Will she pull through?

ElenaJ

Can I have your help on this?
My husband's sister has been hospitalised with Corona Virus, she is critical at the moment. I asked if she will pull through.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 13.34.22.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 13.34.22.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 51

Chrysalis

Are you using 1st for your Sister in law, or are you adding yourself and your husband to the chart and doing 3rd from 7th for her?

ElenaJ

The ascendent actually corresponds to my natal ascendent, so the 7th is my husband.
I was looking at the 3rd from 7th.
Thanks

ElenaJ

The recent mars/uranus square fell exactly on my descendent (mars) with Uranus on my natal moon.
The full moon in Aries/libra fell on my natal Jupiter, who rules my 9th (3rd from my descendent). So I've been a little wary, and not a little emotional about this, so appreciate a cool headed look. Thanks.

Chrysalis

Using Placidus, L3 Jupiter would be in the 6th house (if we turn the chart it doesn't make sense) as she would be in the 10th. So shall we say Jupiter in the 6th?

Shes conjunct Pluto, and sun squares. I know you are Asc/Sun, but wouldn't you read that square from the Sun being about her vitality?

There is a contrantiscia from both Jupiter and pluto to venus in the 11th, venus rules the 4th (her turned 8th house).

Chrysalis

Scorpio Moon is also in her turned 8th house, but makes a trine to Neptune and then to Mercury. Maybe this is the treatment/drugs being administered that help things.

Just realized too when I mentioned about venus, Venus is in Gemini ruler of the Lungs. And turning the chart venus is in her 3rd house (3rd from 9th) with 3rd once again being about the lungs and how we breathe.

Btw I'm just throwing you some extra ideas out there, I'm not actually giving a verdict, I don't feel too comfortable to, with a question like this.

I do hope she pulls through though.

Last edited:

kalinka

Hi Elena,
sorry to hear that. There are good and bad news. She will recover but it will take while.
Jupiter is her ,in Capricorn, which is a cardinal sign and an indication that this illness isn't a longterm one but it could take some time for a cure. Jupiter is in Saturn's domicile, in his fall, also in conjunction with Pluto- in a very bad shape. Jupiter's nature is hot and moist and Capricorn/Saturn is dry and cold. So Jupiter is in a sign ruled by a planet, which is his opposite nature. That is why Saturn is the significator for the disease here. Also Sun as ruler of her 6th house and in square to Jupiter is the second significator of the disease and the natural ruler of fever.
Jupiter is in her 10th house and approaches a sextile with the Moon, which is positive and indicates a cure when Jupiter changes the sign. But 6th house ruler Sun in an angular house shows a serious disease and she will not experience cure any time soon.
The problem is also that sun and Saturn are much stronger than Jupiter. This means that she probably needs huge medical help. Her 8th house ruler Venus is in mixed reception with Jupiter. Jupiter is in Venus' triplicity. Venus is in Jupiter's face and detriment. Detriment isn't that great but with face and triplicity it is a further testimonial for her recovery.
Now the issue is that Jupiter will turn retrograde soon, have to stay in Capricorn for a very long time and will conjoin Pluto later again, until he turns direct again and can leave the sign. That is why the things will getting worse. And she has to suffer from the disease for a longer time. Especially since Sun/Jupiter square isn't completed yet.
However if we only look at the moon for the course of events: Moon separated from an opposition with Uranus and applying a sextile to Jupiter(natural benefical) speaks for a positive outcome at the end. Also last aspect of the moon is a trine with Mercury. Yes, she will pull through.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

OMG... that is so sad and uncanny.

I just read the last post and was looking at the chart and saw that Mars in the husband's house 7th of the chart and my first thought was- do i respond to this thread or not. Moon is ruled by Mars. Not good.

I used you, Elena, as the 1st as you said clearly - "I asked". God bless.

kalinka

omg! :-( I'm so sorry! difficult to say something more now.
What I am seeing now is the part of death in exact conjunction with Saturn.

CapAquaPis

Note the super moon on the 7th, this pandemic is peaking and the rate of hospitalizations in many US hotspots are starting to fall, despite all the cases we have in the last 6 weeks, a full moon in the healing sign of Scorpio plays a role in many chances in high likelihood of recovery.

ElenaJ

It's also the suddenness.
We had the call yesterday morning that she was having difficulty breathing, and they put her on oxygen. In the afternoon, she had been transferred to ER at the nearby hospital.
This morning she was in coma, this afternoon the call came she had passed away. Once it enters the lungs, the virus paralyses the respiratory system. Which is why they put patients on ventilators, but everyone who has done it tells about how painful it is.
In addition, we weren't allowed to be close to her, even now in the hospital morgue, Because of Easter the funeral will be on Tuesday (Easter Monday is a national holiday here), and only two persons can attend. It's very painful thinking of a loved one passing away and you were not able to be close to them, to hold their hand, to say a last goodbye. And it is happening to so many people.
When will it all end?
Thank you all for your support and kind words. And your readings. I was in no state to do it properly, too close to my heart.

Chrysalis

Ive been acting like im invincible when i go out shopping, i think from reading this i need to be more careful.

This virus is nothing to be messed with.

I expect your a good supportive wife to your husband, going on what i know about you, so i know you will be there for him and him you.

I really hope nobody else on this forum brings news like this to do with this virus, your the 2nd one now (Davids brother being the first) and i want you to be the last, even members i don't really get along with, i wouldn't wish this on.

Please stay safe everyone, i love you all.

Aria Venue

Elena my deepest condolences for your family's loss!

*Astrologically speaking there is no recovery in this chart, nothing beneficial is coming to Jupiter, neither is going to leave his debilities.Jupiter in his fall conjunct malefic pluto (treated as fixed star), in 6th(house of sickness in hospital) has just found venus (his turned 8th by contrantiscion, while venus in his detriment!!) and is heading to saturn natural ruler of death, while Saturn also accidental sig as 8th.Part of death also saturn

Last edited: