please help..

dheerpat

hi everyone...

i am really stressed out. jobless , money about to run out.

please read my upcoming SR any hopes

https://m.imgur.com/ci904QT

kshantaram

Premium Member
hi everyone... i am really stressed out. jobless , money about to run out.

please read my upcoming SR any hopes?

no 'carpet bombing'/ blanket answers please..
laser pointed answers requiried to the queries, if astrology cannot provide this, its useless...

reposted merely for record and ready ref : based on natal chart only.

hope sat now coming 2.5yr transit sag 11th for gains,

gains through technology, old friends, old people etc,
though under stress transit 2nd from moon under sade-sati.
sat transit sun-mer sag may suggest govt assignment,
while health may need care;
observe fast sat evenings;

and jup now transit natal moon-jup scorpio 10th
promoting research assignments, help,
jup effective mid-course feb-may 019.

trine own pisces 2nd supportive of family-finances
and trine cancer 6th supportive of health-employment;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

wear pearl for debilated moon scorpio 10th over silver pendant;
moon lord 6th for health-employment debilated.

rahu transit cancer 6th,
able to cope with challenges tactfully;

mars dasa, mars-venus inimical libra 9th,
artistic aptitudes, mechatronics, relationships,
but under stress-delay,
while mars opp sat, under stress-struggle.

mars lord 10th for career, negating to 9th,
retired attitude, may be technical trainer assignments etc;
recite Lakshmi Stotra/Shree Sooktam for inimical venus 9th for luck;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

You're the same generation as me, and of course I understand what you're going through. You've been in your Uranus in Libra opposition Uranus in Aries opposition since 2011 and we're in the last part of that at the moment until 2019. I imagine you may have even had a lot of issues since 2003-2011 and that was Uranus in Pisces on your ascendant, and Pisces in Chiron 2011-2012, and of course we experienced the first part of Uranus in Taurus and Aries in Chiron Return the first part of 2018. This wasn't pleasant for most of us the last 12 years financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and materialistically.

Aries in Chiron in our generation was quite brutal on us in the first part of our lives and you might want to read up on that and do so some inner healing with your Aries in Chiron Return heading your way.

Saturn in Taurus of course with Uranus in Taurus we're not sure how that will affect our small part of the Virgo Pluto Generation, since this can either help us gain wealth, or lose more materialism and finances.

Saturn in Capricorn, Capricorn Pluto, and South Node Capricorn is kind of transforming things and earth based along with Taurus, which this can be about restrictions, regulations, rules, paper work, authorities, and bring me back anyway to full cycle in 1989 in Saturn in Capricorn. You should have been clearing out a lot of karma from childhood and past relationships the last 12 years, and doing some major healing work, and what we thought we healed will probably show up with Aries in Chiron transits the next eight years and make us do more inner work.

You should have had your node return in 2008/2009 with North Node Aquarius and this for me kind of turned my world inside and out to start healing. I just had my own experience this year again where I was tested with the Venus in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio transits, and of course North node Leo/South Node Aquarius transit and Mars Aquarius. I'm sure you're probably feeling this yourself, since it just ended in October. And of course we're headed back into Venus in Scorpio.

You have Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio like I do, which is never fun when the Scorpio transits hit, and of course in opposition of Taurus.

Neptune in Pisces Transit obvious gives you some insight squaring Neptune in Sagittarius, and you may have truths, insight, and wisdom others don't, and awakened this in Saturn in Sagittarius 2016-2018.

I hope this helps. I understand many people will give you stuff about the future, but half the time they're not living your life, or get how it manifests in your life. Rarely do they even know some of us in our generation have been wiped out, and not always by our choices. The higher consciousness, is that Aries in Chiron Generation has been through a lot of trauma and drama multiple times more so the average person with emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, financial abuse.

If you listen to the video's, they don't even come close to what we've really experienced in their expressions.

dheerpat

You're the same generation as me, and of course I understand what you're going through. You've been in your Uranus in Libra opposition Uranus in Aries opposition since 2011 and we're in the last part of that at the moment until 2019. I imagine you may have even had a lot of issues since 2003-2011 and that was Uranus in Pisces on your ascendant, and Pisces in Chiron 2011-2012, and of course we experienced the first part of Uranus in Taurus and Aries in Chiron Return the first part of 2018. This wasn't pleasant for most of us the last 12 years financially, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and materialistically.

Aries in Chiron in our generation was quite brutal on us in the first part of our lives and you might want to read up on that and do so some inner healing with your Aries in Chiron Return heading your way.

Saturn in Taurus of course with Uranus in Taurus we're not sure how that will affect our small part of the Virgo Pluto Generation, since this can either help us gain wealth, or lose more materialism and finances.

Saturn in Capricorn, Capricorn Pluto, and South Node Capricorn is kind of transforming things and earth based along with Taurus, which this can be about restrictions, regulations, rules, paper work, authorities, and bring me back anyway to full cycle in 1989 in Saturn in Capricorn. You should have been clearing out a lot of karma from childhood and past relationships the last 12 years, and doing some major healing work, and what we thought we healed will probably show up with Aries in Chiron transits the next eight years and make us do more inner work.

You should have had your node return in 2008/2009 with North Node Aquarius and this for me kind of turned my world inside and out to start healing. I just had my own experience this year again where I was tested with the Venus in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio transits, and of course North node Leo/South Node Aquarius transit and Mars Aquarius. I'm sure you're probably feeling this yourself, since it just ended in October. And of course we're headed back into Venus in Scorpio.

You have Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio like I do, which is never fun when the Scorpio transits hit, and of course in opposition of Taurus.

Neptune in Pisces Transit obvious gives you some insight squaring Neptune in Sagittarius, and you may have truths, insight, and wisdom others don't, and awakened this in Saturn in Sagittarius 2016-2018.

I hope this helps. I understand many people will give you stuff about the future, but half the time they're not living your life, or get how it manifests in your life. Rarely do they even know some of us in our generation have been wiped out, and not always by our choices. The higher consciousness, is that Aries in Chiron Generation has been through a lot of trauma and drama multiple times more so the average person with emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, financial abuse.

If you listen to the video's, they don't even come close to what we've really experienced in their expressions.

appreciate...

troubles started 2011 onwards