Will I ever have another baby? Amazing kite, definitely no

lux111

Will I ever have another baby? Definitely no?

I don’t have a partner right now and I have two children — this is out of interest and for practice, but I thought the chart was very clear and interesting so I thought I’d post. Please comment if you think I have interpreted accurately or not.. and if you can tell me the significance of the kite..?! Also, it’s pretty intense, why?

https://imgur.com/hh0Khw0

So first of all, I’m Jupiter which shows fruitfulness — I have two children — but Rx, and although I’m in Capricorn which is “moderately fruitful”, it’s the sign of my fall, so it wouldn’t be a good idea for me just now. In fall in H2 — I couldn’t afford it! Furthermore, I’m peregrine.. so this suggests no further children in the future, at least, there are no options from where I’m standing.

Children in general, and my children, are shown by H5: Pisces, fruitful, again showing my present children, but a third child is 5 from there — H9, Leo, which is barren, and H9 is duplicated.

Moon, Cancer, Scorpio, H1 and H11 also relate to children. Moon is in H11, but intercepted in Libra, so this idea won’t be expressed. H11 has Virgo on the cusp, another barren sign, and L11, Mercury, is combust, retrograde and in malefic H8. Lord of the Moon’s dispositor is Venus in malefic H6, and in Gemini, also barren. Furthermore, Moon applies to my L9 (another child) by square, and opposes the strengthening malefic in my H5 (children). No and no. And the south node is in my H1! The other fertile signs of Scorpio and Cancer rule the malefic H12 and H8.

Another sign that the answer is no is that Saturn, a malefic strengthened by rulership, triplicity and terms, applies by retrograde to conjunct me in H2. Mars, also malefic and also strengthened by rulership and face, applies to an exact sextile with Saturn in 5 seconds. Furthermore, they’re both on the critical 0°.

Wow.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Asc/Saggitarius = moderately fertile
5th house/Aries = not fertile
8th house/Cancer = fertile
11th house/Libra = moderately fertile
Ruler of ascendant/Jupiter in Capricorn = not fertile
5th ruler/Mars in Aries = not fertile
Lot of Conception at 6° Virgo = not fertile
Ruler of LOC is mercury in Cancer = Fertile

It doesn't look very positive for you having another child. But if you did at some point in the future get pregnant, you would have got caught by a very slim unexpected chance. I'd say you have a very very slim chance of falling pregnant again.

Last edited:

lux111

Asc/Saggitarius = moderately fertile
5th house/Aries = not fertile
8th house/Cancer = fertile
11th house/Libra = moderately fertile
Ruler of ascendant/Jupiter in Capricorn = not fertile
5th ruler/Mars in Aries = not fertile
Lot of Conception at 6° Virgo = not fertile
Ruler of LOC is mercury in Cancer = Fertile

It doesn't look very positive for you having another child. But if you did at some point in the future get pregnant, you would have got caught by a very slim unexpected chance. I'd say you have a very very slim chance of falling pregnant again.

Thanks — I see my mistake, Jupiter obviously can’t be my significator and someone else’s so of course I should take Mars.. the planet on the H5 cusp.. for L5

Are you looking at H8 because it’s dispositor for L11? I think this chart is starting to tell a story..

Last edited: