Discussion Solar Returns Starlinks Article

gemini59

Yeah...what happened? I feel confused by all the deletions but that was an interesting exercise. For some reason I said 1998 but was looking at the 1997 chart.
Chris Farley. ...well hmmmm....

Neppy

Starlink

I just want to ask you what you think of Precessed Solar return Chart.?

Some say it is very important to precess, because it makes all the diffrence..... and some say not.

A bit confusing :andy:....What do you think?

Neppy

Neppy

Hi Cassandra

Which one do you think gives the best result.? Or do they both give good results?

I have just started to compare. I have to try it out on more people first.

Neppy

Blueberry

Hi all.

I have a question regarding SR Asc. If it's in a late degree of the sign (28 Cancer 19), should I consider Cancer as a rising sing? Or should I consider Leo? Sinse we give 5 degree orb for the natal house cusp coming to the SR Asc., should we give the same orb to the rising sign?

Thanks a lot!

amira

hey where's the aries moon. in the next solar i have my moon in aries ( conj Jupiter/Uranus !!!) in the almost exact position as at birth...any insight on that ??

Justine

Thank you. I found this article helpful and informative.

After using various types of Solar Returns I've settled on precessed.

The one I miss the most is Robert Hand's Kinaesthetic SR in his wonderful Nova programme. I found that a great complementary chart to the Solar Return chart. But DOS programs don't run on current computers. . . Sigh.

Justine

Last edited:

hypnotiqu3

Hi All, I was reading in the book Identifying Planetary Triggers and she talks about the importance of the moon. Different signs giving a different flavor so to speak.
Gemini - fluctuations, regrouping, job changes and communication
Cancer - nurturing, can emphasize role of mother or indicate a child returning home. For a man it could be concerns of women in his life.
Leo - warmth and happiness domestically.
Virgo - details of life, exercise and health, service to others. Can indicate work may not pay very much.
Libra - art, decorating the home, social events. Women may play a central role. If adversly aspected there could be relationship problems.
Scorpio - changes and revisions. concerns over resources, something in the home may breakdown. If afflicted can indicate surgery
Sag. - change, recharging your batterys, new studies and expansion. Long distance travel, moving. Legal concerns.
Capricorn - responsibility and status. Emotional control,possible parent moving in. If afflicted emotional depression.
Aquarius - closeness of friends, new interests. New techno gadgets. If afflicted break up with groups or friends
Pisces - moving, giving up of old friends and establishing new ones. Travel, changing jobs. If afflicted, can indicate drug or alcohol problems, health conditions requiring rehab. Loss of a loved on due to long term illness.

This yr my moon was in Virgo which is my natal 10 house and I have had the worst time trying to get a job that pays a good wage. Then, eclipses have be falling in my 10th ta boot :eek:

Also, I have read that one should look to their lunar chart too.
Cheers!:D

Where's Aries and Taurus!? lol :tongue:

Jetman

This is an amazing article!! I have reposted this article in my Chinese blog translating into Chinese to share this for the astrologers.:smile: Thanks for sharing!