Persistent unknown itching

The rust on dust

Good day,

So for a number of years now I have been suffering from a persistent itching and dandruff flakes. It started at the crown of my head and after a year or so it moved on to other areas and still does (pretty much complete now)

For years I went to the doctor and dermatologist and they gave me no clue's other than just saying it look like sebo dermatitis. I asked them what the cause was and they just said well there seems to be no real cause....I tried the shampoos and all the other treatments that were proposed but to no avail at all.
I am now and have been for some months at my wits end. I have thought about shaving my hair clean off forever but I love my hair I just want the itch gone and if there is a reason to find it. So now I have asked this question, what does horary tell me, will I find a answer for my dilemma or suffer in silence for the rest of my life...
First time ever I have done a Medical related horary so I am not really sure what I need to look for here I am hoping for any clue's or help.

Thank you for your time and effort

Edit - added natal chart

Attachments

• scalp.jpg
    scalp.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 59
  • David chart.jpg
    David chart.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

eekndyn

How often do you wash your hair? Try going two to three days without washing. To allow the natural oils to build up. Sounds like psoriasis. Also get some joboa oils and soak into the scalp and try Nioxin shampoo. If you use a hairdryer stop, and let it dry naturally. If you use products stop that too. There are some lovely horarist on this line that will be with you soon.

The rust on dust

Good evening Eek,

I should have added some more info looking back now I was just trying to get this posted.

I tried washing my hair only twice a week and it didnt matter, I washed my hair daily and it didnt matter, with or without shampoo it doesnt matter. I let my hair air dry and pat it dry doesnt matter either haha. I dont use any styling products anymore for over 3 years didnt help at all, I never used a hair dryer before and dont now. Anti dandruff shampoos dont do nothing. Infact its the same as washing with normal shampoo the dandruff comes back the same day or the next day after...It is also not psoriasis as I have no large plaques of scales.

I have done blood tests and allergy tests, but they dont show anything. Now I know there are tons of allergy's and I have not been tested for all since the list is super long..so who knows, but the doctors and dermatologist didnt seem to want to do any further ones..I have done a echo scan like they do for pregnant women to see if my stomach etc is fine and even a x ray scan of my torso/stomach and they are all fine no problems at all were found...
Which is why I am at my wits end and trying Horary.

I did some searching now on the net to find some info about medical horary. Mercury in the house of death which is the ruler of the 6th...I dunno what that is about but I hope I am not gonna die from this which seems rather far fetched?? Also Moon in the 6th maybe something to do with my brain?

Edit - I also did Thyroid testing and my thyroid is totally fine, no problems at all.

Last edited:

eekndyn

The 6th in the 8th can just show a fear. I am not a horary astrologer and will not claim to be. I suggested psoriasis because usually dermatitis will usually clear with a topical treatment. Joboa oil is the closest oil to our natural oils. Nioxin is a little spendy but its not just for dandruff it is for excema and psoriasis. I feel for you. I'm sure it is uncomfortable. I hope you will find your answers soon. Your asc is in the 2nd so maybe it has something to do with your diet.

The rust on dust

interesting point about the fear, I am not sure I would say I feel fear per se. But it is on my mind a lot and has affected my life in some ways. Maybe some stress or anxiety would be more appropriate. I might just be unaware and it might be a subconcious fear I am not sure.
I have been thinking about my diet and that it could be the cause alot so that is why I asked, if you point to the second house being something that could do with diet I would not be too surprised.

I am thankful for any insight even if you are not that well versed since you cannot know less than I do about this section of astrology.

Opal

Premium Member
I have a lot of allergies. Skin issues, are a part of it. I have never tried this on my scalp, and I am not sure how you would go about it.

I use aloe vera for all skin issues. It can't be perfumed, or have additives. Lily of the Valley brand is pure and reliable. The pulp. I use my fresh plants and bottled. All are either 98% to 100% aloe vera.

I would try rubbing it into the scalp. It won't hurt your hair.

