Random Health Advice

Abby83

Re: How to lose weight

Yes, I could see how negative energy could block weight loss.

I think I have always gained weight easily because I w3as sexually abused as a young girl. And gaining weight was my way to protect myself and my body.

Yeah this lady I saw told me the negative energy directed at me is causing my adrenal glands to react by sending messages to my thyroid gland to shut down metabolism and telling the liver to produce fat AS A FORM of protecting the body from the abuse. so yes, it could have benefit for you. but she also told me to take 1-2 nori sheets a day to increase the thyroid and that if I want my thyroid functioning well I need to avoid these thyroid lowering foods - capsicum, broccoli, cauliflour, oats.

If you look at my mother in law, she's abusing a lot of ppl all her life and she has an overactive thyroid and is underweight.

Ukpoohbear

Hi Abby how are you getting on with the Bach Dlower remedied? I am going to order my first bottle this wknd and I have also ordered a lovely homemade aromatherapy bracelet from a local business. You just put the drops in the beads.

Abby83

Hi Abby how are you getting on with the Bach Dlower remedied? I am going to order my first bottle this wknd and I have also ordered a lovely homemade aromatherapy bracelet from a local business. You just put the drops in the beads.

You mean bushflower essences? Hahaha :). Yes im doing great!! It will only work for you if your weight gain is due to trauma and trying to protect yourself. It might give you more energy. I must say my diabetes is totally gone. I also got hypnotherapy which has given me more energy and happiness. Now my fitness is up and ive lost a lot of weight yay:). I've also learnt a lot about adrenal malfunction so ive reduced my workload, i get certain ppl to help me, and i sit back instead of stressing. I cant do everything so i choose to do less. Just the other day a lady was trying to push me to go harder at the gym. I caved in to please her and then surprise surprise by the evening i puffed up again. that's adrenal malfunction at it's finest.

Ukpoohbear

You mean bushflower essences? Hahaha :). Yes im doing great!! It will only work for you if your weight gain is due to trauma and trying to protect yourself. It might give you more energy. I must say my diabetes is totally gone. I also got hypnotherapy which has given me more energy and happiness. Now my fitness is up and ive lost a lot of weight yay:). I've also learnt a lot about adrenal malfunction so ive reduced my workload, i get certain ppl to help me, and i sit back instead of stressing. I cant do everything so i choose to do less. Just the other day a lady was trying to push me to go harder at the gym. I caved in to please her and then surprise surprise by the evening i puffed up again. that's adrenal malfunction at it's finest.

Oh I didn’t even notice the typos :lol: it was the Bach flower essences I was meaning, although I can see Bush Flower is another type too. Congrats on the weight loss and the hypnotherapy sounds amazing too!!

I’ve also lost weight, about 1 1/2 stone maybe more by now. I was tracking my calories using ‘my fitness pal’ app and in fact I was so motivated, for 3 months I was eating around about 1000 calories a day and enjoying it. I did it by batch cooking lots of healthy food that was mainly vegetables but really flavoursome so it was naturally low in calories but really filling. But then my work got so overwhelming and I tired myself by decorating/painting my home at the wknds for like 10 hours a day, I needed to stop and increase my calories for more energy. I’ve stopped tracking my calories now but I haven’t overindulged and I have a fair view of portion size now.

The adrenal gland thing sounds very interesting, I’d like to learn more about it. My weight increase was gradual over 3 years over indulging afte coming out of a long depression, may be it was to protect myself too but I also think I loved food so much it was nice to start to enjoy life again. I also realised I was lactose intolerant which was causing my tummy to be bloated so that’s helped a lot too and I’m now vegan.

The essences will be mainly for emotional issues like stress, anxiety and fear. There is also a Bach essence for people who escape into a dream world because they are unhappy with their lives, which hit a note as I am an escapist.

Did you use aromatherapy beads and bracelets to carry them around with you? I can’t wait to start using mine.

Oh btw, there’s nothing worse than a bossy controlling woman like the one at your gym.. They should really just concentrate on controlling themselves.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

stepintomy-greenworld-com-natures-flu-shot-comes-blend-4-organic-10097024.png