When will corona madness end?

kalinka

I do not understand what is not true. It is said that heat and humidity slower the virus.

no idiots here, mask is on and everything else needed.

Maybe your first formulation was bad chosen? To say " i am not interested in the virus as it will pass as soon as the heat comes in." is different to" heat does slow down the virus".
Now I don't understand your last analysing. Jibreil wrote: The COVID Pandemic will subside post Mid-April '2020. Your question was not about when the pandemic will be over or subside, rather when the "madness"/ the circumstances, which is caused by the pandemic, will be over. You use mercury (enters into aries on 10th April) for the media but I don't think Jibreil's conclusion is based on mercury. It would be helpful, if he could give us any explanation to comprehend.

Last edited:

zarya

Maybe your first formulation was bad chosen? To say " i am not interested in the virus as it will pass as soon as the heat comes in." is different to" heat does slow down the virus".
Now I don't understand your last analysing. Jibreil wrote: The COVID Pandemic will subside post Mid-April '2020. Your question was not about when the pandemic will be over or subside, rather when the "madness"/ the circumstances, which is caused by the pandemic, will be over. You use mercury (enters into aries on 10th April) for the media but I don't think Jibreil's conclution is based on mercury. It would be helpful, if he could give us any explanations to comprehend.

Yes you are right for the first one but I don't believe that this person will give detailed explanation though, sure I would love to hear it too.

If I am wrong I promise to stop doing astrology because if I am wrong either my analysis or astrology is just a pile of **** which personally I would love because that would mean stopping a waste of time. But, astrology usually comes back for more.
We shall see soon, good wishes to you and all others seeing this.

zarya

Hmm I guess I owe an explanation.
The virus spreads through air - mercury
Wash your hands as it rests on doorknobs, money etc, mercury, ban every communication, stay away from mercury, cause if not it spreads.
It is a form of potentially lethal pneumonia - lungs - again mercury.

oooh, the scenario i did not think of is when mercury goes into aries it could bring the news that it was a weapon or it can become more powerfull since currently it is in pisces in fall.

or the fight against will become more military/police agressive, but these are worst case scenarios

zarya

The COVID-19 virus, which was first detected in China's Wuhan in December, has killed more than 6,526 people worldwide, while over 170,855 infections have been confirmed.

Kills of the regular flu 2018-2019 US only
CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza (Table 1).

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

is this covid a political thing maybe?

kalinka

Only looking for mercury entering a new sign, does not change much in this whole case. We have to look for transits aspects. Mercury was in Sagittarius when the virus first appeared in Wuhan, then he was in Capricorn, Aquarius and now in Pisces. What is your interpretation for the other signs?
The link about the 30th March I already know. There are many vedic predictions about the end of the virus. If you read the whole text, you see that there are 3 predictions. One about March30, another says "A complete control over the pandemic will only be achieved between September & November " and the third one "that the pandemic will end this year globally by May 11."
Italy reached 800 deaths a day now. There is no vaccine in the soon prospect. But everything will end in about 1-1,5 month? Ok, great :)
what do you want to say with "political thing maybe". Or do you mean man made?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

hello zarya
i agree with kalinka and i don't understand either your last comments related to this specific horary question. You clarified from the start that your question was about the panic-fear-madness due to this outbrake .... not when this virus-outbreak-disease will end.I told you these are two different questions.

now if you have other questions as whether the hit harms the virus, if this virus is a "political thing maybe?-man made..etc", the role of the media in this virus-outbrake (the last is so clearly depicted by the way in this chart) or else all these are separate questions

* mercury is not the media in this chart, the media is this powerful exalted mars l3, which has power over nations,economy etc...this mercury as natural sig for information is totally redundant in this chart..debilitated, only accidentally angular and has power only to moon by triplicity and rules (5th house matters, obviously afflicted by the outbrake) and 8th (death)

Last edited:
Does anyone know of the first day and approx. time the first case was recognised-reported? I know China did not report it to the US in November 2019 but I don't know the now theorized projected (retro) date (?) If it would be possible an approx. time for a decumbiture chart could be made? Thank you in advance.

Student of Astrology

leyla89

what the transits shows is a emphasis on 12th house with saturn, jupiter, mars and pluto. And the saturn / pluto conjunction took place on their jupiter in 12th house (square the south/north axis)

especially with saturn (ruler of 12th) and jupiter (ruler of 11th) in 12th house. pluto (the 10th house) the public is in 12th house so there is something secret about them. the chinese govermant conceal something from the public?