Do a test strip on your arm or somewhere first. I have met people that are allergic to it. Make sure you aren't first.

tikana

Good day,

So for a number of years now I have been suffering from a persistent itching and dandruff flakes. It started at the crown of my head and after a year or so it moved on to other areas and still does (pretty much complete now)

For years I went to the doctor and dermatologist and they gave me no clue's other than just saying it look like sebo dermatitis. I asked them what the cause was and they just said well there seems to be no real cause....I tried the shampoos and all the other treatments that were proposed but to no avail at all.
I am now and have been for some months at my wits end. I have thought about shaving my hair clean off forever but I love my hair I just want the itch gone and if there is a reason to find it. So now I have asked this question, what does horary tell me, will I find a answer for my dilemma or suffer in silence for the rest of my life...
First time ever I have done a Medical related horary so I am not really sure what I need to look for here I am hoping for any clue's or help.

Thank you for your time and effort

umm the only thing stands out is water
so here is my thoughts on this

origins is scalp? which is the head. that is Mars
mars is below the horzion + water sign + mute
mercury rules skin which is again in water sign
wedont have fixed signs (good) it is not forever
so what is harming mercury? Moon!
i'd say put a softner filter in the shower see if that helps.
I am outruling allergies at this point.

The rust on dust

Thanks for the replies :happy:

@Opal I have tried aloe vera, tea tree oil and you name it none of them help or change anything sadly hehe

@Passieflora interesting points, but Tikana rules out allergies so not sure what to believe as my knowledge here is pretty non existent, maybe anyone can elaborate more or perhaps another opinion?

@Tikana Also very interesting points. I have not tried to put a filter in the shower but I went on vacation to spain before corona stayed for like 6 weeks. Showered there etc and I still suffered from the same problems.
When you say water could it also be a problem with water in my body? Like perhaps I am drinking too much water or even with drinking alot of water my body is still in need of more? I drink about 3 liters of water daily so im not sure. I do at times get thirsty a lot though even shortly after drinking. My urine is mostly see through not dark or yellow so my body is not showing signs of dehydration? I did tests for diabetes but also negative.My skin does sometimes feel a bit tight around my mouth and my lips are at times dryish. Since its dandruff I thought and looked into dehydration aswell but I am not sure since the doctor said nothing about it. Which is why you bringing up water is very interesting to me. Perhaps you would like to elaborate more Tikana?

Thanks to everyone for their insight!

tikana

Thanks for the replies :happy:

@Opal I have tried aloe vera, tea tree oil and you name it none of them help or change anything sadly hehe

@Passieflora interesting points, but Tikana rules out allergies so not sure what to believe as my knowledge here is pretty non existent, maybe anyone can elaborate more or perhaps another opinion?

@Tikana Also very interesting points. I have not tried to put a filter in the shower but I went on vacation to spain before corona stayed for like 6 weeks. Showered there etc and I still suffered from the same problems.
When you say water could it also be a problem with water in my body? Like perhaps I am drinking too much water or even with drinking alot of water my body is still in need of more? I drink about 3 liters of water daily so im not sure. I do at times get thirsty a lot though even shortly after drinking. My urine is mostly see through not dark or yellow so my body is not showing signs of dehydration? I did tests for diabetes but also negative.My skin does sometimes feel a bit tight around my mouth and my lips are at times dryish. Since its dandruff I thought and looked into dehydration aswell but I am not sure since the doctor said nothing about it. Which is why you bringing up water is very interesting to me. Perhaps you would like to elaborate more Tikana?

Thanks to everyone for their insight!

it not internal .. it is external. try filtering water in and out see if what happens.
ps i dont practice health horary i just found it interesting that moon was involved.

Last edited:

The rust on dust

@Tikana I'll see about the water filter and who knows. What are the indicators for it not being internal but rather external?

@Passiflora Yes thanks it was very interesting indeed and I do not mean to have you change your statement, just that there seems to be 2 different opinions is all. If anything more elaboration would be appreciated, if that is at all possible by this chart :joyful:

tikana

Bc last aspect of the moon was to venus?
Like i said i m not health horary expert. Docs didnt find anything internally, so it must b external.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am fairly sure your allergies have to do with your diet, so intrinsic causes.

