Self-doubt all the time - an attempt to interpret my chart...

Hi to everyone

I am relatively new to astrology - I know the basic things but would like to know whether there is something that strikes as being very specific in my natal chart or something that stands out.

I also find I am doubting myself and my judgement a bit too often and feel stuck in a ut most of the time...:(

So, here goes what my limited knowledge affords me to see:

Sun in 5th House in Sag - proud and easily injured, tries to be the best in everything I do.
Fun and easy-going (not very true, somehow).
Free-spiritied and not respecting authority.
Aspects:
Sun conj Mercury, opposition Mars, trine midheaven and Jupiter

Moon in 10th House in Gemini - restlessness and being easily bored. Dealings with many people.
Aspects:
Moon opposition Neptune, trine Pluto and sextile Saturn

Venus in 4th House in Scorpio - is this where my emotional intensity comes from? I often feel things as life-death situation...
Aspects:
Venus conjunct Uranus, square Asc and Saturn

Jupiter in 9th House in Aries - fascinated by travel to foreign lands, asserting my ego.
Aspects:
Jupiter opposition Pluto, trine Asc and Neptune

Asc Leo - proud, loves to be the centre of attention, stubborn and selfish...

In the whole, I must be a very strong and self-assured person. But I am not...

I know that Nodes are very important but don't know their exact interpretation?

My true node is in Scorpio
South Node in Taurus - does it have anything to do with the fact I always fall for Taureans?? :D

Many thanks for your ideas and comments :)

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    74.5 KB · Views: 52

Night Sky

puppy love said:
Hi to everyone

I am relatively new to astrology - I know the basic things but would like to know whether there is something that strikes as being very specific in my natal chart or something that stands out.

I also find I am doubting myself and my judgement a bit too often and feel stuck in a ut most of the time...:(

So, here goes what my limited knowledge affords me to see:

Sun in 5th House in Sag - proud and easily injured, tries to be the best in everything I do.
Fun and easy-going (not very true, somehow).
Free-spiritied and not respecting authority.
Aspects:
Sun conj Mercury, opposition Mars, trine midheaven and Jupiter

Moon in 10th House in Gemini - restlessness and being easily bored. Dealings with many people.
Aspects:
Moon opposition Neptune, trine Pluto and sextile Saturn

Venus in 4th House in Scorpio - is this where my emotional intensity comes from? I often feel things as life-death situation...
Aspects:
Venus conjunct Uranus, square Asc and Saturn

Jupiter in 9th House in Aries - fascinated by travel to foreign lands, asserting my ego.
Aspects:
Jupiter opposition Pluto, trine Asc and Neptune

Asc Leo - proud, loves to be the centre of attention, stubborn and selfish...

In the whole, I must be a very strong and self-assured person. But I am not...

I know that Nodes are very important but don't know their exact interpretation?

My true node is in Scorpio
South Node in Taurus - does it have anything to do with the fact I always fall for Taureans?? :D

Many thanks for your ideas and comments :)

Saturn in the 12th in hard aspect might be one reason.

Then you have Neptune, this can make you unsure as to "the facts" and cause you to doubt yourself.

Those are a couple... those are just pointers. Your chart is small, so I can't see the close aspects. Midpoints are important, as are progressions, and solar arcs. Transits too. You can do a Solar Arc + progression, get it up in full size if possible, and then you can find out the truth. Or as close to the truth as it is possible.

wilsontc

Staff member
Mars and Neptune, to love

love,

You said:
would like to know whether there is something that strikes as being very specific in my natal chart or something that stands out.
I also find I am doubting myself and my judgement a bit too often and feel stuck in a ut most of the time...In the whole, I must be a very strong and self-assured person. But I am not...I know that Nodes are very important but don't know their exact interpretation?

You have a least aspected Mars (being, also action), indicating you do not "connect in" to your actions. So you may OVERdo things in an attempt to "feel" connected to your actions. The challenge is to realize that you ARE doing things, even though you don't "feel" it. You also have Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) focused in the 5th house (self-expression, also ego) indicating you can be confused about your ego and how to express yourself in life. The most important Node is the North node, which indicates where you can direct your life in order to get the best result. Your North node is in the 4th house (home), indicating that focusing on your home and family life will help you develop in your life.

Answering,

Tim

EJ53

Banned
I'd throw the Moon/Saturn sextile into the mix as well, as both planets are afflicted by sign/house. In effect, the sextile facilitates the negative interaction between them - making a burden of the "high standards" that this aspect provides.

So far then, this thread has highlighted Moon/Mars/Saturn/Neptune as the likely "self-doubt" culprits. And, interestingly, these 4 planets are in a close 36th harmonic orb (multiples of 10 degrees) - forming dominant configurations in the 9th/18th/36th Harmonic Charts, which are considered to relate respectively to dexterity/competence/skill. Perhaps this indicates happiness (9th harmonic) stems from becoming skilled in the positive qualities of these 4 planets, with the nagging self-doubt being only a driver towards that end.

Puppy Love

I note that you've requested a "free chart analysis" on another thread, which is likely to include "karmic influences". Since the 9th is by far your strongest Harmonic Chart and is considered by some astrologers to be related to karma, it may be worth pointing out my second paragraph to the chart analyst.

EJ:)

Hi Puppy love,

I would also look at the singleton in Mercury Capricorn it's the only element in earth, it forms a yod aspect. Mercury in Capricorn takes time to express it's ideas, before making decisions, and doubts their own judgement. Mercury in your chart is diposited by Saturn on Leo ASC..

Saturn in (Leo) self expression placed in the 12th conjunct the asc/square to watery Venus in Scorpio 4th. Maybe past rejection or early disappointments in your family relationships have caused you now to doubt yourself. Saturn in Leo desperately needs to feel recognised but your inner doubts about your own lovelbleness & self worth, can be restricting you from the full enjoyment of life. Once you learn to recognise your own talents and specialness and open yourself up more you will slowly learn not to self doubt and have more self belief. It takes time, build up your confidence slowly :) .