Saturn is about to conjunct AC what is often seen a new beginning especially in field of health because conjunction moon (ruler of 6th). But Saturn gets retrograde an finally enters aquarius in December. (with Jupiter). So Saturn will test if they have learned their lessons. Interesting is that the mars and saturn conjunction next week will take place conjunction their AC AND moon, ruler of 6th

Moon is in saturn/uranus sign, not strong, maybe thats the reason why they often get so much dessease. there are also international references. Also Uranus has squared moon when the corona virus begin to spread. Uranus is popular for mutation AND ruler of 1st house. mars ruler of 4th house is about crossing the ac next week.

The horoscope of china is:

15:01h in Peking

Last edited:

zarya

Only looking for mercury entering a new sign, does not change much in this whole case. We have to look for transits aspects. Mercury was in Sagittarius when the virus first appeared in Wuhan, then he was in Capricorn, Aquarius and now in Pisces. What is your interpretation for the other signs?
The link about the 30th March I already know. There are many vedic predictions about the end of the virus. If you read the whole text, you see that there are 3 predictions. One about March30, another says "A complete control over the pandemic will only be achieved between September & November " and the third one "that the pandemic will end this year globally by May 11."
Italy reached 800 deaths a day now. There is no vaccine in the soon prospect. But everything will end in about 1-1,5 month? Ok, great :)
what do you want to say with "political thing maybe". Or do you mean man made?

I don't know if it makes sense but mercury, common sense, was in jupiter's sign - birth of virus. Now it is again in jupiter's sign pisces. And it was lingering retrograde and stationary on 28 aquarius, remember, it had to do something there, some important genius or diabolic (probably both) work being stationary in a very positive nakshatra.
Very important for this whole thing I guess, that is why i decided to follow mercury on this, and i have personal points there so it kind of hit me.

This 28 - 29 aquarius is sabian

A BUTTERFLY EMERGING FROM A CHRYSALIS.
KEYNOTE: The capacity to utterly transform the character of one’s consciousness by radically altering the structural patterns of everyday living and the types of relationships one enters upon.

But also
METAMORPHOSIS. In spiritual terms, this implies “Initiation,” i.e. entering a higher realm of conscious existence and there joining a sacred Company.

(There is a crazy idea that viruses are there to upgrade your software, you get immunity from the disease but you also get some new information if you survive of course, agreeing to the update. The idea is mine but I gladly leave it for some other nutcase to seriously discuss it in their sf scribbling.)

List of degree meanings
28-29 deg Aquarius
Responsible, trustworthy, and honest. Dislikes oppressive social conditions; may be a social
reformer. Good leadership qualities

AQUARIUS 29
The sound of dripping water echoes through a great stone room.
The most unusual and distinctive of inward conditions. You are held within a mode of awareness
that is from another time and place altogether. You have nothing to say and nothing to do. There is
no power of individual life-force. Instead you see as the ancient ones see. Utter unworldliness to a
point of dissociation from surface experience. A part of the mind transported by a reverie of
timeless, effortless realization. Everything is clear. The subtlest, most refined things are obvious. It
is all a matter of perspective, and here the perspective is that the only thing that matters is how the
inward resonant echo registers and where it leads you in choiceless awareness, in communion with
the Gods.

352: Negani (28° Aquarius) - Like Ebaron, the head just mentioned, Negani, too, can acquaint the
magician with the secrets of the magical quabbalah of the spheres and entrust him for his practical
work with apt methods concerning the magic of spheres in all three planes. To each magician who
succeeds in getting into contact with this intelligence will be revealed unthought of possibilities.

and so on and on...

It may be very political if this whole "biowarfare fight" is there actually to overthrow the John Wayne for the next American elections. Sorry I meant DTrump. If we consider the virus as a bio weapon, tis a possibility (you inject two differing viruses simultaneously into a cow they mutate and you can have for instance a combo of small pox and aids in one if you are devious enough to pull that of). Some malaria cures help with this covid they say.

but let us put that aside

It does not matter what i think or believe i was just interested in the truth as when this madness, media madness, meaning the fear and terror people face, as well from authorities and virus spread repressions etc. end, that was the question and stays the question. As i was fed up with the fear all around, i even had a panic attack, like a kid that drinks too much alcohol...

Subconsciously I probably wanted to know when will the airplanes fly normally again?

And if the virus started spreading in december that would be 3.5 months of the disease in middle april, right?

zarya

hello zarya
i agree with kalinka and i don't understand either your last comments related to this specific horary question. You clarified from the start that your question was about the panic-fear-madness due to this outbrake .... not when this virus-outbreak-disease will end.I told you these are two different questions.

now if you have other questions as whether the hit harms the virus, if this virus is a "political thing maybe?-man made..etc", the role of the media in this virus-outbrake (the last is so clearly depicted by the way in this chart) or else all these are separate questions

* mercury is not the media in this chart, the media is this powerful exalted mars l3, which has power over nations,economy etc...this mercury as natural sig for information is totally redundant in this chart..debilitated, only accidentally angular and has power only to moon by triplicity and rules (5th house matters, obviously afflicted by the outbrake) and 8th (death)

Very different but very intertwined I guess...
Maybe the question is, when the situation will appear to be under control?

zarya

Ok here I am again, I guess now talking to myself already...

