Will he recover from Corona Virus?

ElenaJ

In a previous thread, a doctor friend asked when his fever would go away.
He has since been tested and he is positive for Corona Virus.
So now I am asking, will he recover?
The ascendent is at one degree so it normally wouldn't be considered valid, but the news just arrived and this could validate it.
The approaching full moon is on his natal moon/mars opposition.
If I read him as a friend, he is 11th and north node is there strengthening. Moon approaches the opposition with sun and Neptune in his 9th house. His 6th ruled by scorpio mars and pluto. Mars as the virus, the moon/sun opposition separates showing the contagion.
If on the other hand he is considered my doctor, he becomes 7th, with me mercury there worrying about him. And his 6th would be sun, receiving the opposition from moon. However sun favours Jupiter, favourable sign.
Seems either way there seems to be a connection with this full moon.
So will he recover ?
Any comments, please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 17.01.29.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 17.01.29.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 91
ElenaJ

In a previous thread, a doctor friend asked when his fever would go away.
He has since been tested and he is positive for Corona Virus.
So now I am asking, will he recover?
The ascendent is at one degree so it normally wouldn't be considered valid, but the news just arrived and this could validate it.
The approaching full moon is on his natal moon/mars opposition.
If I read him as a friend, he is 11th and north node is there strengthening. Moon approaches the opposition with sun and Neptune in his 9th house. His 6th ruled by scorpio mars and pluto. Mars as the virus, the moon/sun opposition separates showing the contagion.
If on the other hand he is considered my doctor, he becomes 7th, with me mercury there worrying about him. And his 6th would be sun, receiving the opposition from moon. However sun favours Jupiter, favourable sign.
Seems either way there seems to be a connection with this full moon.
So will he recover ?
Any comments, please

Wishing your friend well. Will be using the capasity of his stature (doctor reputation 7th house = Jupiter/Venus) to represent him in the chart, and the 11th house Moon/Uranus as friend (both) to represent your involvement with him. Your doctor will recover. Mercury as overall physical condition is retrograde, exalted in Aquarius in the 6th house of healing and health staying there there for a while, when he goes direct he will be on the mend, the retro-gradation registering for the incubation period (?).

There will be a time of recuperation as he is experienceing the discomfort of the flu, and when Mercury goes direct the period of healing (burning by fever) will be over while Mercury is retro going direct in Aquarius.

Moon's last aspect is a trine (yes answer) to Saturn (overall destiny concerns) = yes. Uranus and Jupiter in mutual reception allow for a way for the health to improve, Uranus is lord of the 6th house of health.

The 9th house reports those positive integers the doctor is able to administer to his own recovery, as the 9th house is the diagnosis and ability to minister results for the health along with 10th as ultimately what a doctor accomplishes as end results or conclusions to his practice (being the 4th from the 7th house of doctors), and with Venus and Uranus (necessary evil, heat with Mars) partile conjunct, there is an agreement slight of being exact of a benign conj. aspect..the great good of his future Venus (on the 10th and the radical 2nd H.C., later Libra future, involving Venus/Mercury exalted, lord of Virgo, on the 2nd H.C., accomplishing health) will deliver for his recovery-testimony of the doctor diagnosis (9th) and what he/she is able to accomplish for them-self (10th), he is on the mend at this moment. (Use 1.5 dg. orb for Venus/Uranus leaving the conjunction aspect). His good stamina (Uranus lord of his 6th above the horizon) overall state of health is strong, his circumstances speak of a positive, able to get out of the dire circumstances of the Corona Virus. Indications for improvement is testified for the sake of Jupiter whom is in harmony in Taurus, & Uranus as co lord of Capricorn, (mutual reception) in a secretive (recuperative) 12th house position from the 6th, (rest and relaxation, as Venus is in opportunity aspect with Mercury when he goes direct). Sun is depositor (bolster) of these stellium planets, the Virus is one of those planets (Mars) within the stellium, Sun's closeness to the 8th house cusp is anxiety, and speaks of the end result of the future Mars (Virus) within the stellium cluster, Mars is lord of the 4th house in the future 5th, a 2nd house future effect of conclusions, there is much resonance here for recovery.

If Mars is the Virus, his connection with Jupiter/Uranus is a sudden recovery, conjunct Jupiter.

Moon's last aspect is trine Saturn, this usually indicates a strong testimony for good graces and a yes given the context of the question.

