Anger issue - why?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, can you see in this chart what could be the reason I feel so angry? It's an anger that just waits for every small thing to go overboard. On the outside can be little-seen, but on the inside is suffocating... pressure inside my chest.

I have a quite impulsive personality, but since last year I'm fighting hard to understand why I feel so angry. I'm going through psychological support for almost one year, but it still did not help much in this regard... I have not been that angry all my life... What could be the root? What do you see in this chart?

Attachments

• Anger issue.jpg
    Anger issue.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 41

waybread

I think your birth chart with transits or progressions would be more helpful.

The moon is void-of-the-course in this chart, suggesting not much is to be done about the situation, which you probably wouldn't find too helpful. Mars in the 6th house of health rules anger. It squares the sun. This seems descriptive of your emotional state, but doesn't offer much of an explanation.

Given that your 6th house is involved, you might discuss this with your medical doctor or counselor. There night be a physical cause for your feelings. Or perhaps your counselor can help you open up about unresolved issues from your past.

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Mars in Pisces. It is in its fall, bracketed by Saturn and Pluto in your 4th house of early childhood conditioning. If you had a difficult childhood, possibly suppressed memories are trying to bubble up now.

I assume you are a woman. Physically, I don't know if you are subject to PMS, but I went through a horrible bout of it in middle age, so see if you can time your bad episodes of anger to your monthly cycle. Venus is retrograde and combust the sun, so it's worth consideration.

Cassiopeia

Dear Waybread, thank you very much for taking the time to look at my chart and share your thoughts and wisdom with me. I attach here my natal with transits. :smile:

Yes, I am a woman. I have never paid much attention to my emotional state during PMS, but I can definitely remember some moments when I was much easily triggered during PMS. I will definitely keep track of it with all my attention from now on :smile:

Yes, I did have a difficult childhood and I’ve been doing very much work with my therapist in this regard with some progress too.

Could the physical cause you mention be a hormonal one? It just crossed my mind.

I’m easily triggered and can get quite angry sometimes, but since last year things got even more intense (combined with my OCD too) and feel that my physical body can almost not cope with the intensity inside. My physical body is tense almost all the time due to the tension inside.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Easily triggered is a Mars in Leo hallmark. Asc ruler Venus is close to the fiery Mars also

To that, you have Pluto in the first house, so you could subconsciously be using your anger as a bullying tactic to get an upper hand on the situation at hand

Cassiopeia

you have Pluto in the first house, so you could subconsciously be using your anger as a bullying tactic to get an upper hand on the situation at hand

In the meantime, I did some research about Pluto in the first house and realized I never looked deeply into this aspect. I can see now how much it plays a role especially at this very moment when it is transiting over the 4 house. I've come to see patterns of much self-sabotage... My anger is very much used against myself in thoughts of self-blaming, but of course not only. I guess being a natal aspect I have to learn to live and deal with it and to learn to find a balance. Thank you for pointing out this aspect, it helped me tremendously that you mentioned the term "subconsciously".