Will he recover from Corona Virus?

aquarius7000

In 6 weeks from the day this thread was made, the friend should feel better and strengthened.

aquarius7000

because the Sun with his nature is the opposite to the nature of the moon and in malicious aspect, it harms the moon. Also I said, that the significator for the disease could be indicated by more than one planet. If you want to use the 6th house ruler, which is Mars, then he is also hot and dry. Mercury is cold and dry. If we want to know the nature of the disease, we have to look at the planets AND the signs they are located in. But I did not spoke about the nature of the disease.
The point I am trying to make is that the Sun can be malicious in this chart only if he is ruler of the 6th of disease, but he is not. Mars if also hot and dry, but in addition, Mars is also the ruler of the 6th. Not only that, Mars is also malefic by nature. Sun is the exact opposite.

Let us consider the other point you brought up, and I believe in discussions so thanks for the point. You say that the Sun does harms to Moon as opposite to the nature of the Moon. However, in this particular case 1) the Sun has the temperament (hot and dry) that actually cures Covid. 2) The Moon would perfect its opposition to the Sun only a week after this chart was posted. However, the patient was already doing poorly before this thread was even made. Hence trying to understand.

aquarius7000

Actually if you look at the chart, the Moon is the friend and the friend is sick. The Moon's temperament is moist and cold - which is the temperament covid thrives in. The fact that the Moon is developing an opp. to the hot and dry Sun is why the friend is not doing well. So it is the Moon's own temperament that is not conducive to the friend's health. Perhaps he has a weak constitution/immunity over all and so was more susceptible to covid. It is those with lower immunity at risk of covid.

kalinka

The point I am trying to make is that the Sun can be malicious in this chart only if he is ruler of the 6th of disease, but he is not. Mars if also hot and dry, but in addition, Mars is also the ruler of the 6th. Not only that, Mars is also malefic by nature. Sun is the exact opposite.

Let us consider the other point you brought up, and I believe in discussions so thanks for the point. You say that the Sun does harms to Moon as opposite to the nature of the Moon. However, in this particular case 1) the Sun has the temperament (hot and dry) that actually cures Covid. 2) The Moon would perfect its opposition to the Sun only a week after this chart was posted. However, the patient was already doing poorly before this thread was even made. Hence trying to understand.

Sun harms any planet in his vicinity.
I am using Frawley's method, which you can read up.
Therefore the disease could be indicated by any planet in the chart. The significator of the disease is the planet, who harms L1.
This could happen by a combustion by the sun (and as I said, the opposition is almost the same), by a malicious aspect (does not matter if separated or applying) or if L1 is in a sign of his opposite nature.

kalinka

Actually if you look at the chart, the Moon is the friend and the friend is sick. The Moon's temperament is moist and cold - which is the temperament covid thrives in. The fact that the Moon is developing an opp. to the hot and dry Sun is why the friend is not doing well. So it is the Moon's own temperament that is not conducive to the friend's health. Perhaps he has a weak constitution/immunity over all and so was more susceptible to covid. It is those with lower immunity at risk of covid.

Good point. Moon is peregrine in Virgo (cold and dry). Mercury is in Aquarius, which is a moist and hot sign and would descripe the Virus preferably. However mercury isn't strong accidential when beeing retrograde. Moreover in a fixed sign. This should indicate a longterm disease but Mercury will change his sign soon. Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. So both could indicate the disease in this case. Maybe Sun the fever and Mars as the virus itself. Also sun is in pisces, which is a moist and cold sign..and as you said: " which is the temperament covid thrives in."

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Sun harms any planet in his vicinity.
I am using Frawley's method, which you can read up.
Therefore the disease could be indicated by any planet in the chart. The significator of the disease is the planet, who harms L1.
This could happen by a combustion by the sun (and as I said, the opposition is almost the same), by a malicious aspect (does not matter if separated or applying) or if L1 is in a sign of his opposite nature.
There is no combustion here, in fact due to opposition the Moon is as far away from the Sun as it could be.
Why the opposition would harm the Moon, I already said because Sun is the hot and dry - the temperament that kills covid, and the Moon is fighting that temperament via opposition.
Anyway, I see this discussion is going nowhere, so I guess best to agree to disagree. Thanks for it nonetheless.

kalinka

There is no combustion here, in fact due to opposition the Moon is as far away from the Sun as it could be.
Why the opposition would harm the Moon, I already said because Sun is the hot and dry - the temperament that kills covid, and the Moon is fighting that temperament via opposition.
Anyway, I see this discussion is going nowhere, so I guess best to agree to disagree. Thanks for it nonetheless.

