Chat Thread

AppLeo

Well that's what i mean, even though i did ask for you, they'd given me a reading for my day....which is kinda annoying as i never asked for myself.

Or maybe your day was so uneventful they had nothing to tell you :lol:

But the card (birds) i thought was signifying gossip, instead meant msgs between people.

Cards can be so confusing sometimes, think ill just stick to astrology.

Cards can be meant for another person? hmm...

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, your the one who's got overly paranoid or overly sensitive about something and you've caused all the drama on this thread, i dnt have a clue where you've got this idea in your head that ive been funny with you when i have not at all....previous posts of mine/yours can prove this.

Out of respect to you i've even tried to communicate with you through PM about what all this is about, but you never bothered even responding to me properly.

You just need to realize anyway that you've taken something,whatever it is totally the wrong way.

I am paranoid and overly sensitive? I will go through this thread and show where other people have accused you of playing games and where you said yourself you thought ShadowStriker was Blaze.

Your history with CE is not something I care to involve myself with again but you did say you would never date a Cancer again.

Also given your lifestyle where you say you grow plants and take ‘snow’ that I am not the paranoid one or who plays games!

Do not project your paranoia on to me and work on your shadow.

It is easy to act nice when you are afraid people will see your paranoid and game playing side.

WTF games are being played?

If it's true and i think "snow" is what i think it is.. It proves a hunch i had with Chrysalis.

I'm not even living where i used to when i said i'm going into reality now. I don't talk i do.

I have a lady of whom i will be marrying BTW yeah was going to save that for when it happens but there you go.. A Leo.

I don't play games and i don't expect it in return. Don't involve me just because you butted in a while back trying to save someone you think is your friend and got slammed verbally when you crossed me when it had nothing to do with you, if anything it disproves your loyalty as a friend to her that you can't keep anything between you and her. I had my reasons for openly doing what i did because it involves my heart and feelings, does this involve yours? Or just your ego?

Chrysalis is not fake nor a judgemental person that is all i have to say on the matter.

I know her from real interaction.

Now I have said I will go back to ignoring and hopefully this is the end of it.

You can forget i ever stood up for you in this thread, as AquarianRising put you six feet under with words. You can't even give me the same due respect i gave you and that was to apologize.

Cancer Sun?

You are not part of the Cancer's i know. Grow a spine.

Chrysalis

I am paranoid and overly sensitive? I will go through this thread and show where other people have accused you of playing games and where you said yourself you thought ShadowStriker was Blaze.

Your history with CE is not something I care to involve myself with again but you did say you would never date a Cancer again.

Also given your lifestyle where you say you grow plants and take ‘snow’ that I am not the paranoid one or who plays games!

Do not project your paranoia on to me and work on your shadow.

It is easy to act nice when you are afraid people will see your paranoid and game playing side.

Oh my days ive heard it all now :biggrin: are you actually being serious....me and blaze were having a laugh together, i happen to have something called a sense of humor...i grow plants and take snow lolllll.
You've obvs not read them properly as it was on ongoing story between me and david and blaze :unsure:

I dont need to act anything, i am who i am.

And yes i did say to shadow striker he reminded me of blaze....as he did, so what, whats the problem.

Chrysalis

WTF games are being played?

If it's true and i think "snow" is what i think it is.. It proves a hunch i had with Chrysalis.

I'm not even living where i used to when i said i'm going into reality now. I don't talk i do.

I have a lady of whom i will be marrying BTW yeah was going to save that for when it happens but there you go.. A Leo.

I don't play games and i don't expect it in return. Don't involve me just because you butted in a while back trying to save someone you think is your friend and got slammed verbally when you crossed me when it had nothing to do with you, if anything it disproves your loyalty as a friend to her that you can't keep anything between you and her. I had my reasons for openly doing what i did because it involves my heart and feelings, does this involve yours? Or just your ego?

Chrysalis is not fake nor a judgemental person that is all i have to say on the matter.

I know her from real interaction.

OMFG im getting really pissed off now here......read thru the **** thread yes.....and see where shes got this snow business from....it was a phucking joke story me and blaze was doing....wtf.

Your saying you had a hunch im a crack head now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chrysalis

I can't believe all this that im being made out to be ...all because i can have a laugh now and again on here, people are taking my jokes serious and im now getting called all sorts.

You better scroll back through the thread and see whats how this "growing and snow" came about....and then i want an apology.....i haven't done ANYTHING wrong at all, this is stupidness.

OMFG im getting really pissed off now here......read thru the **** thread yes.....and see where shes got this snow business from....it was a phucking joke story me and blaze was doing....wtf.

Your saying you had a hunch im a crack head now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought it meant something else lol anyway just forget it now since it's just a load of hypersensitive passive aggression going on and it sends everyone through loops.

No hard feelings here and when i said hunch i meant a hunch that something was off not something i can put a finger on. But that's why i ended it anyway since it was not working. Thought i did the mature thing TBH.

Chrysalis

I thought it meant something else lol anyway just forget it now since it's just a load of hypersensitive passive aggression going on and it sends everyone through loops.

No hard feelings here and when i said hunch i meant a hunch that something was off not something i can put a finger on. But that's why i ended it anyway since it was not working. Thought i did the mature thing TBH.

Had a hunch of what ? so what did you think it meant then ?

Infact i dnt wanna know im done.

And by the way you never ended nothing, there was nothing to end in the first place.

Chrysalis

And someones got the mods to delete the xmas eve fun posts we was having....boo hoo.

Ive just gone back to find the posts to prove the humor that was behind them.....and they've gone.

Activated her stone cold side again. Yup peed off she is.

Well thanks UKpooh.

Unless you want me to err repeat stuff you said to me which is personal it's perhaps best left alone.

And your sentence is why we never worked by the way... Someone could give you the world but if you don't have a part of the guy who left you, they are nothing to you. Because that person is who you want in every man you meet.

Stick to finding that Scorpio intensity.. It will be a lonely ride until you do but will be great once you do for yourself. I wish you all the happiness in the world and what i have said is meant kindly.

Chrysalis

Activated her stone cold side again. Yup peed off she is.

Well thanks UKpooh.

Unless you want me to err repeat stuff you said to me which is personal it's perhaps best left alone.

And your sentence is why we never worked by the way... Someone could give you the world but if you don't have a part of the guy who left you, they are nothing to you. Because that person is who you want in every man you meet.

Stick to finding that Scorpio intensity.. It will be a lonely ride until you do but will be great once you do for yourself. I wish you all the happiness in the world and what i have said is meant kindly.

Who you saying this to ?