Covid19

SearchingforGrey

Hi, I'm asking this question bc I lost my sense of smell. And it's one of the symptoms, but I was also exposed to the smell of bleach that might have caused me to loose my sense of smell temporarily.

I live with my 83 year old grandma and I also do the shopping for my 73 year old dad that lives on his own.
Can you please help me. Does it seem like I do?

https://ibb.co/nzH8SrX

Last edited:

waybread

I have no medical expertise, and I do sometimes make mistakes with horary charts, so please talk to your doctor.

I am getting a mixed testimony from your chart, meaning "some yes, some no." With Pisces on the ascendant of your chart, you are ruled by Jupiter, which also says something about your overall health and vitality. (The first house rules one's body.) Then your 6th house of health, with Leo on the cusp is ruled by the sun.

The sun exalted in Aries your first house, so that is beneficial.

The sun's next aspect, however, is a square to Jupiter in Capricorn, the sign of its fall. Your first house Mercury, in the sign of its fall, is opposed by the moon. I also wonder whether,taking these factors together, and with Neptune conjunct your ascendant, if your overall health has been less than optimal lately.

It is possible to get sick from some illness other than COVID-19 during this pandemic. (This just happened to my son and daughter-in law. They had sore throats and high fevers, but it turned out to be strep throat.)

Under the circumstances probably the best thing is to make plans for how your elderly family members would be looked after if you did become ill. How could you self-quarantine? Stay in touch with other family members or friends with updates on your health.

Above all, if COVID-19 testing is available in your area, see if you can get tested right away.

I'm sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you.

SearchingforGrey

Thank you so much Waybread.

Unfortunately where I live, its chaos! It's like a movie. Dead bodies on the street. Inside homes. They are not picked up in 5 or 6 days. On the mean time they are decomposing inside with children, elders, family members.
My health has been good. I feel fine, except for that loss of smell, but I know I was exposed to bleach (strong concentrated) for a while. That day I smelled bleach all day. Even at night in places I didnt clean at all with bleach. I got dizzy and lightheaded and I knew it was from the bleach. Next day I couldn't smell very well. Second day was bad too.
Testing is not a good option for us, they are barely doing 800 tests nationwide. And I know there a lot of people lives dependent on the test. As hospitals are collapsing and they dont take people in. That's why they go back home and die there and never make it to the official numbers. You wont see it on the news. But if you YouTube ecuador you'll see a lot.

So to sum it up. The sun exalted is good right now. But the next aspect. Sun square jupiter in capricorn. Could that just be about all the emotional distress I'm witnessing?
Just a guess.

Hopefully I dont have it.
As it would be very difficult to find someone to do what I do for my dad and grandma.

Thank you for your help!!

Amy

SearchingforGrey

I have no medical expertise, and I do sometimes make mistakes with horary charts, so please talk to your doctor.

I am getting a mixed testimony from your chart, meaning "some yes, some no." With Pisces on the ascendant of your chart, you are ruled by Jupiter, which also says something about your overall health and vitality. (The first house rules one's body.) Then your 6th house of health, with Leo on the cusp is ruled by the sun.

The sun exalted in Aries your first house, so that is beneficial.

The sun's next aspect, however, is a square to Jupiter in Capricorn, the sign of its fall. Your first house Mercury, in the sign of its fall, is opposed by the moon. I also wonder whether,taking these factors together, and with Neptune conjunct your ascendant, if your overall health has been less than optimal lately.

It is possible to get sick from some illness other than COVID-19 during this pandemic. (This just happened to my son and daughter-in law. They had sore throats and high fevers, but it turned out to be strep throat.)

Under the circumstances probably the best thing is to make plans for how your elderly family members would be looked after if you did become ill. How could you self-quarantine? Stay in touch with other family members or friends with updates on your health.

Above all, if COVID-19 testing is available in your area, see if you can get tested right away.

I'm sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you.

I haven't been able to sleep.
Been quarantine for 3 weeks now.
And I dont see a way out as people here have two options.
1. Starve to death
2. Go out and work. Get covid, spread it and either survive it or not.

But it's a really poor country, everything is so expensive now. And the only help they offered but not sure they are actually giving it. was 60 dollars. We use dollars. A gallon of milk is $5. Eggs are $5 a loaf of bread is $4
People wont survive with 60. I'm blessed that I have food. And I can stay home. But most of the country is not able to, they used to work to eat that same day. So I dont see this working out so quickly.

ElenaJ

While we are waiting for you to repost the chart, Fever and dry cough are the typical symptoms to look out for.

waybread

Are you able to wear a face mask or scarf around your nose and mouth when you go out?

Do you know if you've been exposed to anyone who has the CV-19?

It occurs to me, also, that a horary chart is time-sensitive. Even a clear "no" answer to this chart would not guarantee that you couldn't get COVID-19 at a later date. I think it's best to put a Plan B in place. you may never have to use it, but if you were to become incapacitated, think of how you could arrange for your elderly family members to be taken care of. Not knowing what this would look like now doesn't mean there isn't an ingenious solution that would work.

Just for example, if fresh foods are expensive, laying in a supply of rice plus some vitamin pills, or something non-perishable.

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

Hi everybody!

I'm getting my sense of smell back.
It's not 100% yet but at least I could smell dinner.

I wanted to let know you I'm feeling way more confident it's not covid. As I did another google search and came up with lots of people loosing their sense of smell after using afrin, I only used it twice. And I remember how bad it stung! Then I could breathe easily but felt uncomfortably dry.

So I'm pretty sure that's it.

SearchingforGrey

Hi everybody!
I got a test done that measures of i ever did have the virus and it was negative. So i just wanted to update.

Thank you all for your answers and time.

=)