Do I have malabsorption?

The rust on dust

Good day,

So this is a follow up thread with a new question. Any input would be appreciated as I have no knowledge of medical horary.

Thank you for your effort and time!

Attachments

• Malabsorption.jpg
    Malabsorption.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 39

aquarius7000

Hi again,

A clear yes.

Moon (natural signifier of food) is in the 6th house - of digestion and health issues. 6th house ruler, Jup, is in fall and also in the detriment sign of the Moon.

Sun in the first house rules the 2nd of food intake and its aspect will be an opp. to Jup (ruler of the 6th). Merc., end of the matter as ruler of the 4th house, translated from Mars (heat and inflammation) in Aries (aggravated) to the Sun (food intake).

I will stand by my previous opinion, there is some intrinsic intake that is not getting properly absorbed and digested and causing issues. Merc. also rules the epidermal ruler of skin. All connected with intake of something.

The rust on dust

That clear huh..well that explains a lot. I struggle with quite a few of the symptoms listed online, I have not discussed it with my gp though.

I read your reply on my other post as well. I shall reply to that in this post as well.

It is nice to have ruled 2 out from a possible 3 yes. I consume quite a bit of black pepper which might induce heat from the spices category now that I think about it. Berries, I do consume quite a few of those as well. On a weekly basis on average maybe 3 to 4 days a week (one week might be a bit more another week a bit less) Ranges from blueberries which I eat the most to black, rasp and strawberries.

I think we are in the clear to say the cause of my problems is internal? Because else I do take a lot of hot showers which are usually 30 mins or 40 (kind of like a steam bath) I exercise a lot or just plain being in a hot room...
I feel like we ruled out it being external though.

I do not know how I feel about bread though (wheat, gluten.) I did do a skin prick test for it and as I said before it showed a very minimal welt and the skin was red. The assistant who administered the test said the welt was not big enough to be considered though...

There are a few things I am surely forgetting to ask or mention right now. Here is one, I thought the Moon was a significator of your emotions/subconcious? ( if this seems silly to ask, you can probably tell the extend of my horary knowledge)

aquarius7000

If you take a lot of hot showers, that should be easy to curtail and make more moderate - like down to lukewarm temperature and also instead of 30-40 mins down to 5-10 mins?! Also helps reduce water wastage :)

If you do this for 5-6 weeks you should be able to perhaps rule another potential cause out?

That clear huh..well that explains a lot. I struggle with quite a few of the symptoms listed online, I have not discussed it with my gp though.

I read your reply on my other post as well. I shall reply to that in this post as well.

It is nice to have ruled 2 out from a possible 3 yes. I consume quite a bit of black pepper which might induce heat from the spices category now that I think about it. Berries, I do consume quite a few of those as well. On a weekly basis on average maybe 3 to 4 days a week (one week might be a bit more another week a bit less) Ranges from blueberries which I eat the most to black, rasp and strawberries.

I think we are in the clear to say the cause of my problems is internal? Because else I do take a lot of hot showers which are usually 30 mins or 40 (kind of like a steam bath) I exercise a lot or just plain being in a hot room...
I feel like we ruled out it being external though.

I do not know how I feel about bread though (wheat, gluten.) I did do a skin prick test for it and as I said before it showed a very minimal welt and the skin was red. The assistant who administered the test said the welt was not big enough to be considered though...

There are a few things I am surely forgetting to ask or mention right now. Here is one, I thought the Moon was a significator of your emotions/subconcious? ( if this seems silly to ask, you can probably tell the extend of my horary knowledge)

The rust on dust

Yes, it would be a easy thing to adjust. I thought it was clear that it was something ingested rather than something external (showering, sun exposure, sweating) or is that not obvious from this and the previous question chart?

I have also been checking some stuff online. Since it is not a meat or nut allergy. Could it perhaps be something induced by eating too much of it rather than a allergy for example a surplus protein intake, the body cannot process? I would appreciate an opinion on this based on what the chart shows.

Edit - I just read your first post here again Aquarius. The opposition to jupiter, could it not show this very excess? So rather than something not being digested at all, it might be that there is too much coming in.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

SOrry about comming on this so late. Yes, excess certainly can also be a factor.
Protein excess can cause a no. of issues, so certainly check that bit out for yourself.

...I have also been checking some stuff online. Since it is not a meat or nut allergy. Could it perhaps be something induced by eating too much of it rather than a allergy for example a surplus protein intake, the body cannot process? I would appreciate an opinion on this based on what the chart shows.

Edit - I just read your first post here again Aquarius. The opposition to jupiter, could it not show this very excess? So rather than something not being digested at all, it might be that there is too much coming in.