Will I become pregnant this month? (update at end of month)

anjelik

Will I become pregnant this month? I want to say yes due to the high concentration of significators all conjunct each other in the 5th house - Venus (me) conjunct Sun (baby) and Mars (husband) conjunct Venus and Sun. Also, Jupiter is in the 7th and squaring all significators. However, the moon is peregrine in the 6th house, so this leads me to think it is a no. Also the fact that Virgo is a barren sign and all significators are in this sign.

I guess we will just have to give it a whirl and see what happens. I'm sure my husband won't mind, haha! I will provide an update at the end of the month when I either get my period or I test positive for pregnancy. This is my first time trying - the first time I became pregnant it was a surprise. According to the lunar fertility chart today at 14:22 is the ultimate time for conception for me BUT according to the ovulation stick I used this morning I am not ovulating yet. So we shall see.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Astro.png
    Astro.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 84

rafaella

No. Virgo is a barren sign. Sun trine Saturn first. However, Moon is about to change signs into Scorpio fertile sign. So better chance in a bit later. Venus is also in fall.

Is there some issue with work? Pluto right on MC?

anjelik

No. Virgo is a barren sign. Sun trine Saturn first. However, Moon is about to change signs into Scorpio fertile sign. So better chance in a bit later. Venus is also in fall.

Is there some issue with work? Pluto right on MC?

Figured as much with all of that Virgo and also as you pointed out Venus being in its fall as well.

Funny enough I have been doing ovulation tests every morning and I still have no LH surge. We will keep trying regardless but I kind of feel like there is no point this month.

Eh there were issues at work but I decided to just withdraw from the interview process for a promotion because I want to focus on having another baby and don't really need the stress. I think it was the right decision.

anjelik

It's a definite no. I had my LH surge yesterday morning but I went to work and my husband had a business trip for the day so he had to get up at 4am to fly and when I got home at 10pm he was too tired to muster up the energy (and moody haha) Sooooo next month it is then! Tested my levels this morning and I must have ovulated because it's gone.

rafaella

It's a definite no. I had my LH surge yesterday morning but I went to work and my husband had a business trip for the day so he had to get up at 4am to fly and when I got home at 10pm he was too tired to muster up the energy (and moody haha) Sooooo next month it is then! Tested my levels this morning and I must have ovulated because it's gone.

thanks for the update! Best of luck next time :)

anjelik

Thanks for updating and congratulations! The chart is not that good to be honest. I think some health issues... keep going to doc often.

Thank you. Hopefully I don't miscarry. I'm skeptical that I'm pregnant but I have two positive tests now. Just made my midwife appointment.

anjelik

Thanks for updating and congratulations! The chart is not that good to be honest. I think some health issues... keep going to doc often.

Funny you mention health issues. I have literally had every cold under the sun this entire pregnancy. I had bronchitis and basically been battling sickness since November now. My daughter is actually the one who has been ill and is worrying me most.

I have been to the doctor a lot more than usual for various things. Also haven't been very happy with my midwife and the service I've been getting. I'm 25 weeks and baby is healthy - just had a scan on Friday.

Doodleloo

Funny you mention health issues. I have literally had every cold under the sun this entire pregnancy. I had bronchitis and basically been battling sickness since November now. My daughter is actually the one who has been ill and is worrying me most.

I have been to the doctor a lot more than usual for various things. Also haven't been very happy with my midwife and the service I've been getting. I'm 25 weeks and baby is healthy - just had a scan on Friday.

Great to hear baby is still doing fine! Sorry about all the illnesses. Im5sure your midwife is making you take enough immune system supplements :) thanks for the update. Chart didnt seem very positive but here you are, still fine

anjelik

Just an update on this horary. Delivered a healthy baby girl on May 30th. Labor was quick and natural. My delivery was easier and calmer than my first.