When will I get pregnant for the first time?

JupiterEyed

Greetings everyone!

This is my first public “stab” at a horary chart! Wish me luck as I’ll need it :)
I asked: when will I get pregnant for the first time?

The Moon is the hour ruler in this chart (set for my location) and shares the same nature with Pisces: cold and moist.

First, the question “when will I get pregnant for the first time” assumes that I will get pregnant at all. Seeing as I am twenty-five years old and to my knowledge have no affliction that would restrict childbearing, I’ll look for an aspect between L1 and L5. The Moon (L5-pregnancy) at 3*33’ Taurus is in applying conjunction to Jupiter (L1-me) at 4*06’ Taurus.

Factors to be considered: Moon and Jupiter in semi-fertile Taurus. Moon exalted with triplicity. Jupiter receives Moon by exaltation and triplicity. Ascendant and 5th house in fertile water signs of Pisces and Cancer, respectively.

(Also: Long-term boyfriend's L1 in barren Virgo, L5 in semi-fertile Capricorn. L1 ruler Mercury in fertile Cancer in his 5th, L5 ruler Saturn in semi-fertile Libra in his 1st.)

If a “yes” judgment is appropriate, I’ll look to the conjunction between the Moon and Jupiter to tell me “when.” The distance the Moon must travel to conjunct Jupiter is about half a degree, or half a “something.” In a succedent house and fixed sign, I am inclined to say that I could get pregnant for the first time between December 2011 and July 2012. Half a month seems most unlikely… that is, if the half a degree is relevant.

Unless I have made an error, which is very likely, it preemptively looks as though my mother may be able to stop dropping hints to me ;-)

Please feel welcome offer up any corrections!

Thank you,
*JupiterEyed

Attachments

• astro_2gw_335_when_pregnant_for_first_time_hr.15442.13833.jpg
    astro_2gw_335_when_pregnant_for_first_time_hr.15442.13833.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 35

JupiterEyed

Hi All,

Was looking through my old posts and wanted to update this one.

To the best of my knowledge I did NOT get pregnant. It's now 2020 and I'm still childless, which honestly I feel was for the best. I have, however, decided that I definitely do want children someday :)

Thanks!
*Jupiter