Gender prediction horary boy or girl?

SearchingforGrey

Hi guys and gals!

My best friend recently told me shes pregnant and asked me what I thought about the gender of baby, I noted the time and casted the following chart. Any input?

zarya

4 planets in fifth
either you have 4 children or thought of it 4 different ways

mars male
jupiter male
saturn female
pluto female

her child north node in 11th and moon aquarius, maybe a future pilot or stewardess

5th and 11th both female signs, aquarius moon something unusual maybe twlns or pregnancy with use of artificial way
edit, yes theres also female sign on her fifth but mars ruling - again should be a boy but nowadays could be a girl with boyish traits

your friend's child is probably moon in aquarius should be a male but i cannot really know your thought process unless you give more details about it

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

4 planets in fifth
either you have 4 children or thought of it 4 different ways

mars male
jupiter male
saturn female
pluto female

her child north node in 11th and moon aquarius, maybe a future pilot or stewardess

5th and 11th both female signs, aquarius moon something unusual maybe twlns or pregnancy with use of artificial way
edit, yes theres also female sign on her fifth but mars ruling - again should be a boy but nowadays could be a girl with boyish traits

your friend's child is probably moon in aquarius should be a male but i cannot really know your thought process unless you give more details about it

Wow thank you for your input!

She has 1 boy already.
Will the pilot or stewardess be the one about to be born? Or could be her first child?

What kind of additional info do you need?

We'd be happy to

Thanks again

zarya

the one you just said
nobody is looking at beans here

do you have 4 children and do you wish to have?
do you consider her child or children as yours?
how close are you?
should i look from 11th or 7th or 1st?
should i believe your question at all?
should i believe horary old rules as astrology evolves together with humanity?

first child is in scorpio and both mars and pluto are in capricorn
it is a male planet mars exalted in female sign (and female planet pluto in female sign disregarded by old horary rightfully so in this case as mars is more powerfull here, though saturn decides but they get along well, these children will get along very well, though there might be age difference or something saturnian here a bond?)

the question is moon in aquarius and second child is saturn in capricorn
so moon in aquarius and saturn in capricorn represent the second child
i would say a girl since saturn is ruling the moon and uranus is in taurus -female again.

SearchingforGrey

do you have 4 children and do you wish to have?
No, i have two girls. One is 11 yrs old the one other is 1

do you consider her child or children as yours?
how close are you? No, he is like a nephew to me, I dont have any nephews or nieces. Shes my best friend since 4 yrs. Old and she married my best guy friend. Met thru me. So its special but I dont consider their kid as mine.

should i look from 11th or 7th or 1st?
I get confused too, she asked me, I drew the chart.

should i believe your question at all?
Not sure what you mean.
should i believe horary old rules as astrology evolves together with humanity?

first child is in scorpio and both mars and pluto are in capricorn
it is a male planet mars exalted in female sign (and female planet pluto in female sign disregarded by old horary rightfully so in this case as mars is more powerfull here, though saturn decides but they get along well, these children will get along very well, though there might be age difference or something saturnian here a bond?)

the question is moon in aquarius and second child is saturn in capricorn
so moon in aquarius and saturn in capricorn represent the second child
i would say a girl since saturn is ruling the moon and uranus is in taurus -female again.[/QUOTE]

zarya

my take on it is GIRL

especially if her son is older than your older daughter?

well it is not easy but there are ways to try to guess. there would also be needed info of misscariages and abortions if present but since this is public and a horary better to leave this out.

kalinka

Hi,
Moon is in Aquarius. Dispositor of the Moon is Saturn.Saturn is also the 5th house ruler.
Mars and Jupiter are posited in the 5th and with Saturn in Capricorn.
Aquarius, Saturn, Mars, Jupiter=masculine. Capricorn=feminine.
Masculine overweights here. That's why it will be a boy again.
Same thing with a sidereal zodiac:
Moon in Aquarius. 5th house ruler is Jupiter. Mars and Jupiter in the 5th in Sagittarius.
Aquarius, Sagittarius,Jupiter and Mars are all masculine by nature.

If we would take the 3rd of the 5th for the second child, then the significator is Saturn (masculine) in Capricorn (feminine) for both zodiac signs.If we use the second of the 5th (as Zarya mentioned) it's also Saturn.
Dsc (3rd of 5th) is in Aquarius(masculine), occupied by Moon (feminine), Sun (masculine) and Mercury (neutral) in pisces (feminine).

Because Moon also shows the matter and the querent's mind- and in the 7th house, I think the second child rather is represented by the 7th house, its ruler and the planets posited in that house.

Overall- I say boy :)

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'll keep mine simple and go on the moons next aspect, which is to a Pisces sun in the 2nd child's house 3rd from 5th. So I'm saying a Female.

Aria Venue

Though there's no system giving a correct answer hundred per cent of the time, combining the testimonies of different methods (lilly's, frawley's , part of children..etc) it seems a boy overall, but i would like to learn the outcome when you know it

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

my take on it is GIRL

especially if her son is older than your older daughter?

well it is not easy but there are ways to try to guess. there would also be needed info of misscariages and abortions if present but since this is public and a horary better to leave this out.
Hi!

My daughter is older than her son.

SearchingforGrey

I will post as soon as she goes to her ultrasound appt.

So we got
ZARYA GIRL
Kalinka boy
Chrysalis girl
Aria venue boy

And I came up with boy too. Cant wait to find out! I will post as soon as I know.

Thank you all.

SearchingforGrey

Yes!! Not sure why it didnt post?

Im pretty sure I did.

The ultrasound came back with girl, not too long ago, it was delayed cause of covid..

So the baby girl was born two days ago.