Changability

Abby83

I hope this is in the right category.

Right now im really struggling with the constant changeability in my life. I gave birth to 3 kids 7 yrs ago but it's mostly since 4 yrs ago that I have struggled with the amount of frequent unexpected changes in my life. Up until my son was 4 i still had structure and routine. But since then, no matter how hard we try to develop a routine we get news of change coming on a weekly basis. Like seriously, a weekly basis!! This doesnt do too well with my mars and venus in virgo. It brings me too much chaos. So my question is -

WHEN WILL THE CHANGEABILITY END AND WHEN WILL I HAVE A STRUCTURE/ROUTINE AGAIN?

Looking at the chart i can see me (moon) is in gemini. Moon is always changing and asc is late degree of cancer but then i can see the next asc sign is leo, and the sun is also in gemini. So both moon and sun are in the changeable sign of gemini. On top of that, north node is in gemini. Perhaps this is telling me i need to get used to having a ;lifestyle full of sudden changes. after all, my natal north node is in gemini. but i cant seem to get used to it. i mean for f sake 2 weeks ago i started a new exercise regimen where on monday i played tennis, tuesday i danced, wednesday i played basketball, thursday i relaxed, friday i played basketball again. then the following week my twins got sick and then i got sick, this is just a small example, but regardless, nothing is staying the same for longer than a week in my life. I cant even maintain a job cos i never know when ill be able to work and then something comes in and throws it off again. So when is my life going to stabilise with routine?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_changeability.10964.41753.jpg
    astro_2gw_changeability.10964.41753.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 34

eekndyn

Life is constant change is inevitable. 6th house ruled by rx saturn, in 7th of others. Perhaps September thing will even out.

Abby83

Life is constant change is inevitable. 6th house ruled by rx saturn, in 7th of others. Perhaps September thing will even out.

Well I hope so cos life is crazy as f.

And no, life doesn’t normally change this much for ppl otherwise they’d never be able to keep a job or stay committed to a sports team as example. I’m having uncontrollable and unexpected situations thrown at me like crazy. If u were in my shoes you’d understand.

eekndyn

And no, life doesn’t normally change this much for ppl otherwise they’d never be able to keep a job or stay committed to a sports team as example. I’m having uncontrollable and unexpected situations thrown at me like crazy. If u were in my shoes you’d understand.[/QUOTE

I have been there and I do understand. **** hasn't been the same for me since 2011. I can't even relate to who or what I was then verse now. Can't resist change. Thats why I picked up astrology to make sense of these constant transformation. If things were to remain the same, if not challenged where would growth come in? Sport teams have made changes. Example here in the US, teams can perform games, but without fans. When has that ever been normal. With this virus, changes were made. Schools are also changing. Everything changes, resisting can make the process taxin. Whether change is subtle, precocious, or exacting things change.

Abby83

And no, life doesn’t normally change this much for ppl otherwise they’d never be able to keep a job or stay committed to a sports team as example. I’m having uncontrollable and unexpected situations thrown at me like crazy. If u were in my shoes you’d understand.[/QUOTE

I have been there and I do understand. **** hasn't been the same for me since 2011. I can't even relate to who or what I was then verse now. Can't resist change. Thats why I picked up astrology to make sense of these constant transformation. If things were to remain the same, if not challenged where would growth come in? Sport teams have made changes. Example here in the US, teams can perform games, but without fans. When has that ever been normal. With this virus, changes were made. Schools are also changing. Everything changes, resisting can make the process taxin. Whether change is subtle, precocious, or exacting things change.

True.