had to take my cat to the hospital—is he going to be alright?

vcms

Unfortunately after giving him more time, it is becoming increasingly clear that he is dying, has been in the process of despite comfort at home, and that to do so naturally might take days. I have made an appointment for this afternoon.

He’s cried out a few times already this morning, all while entirely limp and spaced out.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

The doctor, Mars, is in the chart's 8th house, so either they will be the bearer of bad news or they will do something to worsen the situation. Also, notice the Moon is squaring Mars. South Node in the 6th is also very telling of the situation and it is in the 29th degree of endings.

I am trying to understand what that trine from Merc to Jup is saying. Will read it later.

vcms

Have not given him anything medically. Last dose of the “eloxioral” was Wednesday morning and also he immediately threw it up so it should be out of his system by now... but damage to his red blood cells count is our issue. I’m not sure if this can be rectified without a transfusion. He is lethargic, “depressed, limp, when I pick him up to move him somewhere he is out-of-it. Occasionally he seems like he’s “there” but I’m not sure how to gauge how this reflects any chance of slowrecovery.

The vet didn’t check his bloodwork initially because his gums were pink. Now they’re grey, white.

vcms

To clarify, it’s a euthanasia appointment, in an hour. We still don’t know what to do.. I’ve been laying with him all night and this morning, hoping he’ll come to, show a sign of progress, but I don’t want to cost him his quality of life

ElenaJ

Keep in mind, if he is really at the end, you can hold him and cuddle him, at home.
Give him his time.
And don't trust that same vet, please.

ElenaJ

Oral “meloxicam” (eloxioral) can cause acute renal failure in cats

Venus rules the kidneys, in the chart she is on the cusp of Beaux's 7th house, separating from the square with Neptune.
This is also the house of the doctor, who mistreated the patient.

Venus is in mutual reception with mercury, on Beaux's 6th of illness.
And mercury approaches the trine with Jupiter (Beaux).

Is he drinking at all now?

vcms

Is he drinking at all now?

I’m hydrating him with a syringe of water, 5ml at a time. Just gave him about 20 ml and will continue. He’s ok with it

acute renal failure symptoms are anemia and low red blood cell count

Earlier,although He was too weak to get up whatsoever to his litter, he did urinate which I think is a good sign that his kidneys are passing the fluids administered from overnight

Last edited:

vcms

Beaux crossed over this morning 🕯around 9am CDT

Thank you Elena for being of assistance and holding faith during this.