicity if I ever saw some!

Fingers crossed it happens for both of us soon!

Maybe my Star is for you and that something magical is going to happen for you soon!

Kuntuzangmo

Well, the last posts didn't leave a card, so I will take the star as well.
Thanks!

The card I pulled is Queen of Wands....for whomever comes next.
Cheers.

Katyusha

My question was: Is there a chance of me ever being together agin with my ex boyfriend?
I read in http://www.biddytarot.com/card.php?id=84&name=Queen%20of%20Wands ,

''You have recently met (or will meet) someone you could have a relationship with and are wondering if you should, or if you will. True guidance proves itself, in that it brings with it the action, or ability to carry it out. If you are in a quandary, remember that decisions usually make themselves when the time comes.''
what could be the meaning of it?

me an my ex-bf broke up merely a month ago, he now has a new grilfriend and what creeped me out was that the reversed tarot card reading was ''One of you seems to be in a chronically bad mood, and is angry, resentful and jealous.'' THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I have been fighting with these feelings since I found out about them.

Offcourse, this coud be just a coincidence, but his new girlfriend is a Leo Sun tht could be ''charismatic, self-assured person who knows how things must be done. Behave like royalty. Parties and other gatherings will benefit you. Find a creative project that fully occupies you. Inspire others.''

This aal could also be of coincidence, but his new girlfriend IS '' red hair, blue eyed woman''

what do you think I can make of this revelation?

Of and the card I chose is JUDGEMENT

http://www.biddytarot.com/card.php?id=28&name=Judgement

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I don't know if there's an unstated rule about receiving an answer twice in one week, but I thought of another pressing question. "Will I get this job?" The Judgment card doesn't seem to answer this question, but I believe it applies towards the situation in which I currently find myself. Hopefully, I am "now in a position to place the past behind [me]."

Next Card: "The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Five of Swords (Defeat): A success earned through personal degradation. Separation from friends brought about by an unfeeling and coldly calculated act. Temporary victory tainted by dishonor and providing fuel for eventual defeat." (I'm sorry! :crying:)

Here's a link to a longer interpretation: Five of Swords - Tarot Card Meanings.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

DiDi

well ill cop this one for yas......

I asked why i have lost everything i worked towrds, trying very hard to lean about life alone the way and I did really try hard to change the way i dealt with things in the past and i did a great job... then i found myself without my job i loved and my man i loved and people around me were using me instead of just being a friend... Im starting to not give them that chance anymore... and then whammo.... lost it all

so yeah 5 swords very fitting....

5 is also the number for change so hopefully it means the change that has been going on has upturned enough for me to be stronger now with who i let into my life... maybe all is not lost for that reason.

the first card from my shuffled pack is the chariot

images

Last edited:

Insane

Scheisse... Well... whatever. maybe somehow. someday... I will get the thing I want... but, unfortunately. I'm not not destined to be a musician.
I leave... Four of the wands

Last edited:

gamzatti

well thankyou for that.The 4 of wands is a positive card and my question was whether a new kind of therapy will help my dog .I'm not sure how to interpret this card as regards to the dog improving,it's unlikely she'll be cured.

However it means happiness and building firm foundations and finishing building ,which could apply to other things going on at this time.

I've managed to pick a good card to leave for the next person.
THE ACE OF WANDS

Euthenic1

The Ace of Wands... My question was am I on the right path or not. So I'll take the Ace of Wands as a yes. I also see how it reflects a period of new beginnings for me in general. My birthday is coming up, I have started a new project and I recently joined this site to learn more about astrology.

I drew The Fool.

Insane

Hmm... I should change something in my love business, due not to go crazy with risk.

And my card deck suggested
Queen of Coins

Neptune Rising

I asked, which direction is my life going after my experience on the meditation course. I learned alot about myself from that course, and now am wondering which direction to head in.

Funnily enough, Queen of Coins is my card, as a Capricorn woman. The coins represent the material side of life, practical matters, manifestations and solid results of previous ideas, as well as money and finance. Perhaps this card is suggesting to me to look at this side of my life, to make some solid foundations now that I have some breathing space with no job. Perhaps I had better also pay a visit to my friend who is also a Cappy woman. :biggrin:

The card I leave:

8 of wands

DiDi

hi

Ill take that one....

I asked if there was still hope that i would work thing out with the man i love.

8 of wands the card of hope

a bright active card which comes up to mark periods of rapid, clear communication. This card will often represent the type of cathartic discussion which resolves misunderstanding and ends confusion. When passing through an event which is sign-posted by the 8 of Wands, there's often a feeling of quick-moving energy, and a sense that obstacles are being swept out of your path

the nicest part of this card is the part which indicates rewarding communications where old enmities can be resolved.

I leave... Ace of Swords

images

Last edited:

Insane

Ace of swords... Kind of a good card, when you want to escape a problem, caused by old things... Maybe I will end the argument between me and my stupid classmate...

My deck suggested Three of Cups.

Neptune Rising

I am going to the 3 of Cups, as that was the last card left for the next person. It very accurately describes my situation, I asked for guidance, what should I do? I somehow have 2 guys after me, which I like both of them very much in different ways. One of them is new, the other is known by me for 6 years. I don't want to be hasty. Also I'm having Saturn square 7th house Saturn coming up shortly, I can feel myself assessing my relationships already and becoming more serious about what I need.

Well, 3 of cups sometimes turns up in these types of situations with 3 people involved. But the cups suggests not to agonise over it. Glad it's not the 3 of swords! I need just to enjoy the situation for what it is. Thinking about it, only the energy and feeling of love, pure love, can solve this one. Following the heart.

The card I leave:

This one turned itself over while shuffling,

Ace of Cups

DiDi

well this is a funny card for me to find.....

at first sight i was dissapointed with it... but now after more consideration its rings very true and astrology has allready stated this to me...

I asked how ? is feeling about me... what he intends to do with our situation

the hanged man

symbolises the questioner’s patience in a situation. They may be patient by nature or currently using patience before deciding on what to do.

“sitting on the fence”, waiting for someone else to make a move first and therefore avoid culpability or blame.

I leave the..... 7 of cups upright

Neptune Rising

Ah, the 7 of cups. I asked about a guy I'm seeing.

7 of cups tells me not to delude myself, or I could be being deluded. It is the card of fantasy, dreamyness, also illusion. It's also the card of choice: which one is the right one for me, all those things in the 7 different cups, I need to listen to my intuition to get to the right cup, right choice.

The card I leave for the next person:
(popped out of the pack while shuffling)

High Priestess.

Yennefer

Hmm, I asked about getting a job at one company, I was at interview there last week and they still haven´t let me know if I go to the next round. High Priestess - seems I should trust my intuition which says that all will work out the best way it can for me. So whatever the outcome, it´s OK. Strange answer because I really would like to work there but the card is really exactly about how I feel about it.

Card for the next person:
3 of Cups

suimui10

WOW! Thanks for this card! I'm in utter and deep **** on all fronts of my life. I have a million question about whether anything will work out for a change. This is a HAPPY card, thanks so much. I'll let you know if anything HAPPY happens for a change in the next few days!

Card for the next person:

The World

milkywaygirl

i asked, will i pass my exam on friday.

"Thus, the World card, very aptly, represents a successful conclusion, all aspects accounted for and taken in. Simply put, this card tells the Querent that the end to a long-term project is in sight, and that it will be accompanied by well-earned praise, celebration and success. "

great! i guess id better start studying then!!!

the card for the next person is

ace of swords
http://www.learntarot.com/sa.htm

Last edited: