When will coronavirus peak in the city where I live?

Desertgirl

IMG_2045.jpg

I asked this question yesterday, April 2nd.

When will coronavirus peak in the city where I live?

Ascendent is 6 degrees.

The virus is represented by the 6th house as Venus in Taurus. It sits dominantly there. Taurus is a fixed sign showing a slow time frame. The city where I live is the 4th house, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is in capricorn, a cardinal sign in a succedent house..also a slow time frame.

Venus and Jupiter are separated by 5 degrees. They do not apply. That does not help me. I then look at the moon to measure time. The moon is the 8th house in Leo, succedent and fixed..more slow.

I see that the moon applies to the Sun in Capricorn in the 4th house, and the Sun applies to Venus. The Sun and Venus are separated by 16 degrees. Therefore, I'm thinking that virus will peak in my city in 16 days.

Any thoughts? I can always update this in a few months when we learn more just to re-evaluate. Thank you.

Chrysalis

Id use mars as the virus, and moons just recently opposed mars, which id see the virus in your city getting worse 3 weeks ago. There is then a trine to the sun in 9-time units which would be things getting easier. So maybe it's up to 9 weeks there will be some respite, I think 9 days is too short.

Last edited:

zarya

this is how i see it

venus is at the end of taurus another 29' to exit the sign, half a month to the end.

moon squares venus in 25 units, if venus does not go gemini before

peak is 10th house
and your hometown can be seen as jupiter, 4th and ascendant

mercury is the peak and hometown is jupiter
a sextile is formed in 6 and a half units
which may mean 6.5 days or 6.5 weeks
i would say days but i guess nobody trusts me on that here

which country is your hometown if possible to know

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

The 6th house is always the disease so Venus. Venus is in the malefic 29th degree which spells foreboding and perhaps that is why you ask.

Venus will change from a fixed sign (up until now stable condition) and strong in Taurus (your city was doing better than others) into mutable airy Gemini meaning the situation will mutate or change. This happens in 1 unit, so week or month. Moon is already in the 8th also showing the danger associated with this disease.

zarya

if we decide to take venus as the only dispositor for this question
venus at the end of the sign had an incredible tasty ride but peak is in the past

aquarius7000

if we decide to take venus as the only dispositor for this question
venus at the end of the sign had an incredible tasty ride but peak is in the past
The incredible ride Venus had was only in certain areas. Everything has to be seen in the light of the Q - which here is when will the querent's city face the peak, which clearly means the incredibility in querent's city is not in the past, but in the future.

Desertgirl

Chrysalis, why mars? I can't see why it would represent the virus?

Aquarius7000, yes, this is why i questioned Venus. The 29th degree refers to an upcoming change. 1 week? 1 month?

Zarya, I'm in the USA. Texas.

The cases are still increasing in my city, but not at a NYC or New Orleans level. I did indeed wonder if perhaps the chart was referring to the past, but then I think the ascendant would have been in a late degree. So I think a peak is still coming.

Thank you.:bandit:

aquarius7000

Aquarius7000, yes, this is why i questioned Venus. The 29th degree refers to an upcoming change. 1 week? 1 month?

The cases are still increasing in my city, but not at a NYC or New Orleans level. I did indeed wonder if perhaps the chart was referring to the past, but then I think the ascendant would have been in a late degree. So I think a peak is still coming.

Thank you.:bandit:
Yes, I am afraid going by the chart there could be a further increase. They are expecting it in Houston I believe. Can't compare to NYC or NJ because those are pretty densely populated areas. Spread is easier there.

zarya

The incredible ride Venus had was only in certain areas. Everything has to be seen in the light of the Q - which here is when will the querent's city face the peak, which clearly means the incredibility in querent's city is not in the past, but in the future.

This is a logical error in thinking by taking a presumption that a peak is yet to occur, only if you already know this can derive such conclusion

i do not really know how a planet can act on a question when it leaves the sign, it is then a completely different situation meaning entirely different question, meaning who can know what. this is how i see it.

ps
that is why i disregarded venus and chose the word peak as the clue
so 6.5 days or weeks my take on it

pps i know that usa is taking this bad, hopefully you guys will use your optimism and apply it to social isolation somehow and wear out this virus asap

Last edited:

aquarius7000

This is a logical error in thinking by taking a presumption that a peak is yet to occur, only if you already know this can derive such conclusion

i do not really know how a planet can act on a question when it leaves the sign, it is then a completely different situation meaning entirely different question, meaning who can know what. this is how i see it.

ps
that is why i disregarded venus and chose the word peak as the clue
so 6.5 days or weeks my take on it
If we were to disregard a signifying planet just because it were in the 29th degree, that would create a new rule in Horary.

As to the emboldened part, as mentioned, the change in situation will be that the there will be an increase in cases.

So, we will see soon where the error in thinking lies, and for the sake of the people in and around the texas area, I hope i am incorrect. We will get to know in either a week or a month.

zarya

If we were to disregard a signifying planet just because it were in the 29th degree, that would create a new rule in Horary.

As to the emboldened part, as mentioned, the change in situation will be that the there will be an increase in cases.

So, we will see soon where the error in thinking lies, and for the sake of the people in and around the texas area, I hope i am incorrect. We will get to know in either a week or a month.

the error is still there, only the presumption can change that is why it is an error

but i wholly and entirely agree it may be a 6.5 days or weeks for the peak and hope it will stop asap