Mercury is passing Neptune this weekend, the highest point of madness (isolation, deep losing thoughts, material loss) in any sense.

From now on the fear, doubt, uncertainty and unknown plague should gradually subside.

The passing of mercury over Neptune is followed by a great Jupiter Pluto conjunction, this conjunction opens door for either good or bad... As we are all being held prisoners here I strongly believe we wished, prayed and hoped for something better and purer and that we will soon start to benefit as a whole from it. Our hearts should heal now, this is a historical moment when we are asked to do this job. And we should heal by reconnecting and healing others, connecting and healing with mother Earth, our Sun, center of Milky way and center of our Galaxy.

Cause we really won over the wicked ones, who are like that by ignorance and we should now claim a better and freer world.

CapAquaPis

The global covid19 pandemic is said to be curving, peaking and slowing down: Over 2 million cases and 130,000 deaths to date. It's not over and we shouldn't get our guard down, keep going with the techniques to reduce the pandemic to a point there are no more new cases or deaths anywhere in the world for a week as the best way to end the lockdowns.

zarya

I just wanted to say my opinion on the flights between countries.

*new moon conjunct uranus
We just had new moon conjunct Uranus.
Flying is still Uranus, not yet mercury, remember the speeding up of the airplane on the runway, the turbulence etc. So something new changing is happening this month with Uranus - flying among other things. Should be palpable around full moon

*sun conjunct uranus
We have sun conjunct Uranus on Sunday/Monday.
Some decisions maybe concerning wealth or money have to be made. Will the companies start working again?

*Saturn goes retrograde
On May 11th Saturn starts going retrograde and loses momentum of flight cancellations from late march...around 20th sun goes into Gemini trining this retrograde Saturn, I guess things will improve in that sense throughout may.

*north node goes to Gemini on May, 5th
Rahu leaves cancer (care) and goes to the sign of Gemini (travel) focusing and amplifying on that

Will i be right on this?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Due to the lunar nodes in Cancer/Capricorn shifted to Gemini/Sagittarius, the pandemic will last in 2 waves throughout 2020 and going into early 2021. The parans chart for Japan, for example, will have to encourage people to stay at home for a time period, the 12th house Gemini and Cancer due to the country's DSC is right on 11' Capricorn (New Years day 2,600 years ago). Amazingly, the Covid19 rate in Japan, esp. Tokyo despite they are closer to the virus' place of origin (Wuhan, China), they have less number of cases than the USA, esp. the Northeast states. Currently worldwide, over 3 million cases and 240,000 deaths of the plateauing pandemic as of the first weekend of May. Europe plans to reopen later and all of the US states in various dates, but 30 of them have partially reopened without the CDC requirement of 2 weeks of less daily cases.

CapAquaPis

The COVID Pandemic will subside post Mid-April '2020

Ding, ding! All 50 US states, all of Europe and pretty much all of East Asia has (partially) reopened their societies. Critics claim the pandemic risk isn't over, if it declined, we still have to do anything we can to prevent a second wave and flatten the curve once again. Astrologers said May 20, 2020 is "the beginning of the end" when it relates to the waning crescent moon in Taurus transits as a Gemini new moon when the sun is in cusp Taurus/Gemini and a stellium in these 2 signs, including the asteroid Hygiea gave us the word hygiene, as well representative of safety and health. We had 2 supermoons within a month (Apr 7-8 and May 7-8) and an annular solar eclipse on June 21 in cusp Gemini/ Cancer which is the northern hemisphere summer solstice...crossing China. And we don't know the total duration of the global pandemic, because the WHO are busy assisting Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and Latin America right now to not be heavily affected, mostly they are poorer and less developed countries with more need for better and standard medical treatments and hospital care.

Update: 4.6 million worldwide cases and over 300,000 deaths, the WHO applauded new drug treatments in developed nations in Europe and North America, as well East Asia are reducing the severity and fatality rates, and about half of the cases have recovered (the US' majority of states lack enough recovery information though). More mass testing determined how many had the disease and serological antibody examinations find there are undetected cases before most of the 194 nations starting with China went into lockdowns have broke the chain of viral transmission. And the usual Covid-19 infection rate of 1 person can infect 3.5 others (more than most influenza strains, but less than communicable diseases we're now vaccinated against) has dropped to below one person, except parts of the USA and Germany, because these entire countries did not locked down when it is a local or state matter, the ratio hasn't declined the same manner.

Last edited: