Marriage and family?

looking

Hello, I am new here and need some help understanding my position in love life , marriage and family.

I had really bad experience at love life and an anuled marriage. I try to meet guys but anyone who I think is remotely good , does not work out. Its like the universe knows that I have developed some hope on a guy and ensures that it does not work out. (There was this man who pursued and proposed and finally when I was starting to agree, he just disappeared and left me depressed)

I am tired and to the extent that meeting people is getting boring now. But I know I want a marriage and children in my life.

Does my chart say anything? Should I just stop looking? Do I have a marriage and family in life? Please help
I will post my chart in a next message.

looking

No sir, you are not blind :)
I posted my question and could not find my thread to put the chart. My bad, sorry.
Attached now

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_s1.10040.23316.jpg
    astro_w2gw_s1.10040.23316.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 24

Lanfir

I see it this way ...

With this Venus in Scorpio it really should not be easy to find the partner that meets all your cravings. Moon in Virgo can be quite selective in choice. Mercury rules its 7th house (house associated with marriage) and it is set with Venus exiled in Scorpio and this conjunction is in square with Mars in Leo, this hinders the mutual understanding in relationships, both on a communicative and affective level. The sextile between the moon and the conjunction of Venus and Mercury seems to me to be a confirmation of the desire to establish a marriage, but it becomes very difficult to find the ideal partner because the situation of the planets is not so favorable.

Whether or not you will find the partner? Unfortunately I can not tell you. But what experience tells me is that it will hardly be the ideal, there will always be disagreement on something when it comes to relationships, it is part of life, maybe the point is in recognizing it, analyzing what happens so that they simply disappear or not fit, and so rethink your attitude, being less demanding or intense can help.

Should you stop looking? If this is something really important to you, you should keep trying. Only you can tell when to stop.

looking

Thank you for the reply.

"The sextile between the moon and the conjunction of Venus and Mercury seems to me to be a confirmation of the desire to establish a marriage,...." This does give me some energy to meet people.
Any chance of marriage soon? this year?

".. and so rethink your attitude, being less demanding or intense can help." This is definitely good advice. I think of it myself when Im just brooding ...agreed.

Is there something that you see some alliances come really close and then just dont work out even though nothing went wrong? I meet people, we even think of a month, date and then nothing ! And that happens not just once or twice...

And is something about having children seen anywhere?

Sorry to bother with more questions again !

Last edited:

Lanfir

Well, to answer those questions it would be best to gauge how your chart is interacting with recent and coming transits.

Jupiter has been in Scorpio for a few months and was together with his Mercury and Venus. Jupiter usually has an expansive influence on everything he touches, everything becomes bigger, more intense than it already is, as much any hope as any disappointment that you suffer. Mercury that rules its 7th house, is in the 12th house, which is associated with isolation, limitations, depression ... It does not mean that it is your destiny to suffer in the affective relationships and end up alone, but this can be a recurring sensation in the your life. Jupiter has been with him (it's actually still), this may have generated even more anxiety or anticipation regarding these issues, and you may have been very hurt from the latter, making you feel exhausted.

As for marriage soon, it's pretty hard to say. I think you understand that a marriage is not such an immediate process so it involves a greater maturity. However, time seems conducive to establishing serious bonds, Saturn entered Capricorn at the end of the year and will continue in it for a long time, it has a powerful effect on the planets of his birth chart. Capricorn is a cardinal and earth sign, indicating that this should be the ideal time to steady your feet, abandon illusions and start building something, work on something ... this can be taken to the level of relationships too, after all , Saturn's transit positively aspect its Venus and Mercury in Scorpio, and its Moon and Jupiter in Virgo, there may be a future opportunity to relate intimately with someone, but if it happens it would hardly be so immediate, Saturn requires time and dedication.

Uranus has been in Aries for a few years, and he is currently in his 5th house. This suggests a lot of excitement related to dating, children, creativity, pleasure and any subject that has to do with this house. The problem with Uranus is the unpredictability of what can happen, even more so in Aries, as you report, it may be that you start dating someone, but in an unexpected way, they just do not go on. Remembering that during this period, Uranus opposes its Sun in Libra, the Sun is one of the main indicators of the male figure on the chart. During this period you can simply attract inconstant men.

As for children, I think it would be convenient to observe in the natal chart its fifth house, the moon and any other planet associated with fertility and the presence of fertile signs. The fifth house has Aries on the cusp, it is not a very fruitful sign because it is a fire sign and the ruler Mars is also in a fire sign, Leo. Remembering that Mars is in square with Venus and Mercury both in Scorpio they would be an indication of fertility, since they are signs of water, considered the most fertile. The moon is in Virgo, which is reasonably fertile, together with Jupiter which together would be a strong indication to children, but he is exiled in Virgo, the Jupiterian qualities associated with abundance and growth don't work as well. All of this seems to confirm that you want children and establish a family, but you do not find the right partners or something prevents it. Regents of the fifth and seventh square each other, making everything more difficult in this area.

I think I wasn't very objective, I hope you have managed to understand my vision about it.

looking

That was lot of information for me digest. But, to summarize, everything related to family seems to be difficult.
Lets just hope for the best!
Can you please tell me How you see my work life?

Thank you for taking the time

looking

can you please see my work life? is the intensity mentioned effecting my work life too? will I continue working/earning? enough money?