Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

haidee

Angel of Science?
I asked if I'll ever have a happy family of my own one day. (Such Cancer-ish... Not that I'm worried about it though)
I have no idea how that card relates to my question, lol. But it relates to my Aquarius Moon and air dominance, I think.

If I did it right (the page is weird), I'm leaving:
Cat People Tarot
The Hermit
Description: The Hermit is a loner whose only necessities of life beyond food, are a cozy cave in a remote location, a drape for comfort, a staff for support and as a weapon, a lantern got guidance at night and cats for companionship. The Hermit befriends any stray that comes along; he and they share a mutual respect and understanding. Cats posses all the qualities of The Hermit except that of self-denial; superbly hedonistic, they will deny themselves nothing if they can help it. But even the most hedonistic cat will find it comforts and pleasures in an austere environment.

Osamenor

Staff member
I asked how things will work out between us.

I leave : the star reversed

I asked if I should apply to the new herbalism program I just got an email about. Star sounds like it's a good fit, but reversal looks like difficulty and/or delay. I think that's probably accurate, because I still haven't received a response to the email I sent requesting the application (it's not available any other way) and the deadline is less than a week away.

I leave the Six of Wands.

JC1979

I asked if I should apply to the new herbalism program I just got an email about. Star sounds like it's a good fit, but reversal looks like difficulty and/or delay. I think that's probably accurate, because I still haven't received a response to the email I sent requesting the application (it's not available any other way) and the deadline is less than a week away.

I leave the Six of Wands.

I asked about faithfulness and trust. :)
I leave the Eight of Wands

duenderoja

I asked if he really loves me. I was pretty confident that he did but I wanted to know what the universe said.

I leave: the Devil, reversed.

Roy

wow leave me an evil card lol
i asked what it'll take to achieve my goals, so i need control my bad habits :)

leaving the 7 of Cups (i hate the number 7 lol)