First Attempt at Chart Basics

Ninna8

Please take a look at my chart and share any insights you have.

I've attached a chart from astro.com, however it seems to differ from one I was given in a personal reading. The main difference being, the one from the personal reading shows a yod (which I am very curious about) with a Pluto-Neptune base, Sun apex and Jupiter-Sun opposition down the midline. Can anyone tell me why the astro.com chart (attached) does not show this yod?

I'm going to limit my interpretation to the Sun, Moon, Asdendant and First House. These seem like the "weightiest" pieces of a horoscope, but please correct me if there are other factors that are more important.

Sun in Aries/8th House
Active, headstrong, natural understanding of the darker side of life. Always right. Devil's advocate.

Moon in Virgo/12th House - Conj. Asc
Stong sense of empathy, but misunderstand one's own emotions. Want to always control feelings. Detailed, practical, need to feel efforts are of benefit in some way. Efforts never seem like enough.

First House Pluto & Uranus
Dislike superficiality. Easily see the darker side of self and others. Early experiences with death. Power struggles & disregard for traditional "authority". Non-conformist. Morbid sense of humor.

Attachments

• Ninna8 - Chart.JPG
    Ninna8 - Chart.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 30