How to lose weight

Abby83

Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lose_weight.35914.9671.jpg
    astro_2gw_lose_weight.35914.9671.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

eekndyn

Dont forget to look at 2nd house. What goes into the mouth. Sun in 7th is asking to be mindful when with others. Moderation. Also with the moon in pisces, maybe eat more fish. Drink a glass of water before and after meals. For a filling effect. I've seen people have success with eating only half their portion. Discipline. Get a partner a simple stroll to just get moving.

Abby83

Dont forget to look at 2nd house. What goes into the mouth. Sun in 7th is asking to be mindful when with others. Moderation. Also with the moon in pisces, maybe eat more fish. Drink a glass of water before and after meals. For a filling effect. I've seen people have success with eating only half their portion. Discipline. Get a partner a simple stroll to just get moving.

That's impossible for me. When i see food, i eat it. And if i dont eat it at that time then when i leave it's still on my mind and i eventually overeat. Only way i can avoid it is to be around undereaters, which i am not.

I like the fish idea. I love fish.

eekndyn

That's impossible for me. When i see food, i eat it. And if i dont eat it at that time then when i leave it's still on my mind and i eventually overeat. Only way i can avoid it is to be around undereaters, which i am not.

I like the fish idea. I love fish.
You can do it. Small steps. Intuitive eat. Dont deprive yourself. It's truly about discipline. We all have our vices. Try starting when the moon wanes after the 6th. I wonder with sig in the 9th, have you ever had your thyroid checked? Jup/Me are moving into a cj. Both sig of the thyroid. Which we know can do havoc internally. I hope you get valuable insight from others here. But I do know you can do it.

Abby83

You can do it. Small steps. Intuitive eat. Dont deprive yourself. It's truly about discipline. We all have our vices. Try starting when the moon wanes after the 6th. I wonder with sig in the 9th, have you ever had your thyroid checked? Jup/Me are moving into a cj. Both sig of the thyroid. Which we know can do havoc internally. I hope you get valuable insight from others here. But I do know you can do it.

Re sig in cadent and thyroid - i know right? like in my natal chart the significator is also in cadent house (12). Im definitely someone who needs to eat very little and still has boundless energy. it would totally make sense that i have something moving slow whether that be metabolism or thyroid or lymphatic. ive had thyroid and metabolism and stomach checked by professionals, they all say those organs are working well. so im guessing it's my lymphatic system and the only thing that really helps with that is exercise.

katydid

well on a positive note i decided to turn to my psychic visions for a bit of advise. i asked god. i saw a vision of a bow and a ribbon. so i tried dance with ribbons and therabands and i must say it gave me a good workout that wasnt hard and worked my muscles.

Second thing i tried was the virbro disc. this is great cos it energises me so i have the energy to exercise. but i must say, when it comes to my kids, as much as i love and miss them their constant crying and fighting drives me nuts and drains my energy again!!!!

Mars is in the 5th house of children in this chart.

Maybe a solid exercise/hobby that included your kids would help them to stop arguing and fighting with each other?

Is there some very physical game or exercise or hobby that you can all do together, to deflect their negative energy and burn off some toxic energy"?

ETA: We had 2 doggies that had grown up together and gotten along well. For some reason they began being aggressive with each other and had a few scuffles.

The trainer insisted we begin running them together, twice a day. They stopped fighting as soon as we began doing that.

Last edited:

Abby83

Mars is in the 5th house of children in this chart.

Maybe a solid exercise/hobby that included your kids would help them to stop arguing and fighting with each other?

Is there some very physical game or exercise or hobby that you can all do together, to deflect their negative energy and burn off some toxic energy"?

ETA: We had 2 doggies that had grown up together and gotten along well. For some reason they began being aggressive with each other and had a few scuffles.

The trainer insisted we begin running them together, twice a day. They stopped fighting as soon as we began doing that.

Thank you.

Interestingly enough my cards tell me to do physical activity with the kids too. question is what? they dont like anything. we like going to the beach. my knees are not good enough to run. id jump on a trampoline if i could afford one. do u have any other ideas?

Abby83

So have these remedies worked?

Yes. I lost 2 kg in the first week and 1kng every other week. Have lost 10kg already and changed nothing else in my life. So that's the effect negative energy directed at me had on my body. But i dont think that's something you would be able to see in astrology. I've had nothing but negative energy directed at me since pluto entered capricorn. In my natal chart im pluto so pluto transiting capricorn is me. And it's in detriment of the moon and jupiter and had hard squares to uranus when it was transitting aries. and hard squares to some of my natal planets. then transiting neptune was in opposition to my natal venus and mars. I really was experiencing hell from everywhere. I know that when pluto enters aquarius life will suddenly be so much easier for me. Uranus in taurus has already been a blessing.