Moon is coming from the 6th and separated from Venus in the 6th. 6th house (ruled here by Venus) has to do with digestion of the diet (Virgo rules the intestinal area). Something in your diet does not agree with you/ your skin. I am pretty sure. Get a thorough food-allergy test done.

Also, Moon's next aspect is a sq to Mars (inflammation). If you eat meat, you might want to go as easy as possible on that.

Good luck, and if you find more out, please update.

The rust on dust

Good day Aquarius,

Thanks for your opinion on the chart. I do think it has to do with a food related substance or atleast something I ingest. Tikana also mentioned nothing came from tests, which has been true but there are such a multitude of allergies and doctors are often reluctant to pursue. I have not been pushed to pursue allergies by my doctor even though I wanted too and the ones I did I had to almost demand for...

Is there any more information regarding the sort of allergy it could be or the combination of so I could limit the allergy request? Is the problem just with my digestion in general or just this particular substance or combination of substances that is culprit? Also you allude to meat, do you think it might be meat related or does Mars just indicate meat?
Sorry my nescience of this subject is quite profound, hence my many questions.

If I ever get this resolved with a clear answer, I will surely close this topic off with it's cause.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Food allergies do not always come out easily.

I would look at the Moon and Venus in the 6th house. That would lead me to berries, cucumbers. Perhaps mushrooms.

You might want to also take a look at your own natal chart.

aquarius7000

Forgot to respond to the meat part, yes, Mars would indicate meat. Our intestines are longer than those of carnivore animals, so meat has a tendency of sitting in for longer periods in our intestines than it should and can harm the body more than help.

To get a "clear answer" you need to get tests done.

The rust on dust

Very interesting stuff indeed. I find it quite funny that ever since I started eating "Healthier" so less fast food and started cooking pretty much all my meals with lots of veggies and fruit in the diet this has started to happen, roughly 6 years to 8 ago is when this all started.
If you have any more foods that you could correlate to the Moon and Venus I would love to know or a site where I can read about this stuff myself. I have been looking around on the internet for medical horary interpretations but I cant seem to find any easy to grasp ones.

I will add my natal chart at any rate, so anyone can have a look might they want too.

Attachments

• David chart.jpg
    David chart.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 23

tikana

Forgot to respond to the meat part, yes, Mars would indicate meat. Our intestines are longer than those of carnivore animals, so meat has a tendency of sitting in for longer periods in our intestines than it should and can harm the body more than help.

To get a "clear answer" you need to get tests done.

Well, food is 2nd house.
The thing is querent went to spain (obviously had different meat), quernt still had the issue,
also take a look how weak Jupiter is ascendant's ruler. it is in saturn skin, hair and bone as well. and it jupiter is rejecting moon as well. again leaning against water

aquarius7000

Well, food is 2nd house.
The thing is querent went to spain (obviously had different meat), quernt still had the issue,
also take a look how weak Jupiter is ascendant's ruler. it is in saturn skin, hair and bone as well. and it jupiter is rejecting moon as well. again leaning against water

Food might be 2nd house, but diet intake and its digestion - incl. 6th house. The sign of Virgo shows the allergies and also digestion issues.

I am fairly certain this is food related.

I hope the querent is able to find out what it is in order to avert it.

aquarius7000

Very interesting stuff indeed. I find it quite funny that ever since I started eating "Healthier" so less fast food and started cooking pretty much all my meals with lots of veggies and fruit in the diet this has started to happen, roughly 6 years to 8 ago is when this all started.
If you have any more foods that you could correlate to the Moon and Venus I would love to know or a site where I can read about this stuff myself. I have been looking around on the internet for medical horary interpretations but I cant seem to find any easy to grasp ones.

I will add my natal chart at any rate, so anyone can have a look might they want too.
Wheat, nuts, herbs- like parsley and rosemary

tikana

Food might be 2nd house, but diet intake and its digestion - incl. 6th house. The sign of Virgo shows the allergies and also digestion issues.

I am fairly certain this is food related.

I hope the querent is able to find out what it is in order to avert it.

she went to spain for 6 weeks. still the same problem
digestion? ummm dunno
I am not a doctor I dont want to speculate on what is causing it.
when scalp it itchy dandruf it is usually dryness ... BUT it has spread.