47 - will I get pregnant in next two years?

Vanja

Hello guys :)

I am 47 and just this year found a man whom I would like to try to have a baby. I was just once pregnant years ago. Sadly to my partner's insistence, I did the abortion.

Here's the chart. I would like to try ICSI method and will have the money to try it once. Is that possible to see the best time for this in this chart or do I need to ask that question again?

I appreciate all the help! <3

Vanja

Attachments

• vanja1.jpg
    vanja1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

tikana

yeah you willl

please go to fertility doctor to jump start you on egg production because I JUST cringed when i saw Jup cap retro (it is telling me once it is goes direct, you will not have too many chances to get pregnant)

barren saturn + capricornian Jup - Jupiter cannot fight off saturn (age)

treatment is merc it is in 8th house loves your jup.. but rejects mars but it translates the light from mars to jup (opposition) - wont be easy

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks for posting the chart and for the PM

The chart looks promising with the Moon (motherhood) in the first- showing your desire, but Moon receives Jup (you) well.
5th ruler, Mars, is in fertile Pisces and is going to be trined by the treatment ruler Merc. I will be honest that given Mars (pregnancy) does not receive Merc (treatment) well and the fact that the Moon will square Mars (preg), it could show some complications arising. Obviously the age factor is also there.

If ok for me to say, I always feel rather than go through such complications, why not adopt have have the wonderful experience of motherhood as well do the good deed of giving a needy child a home and family. Just something to think about

Vanja

yeah you willl

please go to fertility doctor to jump start you on egg production because I JUST cringed when i saw Jup cap retro (it is telling me once it is goes direct, you will not have too many chances to get pregnant)

barren saturn + capricornian Jup - Jupiter cannot fight off saturn (age)

treatment is merc it is in 8th house loves your jup.. but rejects mars but it translates the light from mars to jup (opposition) - wont be easy

Thank you! 💗 Is that possible to see the best time for doing procedure in this chart or do I need to ask that question again?

Thank you!!

Vanja

Thanks for posting the chart and for the PM

The chart looks promising with the Moon (motherhood) in the first- showing your desire, but Moon receives Jup (you) well.
5th ruler, Mars, is in fertile Pisces and is going to be trined by the treatment ruler Merc. I will be honest that given Mars (pregnancy) does not receive Merc (treatment) well and the fact that the Moon will square Mars (preg), it could show some complications arising. Obviously the age factor is also there.

If ok for me to say, I always feel rather than go through such complications, why not adopt have have the wonderful experience of motherhood as well do the good deed of giving a needy child a home and family. Just something to think about

Dear Aquarius 😊
I agree with you on the adoption. Problem is that I am a freelancer living with a boyfriend who is also a freelancer. No one would ever approve adoption for us, even if we got married. Plus, in my country you need to wait for years in order to adopt...
In your opinion, is it possible to see the best time for this procedure in this chart, or do I need to ask that question again?

Thank you 💗

Last edited:

rafaella

With Jupiter retrograde and detriment, I am a bit concerned. Moon in 1st square a fertile 5th ruler does suggest pregnancy, however I do not think its biological, meaning may not be with your own egg. Moon is like the egg implanted in you. Mercury trine Mars does not complete, Mer goes retrograde.

Also Moon opposes Sun before it gets to Mars, so definite complications here, like a crisis of sort, could be between you and partner because this is happening in 1st/7th houses. But Mars also collects the light of Sun/Moon here and Mars is dignified.

Moon/Mars aspect is about 1,5 degrees. so could be 1,5 years before success.

I think you may need to do more than 1 attempt at this, due to the aspects in the chart.

Vanja

"Also, Moon opposes Sun before it gets to Mars, so definite complications here, like a crisis of sort, could be between you and partner because this is happening in 1st/7th houses. But Mars also collects the light of Sun/Moon here and Mars is dignified."

Wow! You couldn't be more right Rafaella! I have a desire to have a child, but recent events suggest that my partner has second thoughts sadly and doesn't want to try it IVF after all (and he's been keeping it from me). Btw. everything about this is so complicated. My age, his vasectomy (which has now low chances for reversal).

Can you see in this chart will I manage to conceive a child with someone else, maybe? Since this affair (since yesterday) looks like it's over.

I only have money for one ICSI, sadly. So, if I manage to meet someone else in the meantime, what would be the best time to do the procedure?

Thank you! ����

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Astrological part of pregnancy: Jupiter (the planet associated with pregnancy in traditional)+Venus (feminine planet)-Moon (maternity planet): Jup in 26' Cap + Venus 12' Gem (conjunct Sun 15' Gem) - Moon 14' Sag (conjunct ASC 3' Sag) = falls in 24' Cancer in the 8th house (of reproduction) near your natal Mercury, but I'm using the horary instead of natal to get the idea whenever it's possible.

May your goal of becoming a mother come true, whether you adopt a child...or have an IVF procedure to conceive a baby. The sun transits into Cancer today and I wonder you're going to plan a family any time in July (esp. the 16th).

Vanja

Thank you for your kind words and wishes CapAquaPis :)

Sadly all of my plans are postponed until further notice because my boyfriend needs to return to his home country due to visa restrictions...
If I gather the money for one try of IVF it will probably be somewhere in the fall/winter... :)
As they say, if it's meant to be it will happen... :) I will certainly give my best try at it..