There are other testimonies that speak of a positive outcome with less the anxiety that Sun conjunct 8th 'could' ref.-Sun of Leo upon the anxious troubled 12th H.C. would suggest, worry is the order that is beset this question, not the Pleiades upon the 10th of ultimately what the effects of the doctors care will result for himself (9th. Venus in the 12th house from the 10th (turning the chart) protects the health secretly, hidden from view working stealth fully.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for the doctor.
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thank you so much for this.
I had done a calculation for when the fever would abate, it would be more or less 5 units from now (calculating it was done last week) but I wasn't sure if it was days or weeks.
Any considerations on this?

ElenaJ,
Hi, will do my best, please understand I am only a Student of Astrology,
Venus (Libra on the 2nd house) and Mercury (Lord of his Ascendant, (using 1st house for your friend aka Lily) with Uranus (Aquarius on the 6th house) are the key factors with this Virus with Moon (fucindation-10th house imp. overall destiny with Saturn Depositor considerations, resonance with Uranus in Taurus sign and Jupiter in Capricorn mutual reception with Uranus) and Mars (heat that is needful) of course. Venus is one of the prime elements towards the future of the flu his fever being lessened in heat by her benign actions with Mercury and Mars in the future. Mercury (Virgo Ascendant) in Uranus (Lord of the 6th involved in timing) sign helps actuate or produce the flu, incubation is the retro period. He going direct is indication of the fever abating, as with the sextile he will accomplish as he will be approached with Venus trine in strengthening Taurus.

Consider Venus distance from Uranus in fixed Taurus is passing the conj., going away from the orb of Uranus, (Malefic, but in Venus sign is softened) Venus will experience the sextile from Mercury eventually, will help - Mercury rebounding from the retrograde period helps in the timing (keep him hydrated plenty of water), with Moon considerations. Moon rules the fluctuation of the temperature rising and falling. Venus of Taurus is comforting, moist soothing aids to being on the mend and away from the heat Mercury in Uranus territory intimates. Venus arriving at a trine with Mars couldn't hurt as exalted Mars is heat that is necessary going to a conjunction of Pluto, Saturn, restricts the grave effects of the Virus, dignified Saturn co lord of Aquarius on the 6th house with exalted Saturn extinguishes the fever. ElenaJ, do you have the time the flu (decumbiture chart) took hold or when your doctor friend 'took to his bed?' The 'timing factor' is best understood for that type of an event chart.

How long has he been affected already? The CDC guidelines say quarantine is 2 weeks, and usually a fever breaks within the first 4-7 days of illness. The chart suggests 6 - 10 days, has he been sweating? I am not a doctor, I can only tell you the timing by the distance the Moon will help to pinpoint by her trine to the cluster of planets in Capricorn, and the distance- relevance Mercury plays a part in for the fever breaking by his stationary direct course coming out of the retrograde period for the full recovery.

Sorry about the wrong information previously: I was experiencing severe mental compromise, anxiety.
: The Classic critical degrees are 0, 13, and 26 degrees of the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn); 8-9 and 21-22 degrees of fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius); and 4 and 17 degrees of mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces). Fever could break about these degrees.

With Mars (heat) past critical 13 deg. in Cardinal Capricorn, and Sun being passed by increasing Moon, he should be on the mend soon. Combine the resonance of the 'mutual reception' of Jupiter (increase a life giver) in Uranus sign, he in harmony in Venus sign Taurus, and Uranus likes it back in his dignity sign Capricorn..(some eased experience there). And then consider the Sun who is co depositor lord to Mars, Jupiter Pluto, Saturn in Capricorn which will be trined by Moon, all in the Sun's 5th (creation, life giver) house (Sun adds heat) his fever will break and everything will soon be fine. I think you are right to say 6 days-10 days at the offset) Moon experiencing a trine with Jupiter, Pluto Saturn aids to diminish his ill effects.

Here's hoping your friend will be on the mend sooner. Do you see S.N. in the 8th house at the same deg. of Uranus and Venus, Kabalistically it is very interesting.

When Mercury transits out of Uranus territory into Pisces realm sextile Venus and begins the benign climb to the stellium planets in the 5th house is a good period, or barometer to indicate full health recuperation.

Some of Deluce guidelines: The ruler of the 6th applying to adverse aspect of the ruler of the 1st or occupant therein shows that the illness is increasing,, (conversely, Mercury in the 6th will sextile (benign) Uranus the lord of the 6th)..as also if the ruler of the 6th be in the 8th or 12th house.

The ruler of the 6th in a cadent house, except the 12th house, shows that the disease is not important.

The ruler of the 1st house angular, (consider 7th H.C.-Neptune) strong, or un-afflicted shows that the enquirer is in no danger. The Moon decreasing in light while applying to conjunction, square or opposition of Saturn, unless the patient is already recovering, is a dangerous indication. Here she is decreasing in light to form a trine to Saturn. If the Moon be separating from the opposition of the Sun and applying to the square or opposition of Mars there is danger of a fatal termination of the illness. She is past the benign trine to Mars whom is one of the fever initiators. Mars going to critical deg. Jupiter should help to discern a turning point, also.

