Black Dhalia case(Elizabeth short) serial killers and their victims

love-thinking

Elizabeth Short (The Black Dhalia)

I have seen her chart on astrotheme. Her story is devastating. Her father faked a suicide and left her and her mother. Years later, he sent her a letter saying that he was sorry and invited her to stay with him. She did indeed take his offer but later he threw her out because apparently she was "lazy."

Years later, she got murdered in one of the most brutal ways possible. She was cut in half, her body was drained off blood, and the cut on her face was similar to a "joker smile." Clearly someone who knows human anatomy did the job.

She was also very beautiful. I wish she rests in peace and her murderer rots in hell.

So her astrological placements were moon conjunct pluto, pluto with a wide conjunction with venus.

Thoughts and opinions? Feel free to post up other victims' charts.

Last edited:

dr. farr

In multi-murderer Stephen Paddock's natal, we find Moon (his chart ruler) in opposition to Pluto (for a more complete horoscope see my thread entitled "An Eclectic Delineation of Stephen Paddock's Horoscope")

I have found Pluto connections in numerous event charts involving tragedies, and also in a number of murderer or famous-victim natal charts.

EsmerSilver

Most serial killers have some Pluto, Scorpio or 8th house about them.
And as one astrologer once found, an extremely strong Saturn.
And yes, such events do take place during Saturn or Pluto transits.

love-thinking

Most serial killers have some Pluto, Scorpio or 8th house about them.
And as one astrologer once found, an extremely strong Saturn.
And yes, such events do take place during Saturn or Pluto transits.

Would you say the pluto native usually goes through some of the worst tradgedies and as such eventually gets their innocence taken away from them?