You can read up yourself about the effect of the opposition with the sun (within 8 degrees). The effect is similar to a combustion (but not that harmful). And speaking generally oppositions are difficult aspects, whether in horary or other traditional branches. Maybe you should not persist to their natures (hot,dry etc.), rather the aspect. Mars is also hot and dry but your argument is that it's a natural malefic. therefore Moon and Saturn in trine must also be negative?

aquarius7000

You can read up yourself about the effect of the opposition with the sun (within 8 degrees). The effect is similar to a combustion (but not that harmful). And speaking generally oppositions are difficult aspects, whether in horary or other traditional branches. Maybe you should not persist to their natures (hot,dry etc.), rather the aspect. Mars is also hot and dry but your argument is that it's a natural malefic. therefore Moon and Saturn in trine must also be negative?
Maybe you should for a min consider their natures because there is a lot of logic in it especially when applied to COVID and covid's temperament.
Opposition is harmful only if applying between the querent or quesited and whatever is being asked about. The Sun here signfies none of them so it is actually a waste of time discussing it even. Anyway.

kalinka

What is then the significator in your opinion? I already told you,which method I used. Also we not always only use the accidental rulers (L6). Both Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. If you only use L6 this is fine.

katydid

That's interesting katydid, thank you.
In fact, he feels fine.
Do you have a link?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/up-t...irus-patients-test-positive-again-report-says

Up to 10 percent of recovered coronavirus patients test positive again, report says

As many as 10% of recovered coronavirus patients in China tested positive again after being discharged from the hospital, according to a report.

Doctors on the front lines of the outbreak in Wuhan, China — where the virus emerged — reported that between 3 and 10% of cured patients became reinfected with the illness, though it’s unclear whether they were contagious the second time, the South China Morning Post reported.

Tongji Hospital, which identified the first COVID-19 case, confirmed that five of 145 patients — a little over 3% — tested positive again in nucleic acid tests, according to state broadcaster CCTV.

He said the five patients who tested positive again did not have any symptoms and none of their close contacts had been infected.

Meanwhile, other quarantine facilities in Wuhan have seen about 5 to 10% of their recovered patients test positive again. The findings were reported by the health news outlet Life Times, which is affiliated with state-run newspaper People’s Daily.

The studies come as health officials around the world are testing the concept of taking plasma from someone who has been infected, processing it and injecting the antibodies into a sick person to stimulate their immune system.

aquarius7000

What is then the significator in your opinion? I already told you,which method I used. Also we not always only use the accidental rulers (L6). Both Sun and Mars are natural significators for fever. If you only use L6 this is fine.

In my opinion,

Disease = 6th house
Natural significator of fevers = Mars

ElenaJ

Quick update, the results just came in, the first of two swabs is negative. Tomorrow afternoon my friend will do the second swab, and presumably it will be negative, although the results won't be ready until after Easter. He has no symptoms, and at the moment is only suffering a bit of cabin fever!

aquarius7000

Quick update, the results just came in, the first of two swabs is negative. Tomorrow afternoon my friend will do the second swab, and presumably it will be negative, although the results won't be ready until after Easter. He has no symptoms, and at the moment is only suffering a bit of cabin fever!
Thank you for the good news and fingers crossed that the second swab test's results are negative too. :happy:

Per my reading given some weeks back on March 29th:
Hi

Clearly he will recover. Moon translates from Mars to Jupiter.

In 6 weeks from the day this thread was made, the friend should feel better and strengthened.

The new test is scheduled for April 8th, results would come in about the 10th.
April 12th would be 6 weeks from when I started the thread.

ElenaJ

Confirming the second test proved negative.
The timing predicted was exact.
He is returning to work probably on Wednesday.
He is department head, and the hospital is devoted to Corona patients.
Back in harm's way.