Wishing you and your Doctor friend the best of care-health hoping for his speedy recovery

Sincerely
Student of Astrology
Tell me how things turn out, update?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thank you, very kind of you.
His fever is slightly less, but still quite under the weather.
Using your indications to calculate, I am estimating some time around March 17th.
I will update.

ElenaJ

Update. My friend spent the first "normal" night sleeping, the fever has passed. Timing was just right I think. Mercury just leaves Aquarius and enters pisces!
Mid next week he will take a new swab test, and if it confirms he is now negative he will return to work. He is head of the department of medicine in an important hospital, so badly needed!
Thanks for the help!

zarya

Great news!

Moon trine jupiter, ruier of 8th could have also meant death but with ease with trine so I would opt for recovery and transformation, regeneration and it did happen!

ElenaJ

Update.
Saturday morning he did a test for the virus,
Sunday evening the telephoned to say he was still slightly positive.
They will be doing another test on Wednesday.

ElenaJ

Update on the situation.
The second test done came back positive.
They will redo the test in two weeks, on April 8th.
Quite frankly, I am a little relieved, as he won't be in the front line, on the other wondering why it is still positive.
He needless to say is quite frustrated, feeling helpless and useless.

katydid

Update on the situation.
The second test done came back positive.
They will redo the test in two weeks, on April 8th.
Quite frankly, I am a little relieved, as he won't be in the front line, on the other wondering why it is still positive.
He needless to say is quite frustrated, feeling helpless and useless.

I am happy to hear he is recovering. Thank Goodness.

I have been reading another forum for weeks now---on the Coronavirus.:ninja:

One thing talked about , was that many patients seem too be recovered, but still test positive for 10 to 14 days afterwards. It is common.

And the scary thing is that they are assumed to still be contagious at this time, even though they feel so much better. :bandit:

kalinka

The next test will be negative. He will recover.
For me the Sun is the significator for the disease (the disease could have more than one significator). Moon (cold and moist) in opposition with the sun (hot and dry) comes fairly close to a combustion (=fever). Both planets in a mutable sign indicates, that the disease will come and go. After moon reach the climax with the opposition, she will make beneficial aspects to Jupiter and Saturn, which speaks for a positive outcome. Moon is now peregrine and will be in her face, when she enters into Libra.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

For me the Sun is the significator for the disease (the disease could have more than one significator). Moon (cold and moist) in opposition with the sun (hot and dry) comes fairly close to a combustion (=fever...since this was his question). Both planets in a mutable sign indicates, that the disease will come and go. After moon reach the climax with the opposition, she will make beneficial aspects to Jupiter and Saturn, which speaks for a positive outcome. Moon is now peregrine and will be in her face, when she enters into Libra.
Actually Sun is the giver of life speaking in general terms. Unless of course the Sun rules the 6th house

Would be great to be able to understand that when the disease (covid) is actually itself of cold and moist nature and the virus thrives in the coolest areas, sinuses and respiratory organs, how is the "hot and dry" Sun signifying the disease?

ElenaJ

Update.
Saturday morning he did a test for the virus,
Sunday evening the telephoned to say he was still slightly positive.
They will be doing another test on Wednesday.

For me the Sun is the significator for the disease (the disease could have more than one significator). Moon (cold and moist) in opposition with the sun (hot and dry) comes fairly close to a combustion (=fever). Both planets in a mutable sign indicates, that the disease will come and go. After moon reach the climax with the opposition, she will make beneficial aspects to Jupiter and Saturn, which speaks for a positive outcome. Moon is now peregrine and will be in her face, when she enters into Libra.

When it enters libra it should strength him, he is a libra with a sun/saturn/neptune conjunction, and Venus in libra at the other end of the sign.

Thanks ever so much.

kalinka

Actually Sun is the giver of life speaking in general terms. Unless of course the Sun rules the 6th house

Would be great to be able to understand that when the disease (covid) is actually itself of cold and moist nature and the virus thrives in the coolest areas, sinuses and respiratory organs, how is the "hot and dry" Sun signifying the disease?

because the Sun with his nature is the opposite to the nature of the moon and in malicious aspect, it harms the moon. Also I said, that the significator for the disease could be indicated by more than one planet. If you want to use the 6th house ruler, which is Mars, then he is also hot and dry. Mercury is cold and dry. If we want to know the nature of the disease, we have to look at the planets AND the signs they are located in. But I did not spoke about the nature of the disease.

Last edited: